Technique to tackle the question "do they know about X"?

Arthur Fomalhaut

Someone would be so kind to tell me how this question is tackled:

as in "Does this person/these people (significator is clear) know about this aspect of my life (significator clear)? --as if by internet spying , rumors, etc.--

Thank you in advance.

Arthur Fomalhaut

Oh thank you Bunraku, you are so kind

I would post the chart, but I would also be embarrased to explain the question, which you would need to identify the significators :)

just tell me how you would do it; I cant find right now the technique, and remember something vaguely of a planet under rays cannot be seen... I suppose it is not so simple as a contact without usual impediments?

(Pardon me I havent studied properly horary, but still try to do some question now and then, even if near to worthless)

Bunraku

My best guess, since I don’t know what’s being talked about/ the subject, is to use the “are the rumors true."

If Rumours be true or false according to the Ancients.

If the lord of the ascendant the moon or her dispositor be in an angle or a fixed sign and in good aspect to the fortunes or the Sun, you may judge the rumour is true. If they be in moveable signs, cadent, and ill aspected by the infortunes, judge the reverse and consider the majority of the testimonies. When the angles of the figure, the Moon and Mercury are in fixed signs and these latter separate from infortunes and apply to fortunes, the rumour is true. Evil rumours hold true or will be in some way verified if the angles of the 4th and 10th are fixed and the Moon therein. If you have evil news yet if either fortune be in the ascendant or the Moon fortunate it is a strong argument that the rumours are false and that they will turn rather to good than evil. Mercury or the planet to whom he or Moon applies ,being retrograde or afflicted, or if either of these two be lord of the ascendant it signifies that the rumour shall vanish to nothing or shall be converted to good If the lord of the ascendant be under the beams of Sun the matter is kept secret and few shall ever know the truth

You can find a whole bunch of horary techniques here: https://books.google.com/books?id=5...KHQ4DDSwQ6AEIQzAF#v=onepage&q=zadkiel&f=false

I hope you find what you are looking for.