Will I get my truck back?

Ariesinlove1996

My truck was either stolen or taken by the person who gave it to me. I just want to know if I will get it back.

http://imgur.com/a/jvLXO

Last edited:

Ariesinlove1996

That's a no, you won't get your truck back. The rest is up to you. Give me something to show you want to learn why, otherwise the freebee is over.

The reason I'm asking is because I have the only key to the vehicle and my truck the model is very well known to be stolen constantly, there is it to break into and they're very easy to hotwire.

The truck was given to me as a gift and we were in the process of putting it under my name but then we had a follow out, I spoke to that friend they said they don't know what the Hells going on.

tsmall

Premium Member
The reason I'm asking is because I have the only key to the vehicle and my truck the model is very well known to be stolen constantly, there is it to break into and they're very easy to hotwire.

The truck was given to me as a gift and we were in the process of putting it under my name but then we had a follow out, I spoke to that friend they said they don't know what the Hells going on.

Use your astrology.

Ariesinlove1996

That's a no, you won't get your truck back. The rest is up to you. Give me something to show you want to learn why, otherwise the freebee is over.

"The rest is up to you. Give me something to show you want to learn why"

What do you mean by the rest is up to you?

I want to learn why because I use it for work and for school and it was the only form of transportation that I had but unfortunately it's not under my name so I can't really reported to the police. Although when I did call the police they said it wasn't report or towed on file.

tsmall

Premium Member
"The rest is up to you. Give me something to show you want to learn why"

What do you mean by the rest is up to you?

I want to learn why because I use it for work and for school and it was the only form of transportation that I had but unfortunately it's not under my name so I can't really reported to the police. Although when I did call the police they said it wasn't report or towed on file.

Ok. Find you in the chart. Then find the truck. If you aren't willing to do either, you are using this as a free site. Which it aint. You aren't getting it back.