Moon sign quiz.

Moon sign compatibility i got Taurus Moon, i think these quiz things are way off lol.

https://uquiz.com/ZmJ38G/what-moon-sign-should-you-date?p=48223

9WBrQqs.png

Whoam1

I got Moon in Leo lol

My actual moon constellation. I'm not really the king type, I like to be anonymous on stage (only activities on stage I may do is exotic dancing, singing, or maybe spiritual insight. Finding the planets that aspect the moon are more me (Saturn and Pluto) than my moon sign, sane with my Sun. (I go by the sign of my sun/AC ruler as a general rule of thumb however.)

Ukpoohbear

My actual moon constellation. I'm not really the king type, I like to be anonymous on stage (only activities on stage I may do is exotic dancing, singing, or maybe spiritual insight. Finding the planets that aspect the moon are more me (Saturn and Pluto) than my moon sign, sane with my Sun. (I go by the sign of my sun/AC ruler as a general rule of thumb however.)
I see you more as Aquarius because of the individual personality. But that could be the Neptune. It def doesn’t describe the personality that well. I don’t see myself as a Moon Leo. I picked a super moon as my favourite type of Moon which was a close choice between a Waning moon which I think would have brought my answer to a less fiery sign.

But do you do exotic dancing? Or you like to dance in general?

Lykanized

They totally ****** up by not putting 'blood moon'. Blood moons are badass. Hunter's moon sounds cool too tho
My inner celestial fanatic isn't pleased

Super blue blood moon

Anyway. Gemini moon

Last edited:

Whoam1

I see you more as Aquarius because of the individual personality. But that could be the Neptune. It def doesn’t describe the personality that well. I don’t see myself as a Moon Leo. I picked a super moon as my favourite type of Moon which was a close choice between a Waning moon which I think would have brought my answer to a less fiery sign.

But do you do exotic dancing? Or you like to dance in general?

It's gona probably be how I pay some of my college money back, I'm only good at Hispanic dancing and exotic. My independent is Pluto driven actually, not Uranus. Neptune is in my first and is unaspected, Jupiter (Sun/AC ruler) is in Pisces, so I've got a spiritual vibe that doesn't show online.

Ukpoohbear

It's gona probably be how I pay some of my college money back, I'm only good at Hispanic dancing and exotic. My independent is Pluto driven actually, not Uranus. Neptune is in my first and is unaspected, Jupiter (Sun/AC ruler) is in Pisces, so I've got a spiritual vibe that doesn't show online.

Wow cool haha you’re a perfect mix of a dark horse!

Ukpoohbear

They totally ****** up by not putting 'blood moon'. Blood moons are badass. Hunter's moon sounds cool too tho
My inner celestial fanatic isn't pleased

Super blue blood moon

Anyway. Gemini moon

What's a blood moon?

Gemini Moon is a good fit for you cos you like communicating so you probably chose social stuff maybe.

Reminded me of Katy' s dark horse and iggys black widow baby and my mind mind mixed them together.

Luv the dark horse song :)

Last edited:

Whoam1

It is a song I like too.

Btw I just watched this link in Pisces

https://youtu.be/eSjZ_KsJHh8

Never knew things I described as mental issues were in a sign, in they sky at my birth. All of them except 1 or 2 described me (better than either if my Tropical and Sidereal luminaries).

Lykanized

What's a blood moon?

Gemini Moon is a good fit for you cos you like communicating so you probably chose social stuff maybe.
That's very close. I'm actually a Virgo moon. Do I seem extroverted? In person, I tend to be quiet until I get into the right mood

I think choosing 'UFO' for what I'd like looking at in the skies got me the Gemini lmao

Ukpoohbear

That's very close. I'm actually a Virgo moon. Do I seem extroverted? In person, I tend to be quiet until I get into the right mood

I think choosing 'UFO' for what I'd like looking at in the skies got me the Gemini lmao

You don't seem extroverted but you do communicate a lot. I can tell youre not extroverted though. No one does on this forum now I think except maybe a couple from the chat thread but even then that is just compared to the rest of us lol

Lykanized

You don't seem extroverted but you do communicate a lot. I can tell youre not extroverted though. No one does on this forum now I think except maybe a couple from the chat thread but even then that is just compared to the rest of us lol
I forgot to answer...a blood moon is just when there's a total lunar eclipse. It makes the moon look reddish, more like a rusty color, but it's really awesome. I always like to catch astronomical events when I can

I'm mostly an introvert. Altho I can be extroverted if I really mesh with the energy around me or if I'm in certain environments and really love the discussion