Will my boyfriend "have" something with his ex?

mossadrai

Hey, guys!

I just received the news that my boyfriend will go to a show with his ex-boyfriend, and I am highly suspicious that his ex may want to try something with him.

So the question was: when my boyfriend goes to the show with his ex, will there be anything that I consider "cheating"? Should I be worried with their going to the show?

Thank you very, very much!

Attachments

• horary.gif
    horary.gif
    56.8 KB · Views: 45

mossadrai

Can anyone help? Any ideas are welcome! I'm really concerned with the matter.

Maybe it is a problem that the chart is about a gay relatioinship?

giacinto

i am not sure for my interpretation cause moon is 1 degree of aries...be careful he is mars in sagittarius and his possible affair or ex is his 5th house jupiter so likes jupiter but mars opposite jupiter and the opposition is not good aspect
you as moon conjuct uranus in his 5th house and then you make a trine with him (mars)

mossadrai

Thank you, giacinto! In this case I think I don't need to worry, then. My bf and his ex are in opposition, and is a "no" to my question.

Moog

Okay, I'll have a go.

The problem I have with these sort of questions is; which house signifies the other 'other'?

There's a few interesting things in the chart that I've observed. Sidereal you is Mars, in the 8th. Mars in the 8th is digging into secrets.

He's Venus, who is in Virgo (debilitated) and in your 6th. So what he's up to is likely to cause conflict between you.

Do let us know how the reality plays out, I do like it when I'm wrong.

mossadrai

Thanks for your kind reply, Moog. I will surely update you, although the show is not until late November.

Let's hope nothing happens, but I liked very much the way you saw things, like Mars in 8th.

Best Regards

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Basically addressing the "will he cheat" aspect of the question:
-he = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars
-his potential for "cheating" (sex activity) = 5th from 7th = Pisces = Jupiter
-Jupiter is in detriment and retrograde = - testimony
-Mars/Jupiter are in partile opposition = - testimony
In my opinion the answer to this question is no.