Read my chart. But only if you want to ;-)

FindMeInTheStars

Hi, I have just finished my chart. I am going to study this until I go cross eyed lol

Nothing makes sense to me at the moment. It really does feel like looking at a foreign language! It all looks terribly confusing and hard to decipher but one day I will know what I am looking at :cool:

If anybody wants to read it go right ahead. I need all the help I can get.

What does it mean to have nothing in one of your houses?

OOOhhhh just had major deja vu writing this :happy:

FindMeInTheStars

The chart. Not sure why it wasn't on the first post.

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    55.4 KB · Views: 40

Pluto2909

I see a lot of comments regarding the 12th house. Why is this?

I know mine is Scorpio but not sure what else is in there as I am not sure what I am looking at.
The 12 th house : http://www.astrology.com/twelfth-house/2-d-d-67384

"While some may decry the Twelfth House as the garbage bin of the zodiac, it's really an unfair term. Ultimately, this house is the champion of positive transformations. It is here that we stand on the precipice and determine how we will proceed. By visiting the unconscious and meeting with the past, we begin to glean what the future will bring."

Scorpio ruling your 12th house can add some crisis in your life's challenge and troubles about money or sexuality. Uranus is there, so troubles can come suddenly, in a flash, unexpected and furious... Your secret enemies ( 12th house) are tenacious ( Scorpio)
Uranus had transited recently your natal Venus, interesting ! look at what happened there... Something happened (2013) in your sentimental life, a break-up with your lover or a friend, or maybe you came out ( I saw it once)... Whatever, something fast and surprising...

FindMeInTheStars

The 12 th house : http://www.astrology.com/twelfth-house/2-d-d-67384

"While some may decry the Twelfth House as the garbage bin of the zodiac, it's really an unfair term. Ultimately, this house is the champion of positive transformations. It is here that we stand on the precipice and determine how we will proceed. By visiting the unconscious and meeting with the past, we begin to glean what the future will bring."

Scorpio ruling your 12th house can add some crisis in your life's challenge and troubles about money or sexuality. Uranus is there, so troubles can come suddenly, in a flash, unexpected and furious... Your secret enemies ( 12th house) are tenacious ( Scorpio)
Uranus had transited recently your natal Venus, interesting ! look at what happened there... Something happened (2013) in your sentimental life, a break-up with your lover or a friend, or maybe you came out ( I saw it once)... Whatever, something fast and surprising...

Wow. You can see all of that? Interesting. And true. Thanks for replying.

My fiance and I had problems end of 2013. I left Jan 2014 very suddenly. We are trying again now. Taking things slowly. Hopefully our future will be more stable.

FindMeInTheStars

I was wondering if by looking at someones chart if you can tell anything about their family? I have an identical twin sister and was wondering if it showed on my natal chart.

FindMeInTheStars

Ok, i have been reading Astrology for Dummies tonight. Some things make a lot more sense now although I am struggling with understanding Aspects and recognising them in my chart. I see a lot of blue triangles at the bottom but cannot figure out where on the chart they are.

It also mentions North and South Nodes. I can only see a True Node on my natal chart?