Does he like me?

astroner

Hi everyone I'm new to astrology and always been interested in the occult. I'm so interested in this topic and I'm willing to learn but of it's a long process but I'm getting the hang of it. I started learning a few days ago and I still have a lot to read its a lot sorry if I don't know much.

From what I understand so far the answer to my question is in the 7th house and something about the 5th house. Right? There is moon in Leo in the 7th house. I have read they don't let vulnerability show when it comes to love and if they get hurt which he has been deeply wounded in love in the past they don't like showing their emotions. He gives me mixed signals and I haven't been in a relationship with him. I feel a deep attraction to him .. almost like a magnet pulling me to him.

I also read about the importance of where Venus is and it's in the 5th house. Venus is in Gemini and I read that it means a crush or a fling of some sort. Something that is not permanent and it's quick.

From what I get so far it does look like he "likes" me in a sense. Am I right?

Thank you for all your help

2qdn8ls.png

virgo18

Actually you are the one who likes him: The moon is Under he's power by sign and posited in he's 1st house.
He doesn't like you: Saturn is in the sign where the Sun is at its fall. So you are in fall for him. He doesn't appreciate Saturn's dignity and wiseness.

I see you two will have some contact or confrontation in 2 units.
As the moon rules the action:
Moon is in Cardinal house plus Fixed sign = So 2 months will be my guess.

But It will not transcend into anything.

Last edited:

astroner

Actually you are the one who likes him: The moon is Under he's power by sign and posited in he's 1st house.
He doesn't like you: Saturn is in the sign where the Sun is at its fall. So you are in fall for him. He doesn't appreciate Saturn's dignity and wiseness.

I see you two will have some contact or confrontation in 2 units.
As the moon rules the action:
Moon is in Cardinal house plus Fixed sign = So 2 months will be my guess.

But It will not transcend into anything.

Thank you so much for clearing that up. You gave me peace of mind.

We already spoke and he initiated contact before, but I understand he doesn't like me just wanted to make sure.

By the way, what do you mean by not appreciating Saturn's dignity and wiseness?

virgo18

Thank you so much for clearing that up. You gave me peace of mind.

We already spoke and he initiated contact before, but I understand he doesn't like me just wanted to make sure.

By the way, what do you mean by not appreciating Saturn's dignity and wiseness?

Because despite Saturn is dignified in Libra...... Sun doesn't enjoy being under that sign because it debilitates the Sun. So the sun cannot (he cannot see Saturn good qualities).

You two will contact again for some reason.

Last edited:

astroner

Because despite Saturn is dignified in Libra...... Sun doesn't enjoy being under that sign because it debilitates the Sun. So the sun cannot (he cannot see Saturn good qualities).

You two will contact again for some reason.

Okay, that's amazing how accurate astrology is, can't wait to learn myself. I have one last question, do these horary charts ever change or is this a solid thing? just curious I'm not sure why I felt he liked me so strongly I never felt like this for anybody else and I'm in a relationship so it's weird.

Oh and can the chart show why the contact? we still talk but I always talk to him first and I thought he was avoiding telling me his feelings because Im in a relationship but it doesnt matter .

Just want to say GOD BLESS YOU and thank you soooo much! Now I feel my mind in peace and I can finally stop wondering and thinking that he likes me but was being stopped because of my relationship. Words can't describe how thankful I feel for your assistance!

virgo18

Okay, that's amazing how accurate astrology is, can't wait to learn myself. I have one last question, do these horary charts ever change or is this a solid thing? just curious I'm not sure why I felt he liked me so strongly I never felt like this for anybody else and I'm in a relationship so it's weird. Horary chart have time of validity because they are talking about the present, the near past and near future. But that doesn't mean that the guy change he's mind and like you. If you don't like someone by the first time, then you wont like it later.

Oh and can the chart show why the contact? we still talk but I always talk to him first and I thought he was avoiding telling me his feelings because Im in a relationship but it doesnt matter. Not necessarily a contact but something important regarding to your question, yes. But I don't know why the contact

Just want to say GOD BLESS YOU and thank you soooo much! Now I feel my mind in peace and I can finally stop wondering and thinking that he likes me but was being stopped because of my relationship. Words can't describe how thankful I feel for your assistance!

You welcome!

astroner

It's been a while since this was casted, but I have noticed some things since then. Read this somewhere:
Saturn is in the Sun's Fall and its own exaltation, so you are right, he's mostly concerned with himself and does not like you. You're probably right in attributing this to tour decision to move on without him.

So, wouldn't that mean I was being the selfish one that didn't really like him here? I know Moon is in 7th house, which by tradition means the one who is more into the other, but also Sun & Moon are in each other's exaltation. I usually see those as co-significators...so doesn't that show mutual reception? Yes, I can see the opposition between the two, but it makes sense due to our past history.

Just trying to understand a little on why so many different answers/methods :)