imprisonment

mabrook

I am claimed for giving affront to religious values on social media and i am on trial for inciting hatred and enmity. There is a possibility of being jailed for 6 months-1 year. Do you think is there any indicator in my chart for imprisonment? I think there is.

My natal chart with transits:
natal haritam.jpg

My solar return chart:
solar haritam.jpg

My progressed chart:
progres haritam.jpg

I need your views.

JUPITERASC

I am claimed for giving affront to religious values on social media and i am on trial for inciting hatred and enmity. There is a possibility of being jailed for 6 months-1 year. Do you think is there any indicator in my chart for imprisonment? I think there is.

My natal chart with transits:
View attachment 73098

My solar return chart:
View attachment 73099

My progressed chart:
View attachment 73100

I need your views.
Obviously you are not resident in the western world
an horary question on this matter seems a more appropriate avenue of enquiry
GUIDLEINES ON HORARY CHARTS
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8586 :smile:

PlutorisingLee

Sorry about your situation. 12th house always comes to mind with confinement.But I would look to how you relate to society/authority/justice first.
Jupiter transiting on your 1st house Pluto perhaps? It could really give you a:
"I have the power to change things with my beliefs as to what is right against the world." type of feeling.
This transit makes people less careful and more full of passion about bringing the hidden (Pluto) to light. So this could have compelled you.
Nataly, Jupiter is conjunct Mars in the 12th house and squaring Neptune (the ruler of the 12h house). You are inclined to FIGHT for your inner religion and it can create problems with the collective- society (Neptune). I'm convinced its Mars&Jupiter natal square in addition to current transits.
Mars is also transiting your north node now- activating you to act out your Pluto/Mars as part of your destiny.

JUPITERASC

keep in mind that ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice :smile:

we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
HOWEVER
members do have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

members who wish to do so are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts
to learn by practice

PlutorisingLee

where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice :smile:
That's a good point. I always worry as I'm learning about giving wrong interpretations. Is there away to ask for feedback from those with more experience? Either way learning a lot :).

aquarius7000

Hi,

The progressed Moon has pulled into the 9th house, will stay there for some time, and is making squares (challenging) aspects to the natal 12th house planets.

Also, your solar has quite a few personal planets in the 12th house of isolation thru confinement.

Per the transits chart, the North Node went over your natal 10th house (public image).

So, there are challenges ahead. Now, whether it could really come to confinement, I would like to check via a Horary chart. So, what you do is that you pull a fresh chart using the time and date of when you read this post of mine (and note the time down on your computer), and use your own local place - city and country. Attach that chart to your next post. I will read it.

And, lie low and calm over the next few weeks. Do not react to anything on social media.

Good luck.

JUPITERASC

That's a good point.
I always worry as I'm learning about giving wrong interpretations.
Is there away to ask for feedback from those with more experience?
Either way learning a lot
:).
request OP for feedback whether your statements apply or not :smile:
also
if one makes a prediction regarding the outcome of an horary
then when OP provides feedback
it's useful for learning purposes
Unfortunately however
most do not provide feedback

mabrook

Sorry about your situation. 12th house always comes to mind with confinement.But I would look to how you relate to society/authority/justice first.
Jupiter transiting on your 1st house Pluto perhaps? It could really give you a:
"I have the power to change things with my beliefs as to what is right against the world." type of feeling.
This transit makes people less careful and more full of passion about bringing the hidden (Pluto) to light. So this could have compelled you.
Nataly, Jupiter is conjunct Mars in the 12th house and squaring Neptune (the ruler of the 12h house). You are inclined to FIGHT for your inner religion and it can create problems with the collective- society (Neptune). I'm convinced its Mars&Jupiter natal square in addition to current transits.
Mars is also transiting your north node now- activating you to act out your Pluto/Mars as part of your destiny.

I have been interested in astrology for a few years and divined that some day i will receive imprisonment because of my 12th house condition. I'm afraid all the things you said are true. And i am denounced when transiting mars was in my 1st house. :(

Hi,

The progressed Moon has pulled into the 9th house, will stay there for some time, and is making squares (challenging) aspects to the natal 12th house planets.

Also, your solar has quite a few personal planets in the 12th house of isolation thru confinement.

Per the transits chart, the North Node went over your natal 10th house (public image).

So, there are challenges ahead. Now, whether it could really come to confinement, I would like to check via a Horary chart. So, what you do is that you pull a fresh chart using the time and date of when you read this post of mine (and note the time down on your computer), and use your own local place - city and country. Attach that chart to your next post. I will read it.

And, lie low and calm over the next few weeks. Do not react to anything on social media.

Good luck.

I know that looking at horary chart is more efficient but i know really nothing about horary charts. I am thankful to you if you will help me about this. :) I attached the horary chart that i prepared for the time seeing your post as you said.

horary.jpg

Thanks a lot everyone.

JUPITERASC

I have been interested in astrology for a few years and divined that some day i will receive imprisonment because of my 12th house condition. I'm afraid all the things you said are true. And i am denounced when transiting mars was in my 1st house. :(

I know that looking at horary chart is more efficient but i know really nothing about horary charts. I am thankful to you if you will help me about this. :) I attached the horary chart that i prepared for the time seeing your post as you said.

View attachment 73101

Thanks a lot everyone.
Horary astrology is a separate branch from natal astrology :smile:
therefore
do post the horary chart you attached on an appropriate HORARY board
and include your question
if you are uncertain which of the subject headings is the one for you
then post your question on the HORARY board closest in meaning
perhaps this one at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49

mabrook

Horary astrology is a separate branch from natal astrology :smile:
therefore
do post the horary chart you attached on an appropriate HORARY board
and include your question
if you are uncertain which of the subject headings is the one for you
then post your question on the HORARY board closest in meaning
perhaps this one at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49

I don't think that the imprisonment is close to moving or travelling anyway. :)
So i will post my question on the general horary board, not in a sub-forum. Thanks.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Re. the Horary chart:
The Sun (you) is in detriment in Aquarius, so this could be reflective of your fears and apprehensions right now.

The Moon (engine of the chart) is going to trine the Sun, which is good because the Moon is also ruler of the 12th. Mars, ruler of the 9th (law), has had a sextile to the Sun, also good. The Sun (you) will conjunct Venus, ruler of the 10th (judge and ruling), so you should be able to convince them of absolving you of the charges.

All that on one side, please be careful of not doing whatever you did again. And, though I do not know how far you went with whatever you did, even a bit of inciting hatred is not correct.

Please leave us some feedback once the ruling is known to you, and good luck again.

mabrook

Hi,

Re. the Horary chart:
The Sun (you) is in detriment in Aquarius, so this could be reflective of your fears and apprehensions right now.

The Moon (engine of the chart) is going to trine the Sun, which is good because the Moon is also ruler of the 12th. Mars, ruler of the 9th (law), has had a sextile to the Sun, also good. The Sun (you) will conjunct Venus, ruler of the 10th (judge and ruling), so you should be able to convince them of absolving you of the charges.

All that on one side, please be careful of not doing whatever you did again. And, though I do not know how far you went with whatever you did, even a bit of inciting hatred is not correct.

Please leave us some feedback once the ruling is known to you, and good luck again.

Thank you so much for your comment. :) Actually, you set my mind rest. I did not share a post inciting hatred as such. It was just a criticism about Islam but in these days all the religious, national or administrative critiques pass for a crime in Turkey. I discussed several lawyers and they delivered positive opinions. All of them said i would be acquitted but nevertheless there is an probability of imprisonment from 6 months to 1 year judicially. I don't know when the case will result. It can last 3-4 months. I will inform you all. :)

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hello..

Sun in 4th house signifies depressions, as repressed emotions, often due to incarceration (at home or in prison, by family or by mean law and order)..

In your case it's mean law and order...
Jupiter in 12th house signifies backhanded law...
Pluto in 1st house signifies trouble with law..
All in all, your chart is too dangerous for being free from law and restraint (mean law)..
Dangerous and not lovely...

:sideways:

mabrook

Hello..

Sun in 4th house signifies depressions, as repressed emotions, often due to incarceration (at home or in prison, by family or by mean law and order)..

In your case it's mean law and order...
Jupiter in 12th house signifies backhanded law...
Pluto in 1st house signifies trouble with law..
All in all, your chart is too dangerous for being free from law and restraint (mean law)..
Dangerous and not lovely...

:sideways:

I can cry for this comment. :(

aquarius7000

Hi

Since you know your own country better, be careful going forwards with whatever you put in public/on the social media. Better safe than sorry. As to a slight chance of a lock-up happening, well, we being human cannot know anything 100%, so though my take is that you should come out of this , a slight chance obviously of the unfortunate happening exists. Thing is that the 12th house ruler training the sun (you) could mean you might get some sort of a punishment, but because it is a trine (and not a square or opp.) l, it might not be that harsh. Ideally I would have liked to see no contact between the 12th house ruler and the sun.

However, don’t worry about Pluto because it has nothing to do with the law/judiciary itself per se. if anything, it has to do with lawbreakers and yes, in the eyes of your own country, they are sort of seeing you as one. Again, ideally, if we are to consider modern planets in horary, this oils have been better not to have it where it is.

If there is any hearing date or anything, you can always create an event chart for it.

Thank you so much for your comment. :) Actually, you set my mind rest. I did not share a post inciting hatred as such. It was just a criticism about Islam but in these days all the religious, national or administrative critiques pass for a crime in Turkey. I discussed several lawyers and they delivered positive opinions. All of them said i would be acquitted but nevertheless there is an probability of imprisonment from 6 months to 1 year judicially. I don't know when the case will result. It can last 3-4 months. I will inform you all. :)

mabrook

Hi

Since you know your own country better, be careful going forwards with whatever you put in public/on the social media. Better safe than sorry. As to a slight chance of a lock-up happening, well, we being human cannot know anything 100%, so though my take is that you should come out of this , a slight chance obviously of the unfortunate happening exists. Thing is that the 12th house ruler training the sun (you) could mean you might get some sort of a punishment, but because it is a trine (and not a square or opp.) l, it might not be that harsh. Ideally I would have liked to see no contact between the 12th house ruler and the sun.

However, don’t worry about Pluto because it has nothing to do with the law/judiciary itself per se. if anything, it has to do with lawbreakers and yes, in the eyes of your own country, they are sort of seeing you as one. Again, ideally, if we are to consider modern planets in horary, this oils have been better not to have it where it is.

If there is any hearing date or anything, you can always create an event chart for it.

Actually, your comment does make sense in my mind. The lawyers that i asked for advice said that the jail sentences which are less than 4 years are delayed mostly. I think this type of punishment is called as ''suspension''. So, even if judge find me guilty, i will not go to jail unless i commit a crime again. I hope this scenario will happen. :D thanks again.

aquarius7000

Hi Sagittarius Jupiter,

I'm not sure how you could possibly justify that claim.
Hi,

Actually, if you do consider Pluto, it is often trouble because it is something shady and underworldish. It often has to do with bullying and oppression. Pluto in the first house natives (in natal charts) are often bully types. I know a couple in fact. So, Sag. Jup. is not completely incorrect.

However, Pluto per se, by itself, has nothing to do with the law, rather with breaking it.

Also, whether you like their response or not, you should understand that invested their time and energy to help here.

Whoam1

Pluto gets the **** end of the stick, look at mythology after he is swallowed by his had, he is trucked by his younger brother and banished to hell. Then some chick walks in knowing she's in hell and the rules, yet she chooses to eat the food, then he gets blamed for stealing her (eventhough she did it herself) and gets cheated out of a wife for half a year. No myths were ever write only on him too. He has the most stable happy and loyal nonabusive relationship between all of the other gods. Pluto in the first will symbolize a misunderstood personality and people will come up with crazy **** about you (your evil, sexual, magnetic etc.) when you very well may not be. Pluto has to deal with growth so I see you getting in trouble and evolving from it, especially if saturn too is in a good place. Pluto sun and first house placements are better than moon related aspects may I add. (Pluto moons can have mood swings and mania and seem almost bipolar at times,source includes me), be happy that your **** end of the stick moments are more apperntly and therefore you can brace for them. :) just the little things in life that make or break someone.