Obsessive links vs sexual attraction.love at first sight links

love-thinking

So the physical attraction links would be venus-uranus, venus-mars, ascendent-descendent, maybe even venus-ascendent/mars-ascendents. etc.

The obsessive links would be something like pluto linkages with moon, venus, sun, mars and juno. Also, lilith linkages with these planets. Perhaps even 8th house synastry.

Tons of guys come in my life with aspects to my moon from pluto, sometimes even venus from pluto, and guys having personal planets to my lilith. But the obsession was never there.

However, one guy I dated and this is the only man I ever loved and I still pine over him, we have had venus conjunct mars double wammy, ascendent-descendent, venus-neptune conjunction, venus-uranus conjunctions and I'm head over heels in love with him.

If we do have any 'obsessive links,' it has to be his lilith square my sun below 1 degrees, and opposite my ascendent with about like 4 degree orb, and my pluto opposite moon(which again I would like to mention is pretty common with lot's of people). We also have a light venus-pluto sextile.

Anyways, my question is does the physical attraction aspects activate the minor obsession ones? And why would I choose someone like him over someone let's say I have a venus-pluto conjunction with. And comparitively what aspects have more power and in what way?

enigmaticstatic

I have heard some astrologers that read davison and synastry charts say that whomever has the personal planet in aspect with the other partner's outer planet is the one more deeply impacted by the aspect.
IMO the personal planet aspected for instance (his neptune with your venus). In my opinion this might show some type of idealization on your part, or you being disillusioned some how in regards to him. It could be a very spiritual or psychic love. Could be a storybook romance do to you wearing rose colored glasses. It could mean a lot of things and possibly work out in a positive way. have you checked into Midpoints?
Bob Marks ran a chart on Phil Hartman and his wife. I think they might have had the pluto sextile and some Uranian things happening. It was a good read. You should google him.
I love this topic and I am interested to see what other people think of it.

enigmaticstatic

I forgot to mention my experiences with Uranian connections. In my synastry chart with my spouse I have my moon conjunct his natal Uranus. His Chiron opposes my AC, conjuncts my 7th cusp and opposes my Natal Uranus. (My natal Uranus is conjunct my AC). We have tons of Uranian aspects in our chart. super low cosmodyne score. Been together 15 years. sure our relationship was not typical especially in the beginning. We are not your typical couple though and did things differently than most. For example I was pregnant with my 3rd child when we got married.

GPrincess

You should always have in mind that a synastry chart is not a chart on it' s own...you must know that a synastry chart hides two natals behind so you got to see how the natals are doing first... What power each planet has into the natal chart ... Good position bad position...aspects with planets...signs.... There are many things to consider first before you can tell why you want that instaed of the other one

ardentika

Pluto doesn't need to play for obsession. Sometimes just opposite ascendants often bring such intense and deep attraction it can be said it's an obsession.
Obsession again is a very vague word and a psychological condition. Even tho for example as Hkk mentioned, I have Pluto square Mars in 7th. I used to obsess over guys ,but not anymore. Obsession is simply the need to look at something within and heal it ,when you do the chains of obsession are gone .

Again I've had guys with personal planets on my Uranus /Neptune and can't say they felt it the most since there was rejection and ghosting. So idk how true is that.

Hkk

Account Closed
Pluto doesn't need to play for obsession. Sometimes just opposite ascendants often bring such intense and deep attraction it can be said it's an obsession.
Obsession again is a very vague word and a psychological condition. Even tho for example as Hkk mentioned, I have Pluto square Mars in 7th. I used to obsess over guys ,but not anymore. Obsession is simply the need to look at something within and heal it ,when you do the chains of obsession are gone .

Again I've had guys with personal planets on my Uranus /Neptune and can't say they felt it the most since there was rejection and ghosting. So idk how true is that.
I’m thinking of my past and I agree with you. Opposite ascendants have that craaaazy 🙈🙉🙊 intensity that you can’t understand! Spot on

ardentika

Yeeep. They say it's a very spiritual connection. And it makes sense somehow. In vedic to predict the partner they reverse the houses. Aka your 7th house becomes the partners first.

However ,I've had this with someone and it was a highly karmic connection and we ended up absolutely disliking each other. So it depends a lot on the individuals growth.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yeeep. They say it's a very spiritual connection. And it makes sense somehow. In vedic to predict the partner they reverse the houses. Aka your 7th house becomes the partners first.

However ,I've had this with someone and it was a highly karmic connection and we ended up absolutely disliking each other. So it depends a lot on the individuals growth.

Same here I’m libra rising he was Aries sun and we had PASSION but also hatred!! Crazy!

ardentika

No I mean for opposite ascendants. Libra rising and Aries sun is a different story. It means his sun falls in your 7th,and might not be the cause of hatred.

Hkk

Account Closed
No I mean for opposite ascendants. Libra rising and Aries sun is a different story. It means his sun falls in your 7th,and might not be the cause of hatred.

Ahhh ok I understand 🤷🏻*♀️ not sure what it was then but it was crazy stuff

ardentika

99.9% of the time is our awareness or lack of such rather than astrology. Challenging natal chart shows challenging relationships. Relationships and partners start with you not them.

Hkk

Account Closed
I do get obsessed if I really really like someone. They always seem to be a certain type of someone! There’s a pattern and they are similar. Just certain ones not everyone I really like

ardentika

I do get obsessed if I really really like someone. They always seem to be a certain type of someone! There’s a pattern and they are similar. Just certain ones not everyone I really like
Yep I know what you mean. Been there. It's most prolly unresolved issues if it ends the same.