sexuality discussion

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
VenusinAries said:
Kai I thought you spoke on another thread about reading or finding Jeffery Greens book on Pluto. I have all his books and if you want to disagree with 8th house ruling sex and Pluto not having anything to do with it. I would be curious as to you having a discussion with Mr Green, whom I am friends with. Because you would be basically telling him all his years and hard work is wrong. He is a very intelligent man that has many years experience and no offense I am more likely to follow this logical pattern on thought and research on it then you.

They aren't my logical patterns. They are the ideas and basic philosophies of astrology itself, discovered and written by the very people who gave us astrology.

Shining Ray said:
The Sun naturally fits the 5th house, self expression, the inner child as well as physical children.

See, I've been told this several times and I don't see it. Sol and Leo are too barren to have any sort of connection with children or creativity, as it simply "burns them up" and makes them unproductive.

I was recently reading that puberty coincides around the time Saturn opposes it's natal position at around age 14 yrs. This could be why it triggers off our insecurities about ourselves as well. This probably needs to be considered.

That's brilliant!!

Astrology has had to change because people have changed, and new planets have been discovered. Times where very different, in the modern world things have changed dramatically. Psychology has improved astrology it has helped people look within rather than blaming everything on circumstances outside of themselves. Choice has now entered the picture. Astrology psychology studies the world today, traditional astrology stopped at Saturn this is why it become limiting in interpretation. Uranus/Neptune and Pluto have been excluded when we all feel these planets exert there influence whether natally or through transit. 1800 years ago is completely different to today 2008. Who knows astrology might change in the future to reflect new times and growth.

Hopefully there are no more changes in astrology. Certainly new elements have been added, and I see no wrong in that. To be honest, I think it's wrong to completely exclude the Outers, but I also think it's wrong to say "Oh, look, three new planets...well...let's mess up the system to make them fit in a system they were never meant to fit in." This is why we're having this debate about houses ruling what. We couldn't leave the houses as they were and treat the Outers like separate entities, oh no, that'd be too easy.

You see how we have moved on then why don't you move with astrology.

Because astrology isn't a part of this world...it's separate, yet connected. Just because the world changes doesn't mean the planets have to change. They've meant what they've always meant.

How have the signs been merged they just naturally connect. If you want to see how someone thinks we look at Mercury and the ruling house 3rd. If we want to look at relationships we can look at the 7th and Venus and even this can be limiting as we can look at our own inner male/female figures. Sun/Mars Moon/Venus. Astrology is not messed up we are just using different systems to interpret it.

Just wait until I get all of the parts of my article posted, you'll see how strange it's become.

The snake has just naturally been associated with the image of transformation due to it's shedding it's skin. The butterfly is the same.

Interesting thoughts. But neither creature is classically associated with this deity.

Wait to have sex once a relationship is formed, the 5th house is romance and gifts and the going out stage, having sex at this stage is sometimes too quick.

See, this is strange. I think we should perhaps next debate differences between the Seventh and Fifth houses...this seems to be the biggest problem we're having...

Last edited by a moderator:

gaer

Shining Ray said:
No I have disagreed with you there is a difference.
Unfortunately there is only one level of quotes in these threads, so it's hard to maintain continuity.

What is it that you are desagreeing with me about? Or are you referring to someone else or other people?

I've repeatedly tried to make clear the difference between traditional thinking and modern thinking, mainly the subject of rulership (cosignificator), not for you personally, but for many other people who may not be aware of the "schism".
According to Liz Greene the Sun DOES rule the 5th again Modern vs Traditional.
Right. So if we consider Greene and Houlding, that highlights the huge difference in philosophies. :)

This is all I was trying to point out, that there seems to be no meeting of the mind at all between most of the people who support one system and those who support the other, to the total exclusion of the other.

Until a couple months ago, I didn't understand the traditional view myself. I did not not understand, for instance, the relationship between Saturn as cosignificator (much like ruler) of both the 1st and the 8th. Considering this relation (Saturn linked to the 1st, life, and to the 8th, death), has expanded my mind and allowed me to view the 8th through another lens.

We've talked a bit, and you have ready access to my chart. If I have any outstanding weakness, it is being too open-minded. I've always allowed myself to pick and choose. My opinions are evolving even now as we speak. :)
We are doing the usual going around in circles as we usually do when it comes to this subject.
I know! :)

That's why I didn't want this to turn into another 5th/8th house debate over sex, because this has actually happened before and I think several times. But maybe it's impossible to avoid. I really don't know.

I was hoping we could use charts to analyze the factors in charts that point to sexuality in individuals, but…
And also sex is a private manner and celebrities will not talk openly about their sex life. Nor will very many forum members talk about the details of their sex life.
That is the main problem, as I see it. Without people actually talking, without things to check, research is nearly impossible. :(

Gaer

gaer

Shining Ray said:
Hi Gaer,
Yes your right there is a big difference between Modern and Traditional, the rulerships are the main issue. I don't exclude Traditional totally, but most of the books today seem to be more focused on Modern astrology, I am probably wrong because I just shop for Modern astrology so that is all I see.
The careful examination of traditional astrology is really quite a recent thing.

Almost everything on Skyscript is new to me. At my age, 59, it's a temptation to stick with what I know and ignore anything that is new. So I suppose I go in the opposite direction, because flexibility is one of the surest ways to combat the aging process, at least mentally. :)
Most websites seem to focus on Modern too. Actually I would be willing to include the 5th house for sex, maybe use two houses, I would like more evidence but as we have said this is hard to obtain from charts. I wish we could use charts, I could have a look for them but I would still find it difficult to say something sexual about the person just by a house.
It might be very different in horary charts. I've noticed that in this forum, those who are very serious about horary work tend to place much more emphasis on Lilly, and that makes Houlding one of the obvious choices to turn to got help in understand Lilly, Ptolemy, and so on. Now, how do you ask horary questions about sex? I have NO idea! Perhaps some of the people who specialize in horary could enlighten us. :)
Even on the forum a lot of people would not be willing to reveal their sex lives for us to study. I have no planets in the 8th and Venus in 5th but I still would not want to be open about my private life. It does seem research on this is impossible, so we can only talk about theories most of the time.
Exactly. We are quick to talk about our achievements or even our weaknesses in so many other areas. It's easy to find out who has a quick temper, who tends to withdraw or isolate, who loves to socialize, and so on.

I consider myself an extremely open-minded person, and very little of what people do sexually would seem wrong to me. I would not judge people who were very open and honest about this area of their lives.

But it's just not something *I* want to talk about. For me it's private, and that's it. So if anyone wants to look at my chart and draw conclusions about my sexual nature, they are going to have to make guesses with zero confirmation from me.

I THINK this is why we can discuss sex until **** freezes over without any definite answers about what we can find out from charts. We just don't have enough data! :)

Gaer

deanna

laliqueviolin said:
No, it can't be a 5th house manner, but as Nicholas mentioned above, I find his quote more befitting to have 8th house applied as our attitude towards sex which has been stated.
I agree. My ex had Saturn in the 8th house.
Very restrictive/limited/self-control attitude towards sex.

I have Jupiter and Venus in the 8th house.
Say no more.

-De

Agriias

I think this entire discussion has been complicated by fragmented thinking and everyone forgetting the central theme of the 8th house and why it relates to sex.

POWER....The 8th house is related to the concept of power. Lets think about not just ourselves, but the lives of our ancestors where the relation between power and sex was right on the surface. Women are a limited resource in the race to procreate which drives all of us sometimes consciously, and most the time unconsciously. Good looking women are an even rarer resource. Women were considered property in history to be sold off by their fathers or owned by conquerors and husbands. Thus, men competed for women, and most the times achieving the status and power needed was through killing people and being a mighty warrior. This was true for most of human history where the nobility and aristocracy came to be that because they were great soldiers. In the old world the elite actually fought in battles in the front lines, look up alexander or any ancient leader.

When one group of people conquered another, the men were killed or enslaved and the women were taken as wives, concubines or slaves regardless of whether they were married or not. On the day of the battle the victors almost universally raped the women.

Losing in the ancient world was a brutal thing and that is exactly why people were so fierce, ruthless and cunning. It was your life and the freedom and dignity of everyone who you've ever known on the line if you lost. The do or die principle.

The 8th hosue represents power, OTHER PEOpLES RESOURCES(taken through war often) death and sex. 8th house sex, is not the like 5th hosue sex. the 5th house is about love/romance and a man achieving a women through both charm and authority(cause if there is a gorup of guys, the women always wants the leader not the weaker followers..Think lions.) Authority being earned respect and not power/force that 8th house suggests.

Pluto/8th house is the harsh bottom line of reality and that is that we are animals who have instincts that drive us to procreate and win the evolutionary race. The sex has to do with power and is rough sex and plain getting it on out of pure lust(ofcourse there can be love 2 with the right aspects involved)

Think of the conquest aspect of male sexuality. Guys chase girls all the time because they are hot and want to brag to their friends and it is a self-esteem thing. Gusy learn very quickly that girls only want certain guys and hot chicks want even more specific guys. So a guy soon learns this and goes about finding a way to prove themselves(in the old days, war) so that they can get that. And there is a sense of power to it even today because lets face it, the best looking girls dont want scrubs, they want studs. So guys get an ego boost and gratification psychologically as well as physically through 8th house sex as it represents their viritilty and potency.

So the 8th house is about power, sex,death, legacy(children, not neccesarily from wedlock) other peoples property(what was tkane through force or death) occult(most occultist are seekign the knowledge for power).

And since getting sex is competitive, its all about the power you achieve.

Moulin

Gosh l have Saturn in 8th house too and l have zero self-control when it comes to sex :D but then l also have moon/n node and venus there so l guess it balances it.

One thing l do know - having personal planets in 8th allows me to control the volume/degree of sexiness l project. I cannot turn it off which can be a real pain but l can turn it up to high if l see a guy l want! lol

Works 100% of the time too, so l have to agree that 8th house is related to power/sex/lust etc. The 8th makes one very sexy and sensual and absolutely unavoidable to others even if one wishes to remain inconspicuous.

The 5th is Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong having a picnic under a tree in the afternoon sun whilst the birds chirp overhead.

deanna said:
I agree. My ex had Saturn in the 8th house.
Very restrictive/limited/self-control attitude towards sex.

I have Jupiter and Venus in the 8th house.
Say no more.

-De

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I think this entire discussion has been complicated by fragmented thinking and everyone forgetting the central theme of the 8th house and why it relates to sex.

POWER....The 8th house is related to the concept of power.

Technically the Eighth house suffers from a lack of power...it's the third weakest house, so I find this association very ironic and downright contradictory. The "central theme" of the Eighth house would be loss.

The 8th hosue represents power, OTHER PEOpLES RESOURCES(taken through war often) death and sex.

While it's true that the Eighth house relates to other people's resources, that's the rule of thumb for every Succeedant house. Second being our resources, Fifth being our parent's resources (usually the father since in the olden times women weren't really allowed to own things), Eighth being partner's resources, and Eleventh being the government's resources. There's nothing really special about the Eighth relating to resources that are not ours, two other houses do as well.

jackysplat

Reading these postings leads me to think that what everyone says is valid. Each person resonates to different cords, as a Scorpio with neptune, jupiter, sun and venus in the sign, I would find those of you who identify with the fun-loving 5th house aspects of sex as cold, embarrising and boring. Not that there is anything wrong with your expression, it's just that with all those planets in scorpio i feel safe to say that an intense experience and a rebirth thereafter is what I am looking for - not just a romp in the 5th house hay.

jackysplat

Therefore I tend to think as many here have said, it's a very individual and persoanle expression/feeling and I woul d guess exteremley dependent on where your planets are. If they resonate with the 5th, yes, it will be fun and games if with the 8th - vey serious ans hopefully life changing. And... therefore regenerating and therefore.. rebirth...

Agriias

Technically the Eighth house suffers from a lack of power...it's the third weakest house, so I find this association very ironic and downright contradictory. The "central theme" of the Eighth house would be loss.

1.) I dont buy certain houses being weaker than others. It's like saying certain signs are stronger or weaker. It really depends on the planets and aspects in those houses to determine something like that. Certainly pluto in the 8th house isnt weak by any means.

2.) Whether someone has power or lack power are two side of the same coin of the concept of power. So the central theme is power and it isnt contradictory. Your thinking in dualities as if it has to be one or the other, lack of power or possession of power. It is both.

3.) Sure, death is equivilant to loss, but 8th house is also about life, and thus it also symbolizes gain. The gain is regardless of whether you obtain other peoples resources through a spouse, inheritence, investors. Note, however, that these types of gain are 8th house specific

And the difference between the succedent houses is just as you stated, 2= ours, 4= families, 8= other people, 11 = public. And specifically, in the 8th house we gain through death as in inheritence or ancient times plunder, and we also gain through life as in a women giving birth to a child and thus being entitled to child support and all the other goods that come along with that. So again, the 8th house's representation are significant

The 8th house is distinct for those reasons. That is strictly 8th house stuff. No one claimed that makes it special, thats just what it represents. Resources arent gained or lost in the other houses as they are in the 8th house. So every house is special and unique if you have a need to look at it that way which you might since you also characterize the 8th house as being weak. I dont think we should make broad judements like that on the houses. They are what they are.

#3 is for the paragraph below. Is it just me or does cut and paste not work on these forums btw.

While it's true that the Eighth house relates to other people's resources, that's the rule of thumb for every Succeedant house. Second being our resources, Fifth being our parent's resources (usually the father since in the olden times women weren't really allowed to own things), Eighth being partner's resources, and Eleventh being the government's resources. There's nothing really special about the Eighth relating to resources that are not ours, two other houses do as well.]

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
1.) I dont buy certain houses being weaker than others. It's like saying certain signs are stronger or weaker. It really depends on the planets and aspects in those houses to determine something like that. Certainly pluto in the 8th house isnt weak by any means.

No, it's not like saying Signs are stronger at all. It's just like saying some houses have more power than others in that planets in those houses have more power to act. Certainly any planet in the Eighth house isn't too happy there.

2.) Whether someone has power or lack power are two side of the same coin of the concept of power. So the central theme is power and it isnt contradictory. Your thinking in dualities as if it has to be one or the other, lack of power or possession of power. It is both.

I just find this idea very strange and it is contradictory. You're telling me a very powerless house's central theme is power itself. Well, wouldn't the First house (the most powerful) or the Twelfth house (the weakest) be a better significator for pure power than one caught in the middle?

3.) Sure, death is equivilant to loss, but 8th house is also about life, and thus it also symbolizes gain. The gain is regardless of whether you obtain other peoples resources through a spouse, inheritence, investors. Note, however, that these types of gain are 8th house specific

No no no. The Eighth house is not about life. That's the First house. The Eighth is about loss and clearing out so that in time new things CAN grow in its place. Certainly these two things are connected, but they are still in different houses. The light of the sun begins to die in the Eighth so it can be reborn on the Ascendant. This is why the concepts of life and death are in two different houses. You can throw whatever clever ideas you have up to connect the two, but that's all they are, clever ideas.

And the difference between the succedent houses is just as you stated, 2= ours, 4= families, 8= other people, 11 = public. And specifically, in the 8th house we gain through death as in inheritence or ancient times plunder, and we also gain through life as in a women giving birth to a child and thus being entitled to child support and all the other goods that come along with that. So again, the 8th house's representation are significant

Yes, we do gain through the death of others with such things as inheritance, but we can also attempt to gain from the living if we can work this house correctly. However, we often forget that our loss can be other's gains, which again emphasizes the Eighth house and it's signification of loss. You forget that towns beseiged are the Fourth house, making what they have to be seized the Fifth. Also children are born in the Fifth, not the Eighth, that would be very scary.

The 8th house is distinct for those reasons. That is strictly 8th house stuff. No one claimed that makes it special, thats just what it represents. Resources arent gained or lost in the other houses as they are in the 8th house. So every house is special and unique if you have a need to look at it that way which you might since you also characterize the 8th house as being weak. I dont think we should make broad judements like that on the houses. They are what they are.

The problem is we are confused on just what the houses are, something that has been demonstrated time and time again by astrologers mixing up and assigning houses incorrectly. It's not just the Eighth house that gets this kind of stuff, but all houses. Resources are gained or lost in any house that is connected with resources, so any of the Succeedant houses can be called up in this situation. It is, though, usually the Second/Eighth axis that is called up because it generally is some sort of agreed switch that takes place and not a forced movement such as a raid on Paris.

Also, I'm really getting tired of people singling me out with this kind of junk. I don't charactize any house as being weak, that's just what the rules are. So stop treating it like it's something I've decided to come up with on my own for no reason.

Moulin

Kaiousei no Senshi said:
No, it's not like saying Signs are stronger at all. It's just like saying some houses have more power than others in that planets in those houses have more power to act. Certainly any planet in the Eighth house isn't too happy there.

Please explain to me how a house with more power is not therefore stronger in some way. I really find your "Certainly any planet in the 8th is not too happy there" comment quite surprising considering the possibilities for rebirth and transformation associated with the 8th house. Plus, l am a very happy and positive person who has 4 top planets in the 8th lol

I just find this idea very strange and it is contradictory. You're telling me a very powerless house's central theme is power itself. Well, wouldn't the First house (the most powerful) or the Twelfth house (the weakest) be a better significator for pure power than one caught in the middle?

No no no. The Eighth house is not about life. That's the First house. The Eighth is about loss and clearing out so that in time new things CAN grow in its place. Certainly these two things are connected, but they are still in different houses. The light of the sun begins to die in the Eighth so it can be reborn on the Ascendant. This is why the concepts of life and death are in two different houses. You can throw whatever clever ideas you have up to connect the two, but that's all they are, clever ideas.

Surely life and death are two sides of ONE coin!
Is it not like the fact that we humans are born/die to begin/end our present life but all through life we have mini-births and mini-deaths?

Yes, we do gain through the death of others with such things as inheritance, but we can also attempt to gain from the living if we can work this house correctly. However, we often forget that our loss can be other's gains, which again emphasizes the Eighth house and it's signification of loss. You forget that towns beseiged are the Fourth house, making what they have to be seized the Fifth. Also children are born in the Fifth, not the Eighth, that would be very scary.

The problem is we are confused on just what the houses are, something that has been demonstrated time and time again by astrologers mixing up and assigning houses incorrectly. It's not just the Eighth house that gets this kind of stuff, but all houses. Resources are gained or lost in any house that is connected with resources, so any of the Succeedant houses can be called up in this situation. It is, though, usually the Second/Eighth axis that is called up because it generally is some sort of agreed switch that takes place and not a forced movement such as a raid on Paris.

Also, I'm really getting tired of people singling me out with this kind of junk. I don't charactize any house as being weak, that's just what the rules are. So stop treating it like it's something I've decided to come up with on my own for no reason.

forgive me but you BLATENTLY said "Technically the Eighth house suffers from a lack of power...it's the third weakest house"

rules rules **** rules... do you think any genius or highly imaginative person from the past would adhere to the "rules"? Aren't rules meant to be bent and broken to find truth?

Last edited:

gaer

Moulin said:
do you think any genius or highly imaginative person from the past would adhere to the "rules"? Aren't rules meant to be bent and broken to find truth?
I do.

I'm not a traditional astrologer, but it seems to me that the people who study horary seriously at least pay close attention to the rules Lilly claimed to use:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig5.html#liltab

Accidental Dignities Accidental Debilities

In the 10th or 1st house +5
In 7th, 4th, or 11th house +4
In the 2nd or 5th house +3
In the 9th house +2
In the 3rd House +1
In the 8th or 6th house -2
In the 12th house -5

To me it is very clear that Lilly considered the 6th, 8th and 12th houses the weakest.

Note -5 for house 12. I have three planets there. I choose to see that as meaning, in a natal chart, that planets are most challenged there, most difficult to see or understand. This does not say that a person with many planets in the 12th house is doomed, inferior, and so on. Not in my belief.

But it does say, to me, that it takes a very strong person to overcome difficulties. Since Lilly considered planets in the 8th as falling under "Accidental Debilities", his view seems pretty clear.

Was he not a genuis? Not an imaginative person? I'll let you and others make up your own minds. I think it would be wise to at least consider his ideas very seriously before discarding them. :)

Gaer

Moulin

Ok Gaer but is this discussion about horary? I didn't realise... l thought it was about natal astrology.

If l am wrong then l apologize as l know nothing about horary! :)

Moulin

Caprising said:
Also the majority of males that I know seem to have a stronger sex drive than the females that I know, I believe that it has something to do with testosterone levels, ask any woman who has been on hormone replacement therapy where the doctor gives them testosterone pills or injections, their sex drive generally triples! So maybe we could look at the planet that influences testosterone levels.

Hi Caprising

I'm going to take a risk here and say that the 8th house rules sex drive, simply cos l have a full 8th/9th house and a significantly higher than average female sex drive... in fact have yet to meet a woman whom is on my level in this respect. It's just there, all the time... and l am not saying here that sex drive is linked to promiscuity nor sado-masochism, **** stars or hookers. In fact considering my sex drive, l have yet to be unfaithful to a man... no the two are not linked, in my book.

gaer

Moulin said:
Ok Gaer but is this discussion about horary? I didn't realise... l thought it was about natal astrology.

If l am wrong then l apologize as l know nothing about horary! :)
No. It's not a horary discussion, or I wouldn't be here. I don't know anything about it either. :)

However, I believe that the basic "rules" I showed above were also used by Lilly to evaluate strength or weakness of planets in natal charts.

The reason I keep linking to Skyscript is that Houlder is a traditionalist. Yet you will find articles by people like Robert Hand on her site, so she is not as rigid as many people assume. Not at all rigid, in my opinion.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h8.html

In regard to the 8th, transits…

"Transits through this house often show a need to consolidate and accept the loss of elements of life that are no longer fruitful or have served their purpose; the nature of the planet will indicate how the loss is accepted."

And in general, which applies to natal charts:

"It is a house of personal vulnerability, albeit perhaps a necessary vulnerability from which we may eventually gain. It is wise to avoid any financial gambles or high-risk activities during periods when this house is heavily emphasised."

Do you see her point? Does this mean that people with 8th house placements (and 12th house placements) can't be successful?

Obviously not. For instance, my cousin, the person most successful in my family in terms of money (owns a very successful accounting firm) has Moon, Saturn and Venus in the 8th, all in Cancer. Cancer on the cusp. But there is much hidden there, and I believe his life has been very difficult.

We were not close when we were young. Yet somehow we have become close over the last couple decades. He has the 8th house emphasis, I have the 12th. It seems that both of us spend most of the time "on the inside looking out". Neither of us likes to socialize, and we are both extremely suspicious people. We both know much more about other people than they know about us. And for both of us this grew out of being badly hurt, emotionally, when we were young.

I am consistently arguing for an open mind regarding more modern astrological views, but with one huge "but"…

I think it's terribly important to know "our roots". Where did all this come from? Where did the houses come from? WHY is the 8th traditionally linked to misfortune, things that are hidden, deep fear, even poison?

How would that relate to sexuality?

Unless those who have learned ONLY modern viewpoints regarding astrology begin to study the traditional viewpoints, there can be no meeting of the mind, no understanding—only an endless, frustrating circular discussion leading to confusion. :)

Gaer

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Moulin, its not a matter of whether we are talking about horary or natal- its a matter of whether we are talking about Traditional or modern astrology....this is a silly and futile discussion- Of course all the modernists will say sex belongs to the eighth house and the Traditionals will say its the fifth. The trads are basing their views on the works of very esteemed astrologers such as William lilly and he was both a horarist and a natal astrologer and clearly they are not *wrong*...Lilly makes *no reference* to sex being in the eighth whatsoever and yes the Trads agree with him that the eighth is a weak and malevolent house-the house of death...
The moderns will say otherwise but no one can answer the question *who decided that Lilly and the other classic astrologers were wrong*? On what basis was this house switch carried out????
Quoting Alan Oken who is a modern and *soul-centred* astrologer is fine but you will never convince a traditional astrologer that this is a correct explanation of the houses.
There is no real evidence to refute what the traditional astrologers gave to the houses in terms of their significations....The modern perspective appears to have no basis in history or fact.
The reason why the change of house allocations has occurred is probably the result of the reallocation of modern rulerships to the houses and confusion in regard to the signs that are in the houses.
There is a very obvious tendency amongst *modern astrologers* to *change the rules* -we see it a lot on the forum-people insisting on reading charts with void of course moons etc. Its not a case, Moulin, of because you have a stack of planets in the eighth and you consider yourself strongly sexual, that thats proof the eighth and sex go together! If you start bending the rules of astrology to suit ones own chart all the work done by previous *expert* astrologers will be lost. Thats why some people are very passionate about this subject.As sexuality is clearly part of ones persona, the ascendant and planets there are also important in regard to sex matters.....
I'm waiting for someone to explain to me just *why* the houses and their significations were changed....On whose say-so? Wheres the validity in that?
And then for people to argue that the changed way is better? Without even saying how when and where and who deviated from the originals?
At least Kai can prove his case in traditional terms!
Cheers, Lillyjgc

Moulin: I'm a bit confused-I have your chart in my file....the information you give in another post is at loggerheads with information you give here:Would you please be so kind as to advise me *which chart* is correct? Thanks Lillyjgc
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2082&page=3

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8481

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8060&page=2

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8258

All these links Moulin claim contradictory things about your chart placements...hope you can clear this up.-or- have you *rectified* your own chart? Because *if you have* we cant trust that its accurate, therefore whatever you say about your house placements is iffy to say the very least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moulin

lillyjgc said:
Moulin: I'm a bit confused-I have your chart in my file....the information you give in another post is at loggerheads with information you give here:Would you please be so kind as to advise me *which chart* is correct? Thanks Lillyjgc
All these links Moulin claim contradictory things about your chart placements...hope you can clear this up.

Hi Lillyjgc

May l ask why you have my chart in your file pls? Is that allowed without my permission? hmm...

Well, as you know l have been trying to find my ASC and l finally found it with the help of a couple of kind members on this forum. Hope that's ok with you. In fact the first link you provided has my correct chart details :)