Is Osama Bin Laden dead?

Kargard

Recent newspot from french magazine tells a story about Osama Bin Laden's death by sickness. Officials confirmed that they have the information about Osama being sick, but there has been no information about him being dead.

Time of question asked -
23 september 2006 23:51 Prague -2 CEDT

Francesca

You know, I didn't take these reports seriously, until I made a chart for the time I read your question. It shows if he is not dead, he is really sick.

Culpeper

Premium Member
So as not to ask the same question twice, I used the same time and location, Czech Republic. The question is about a rumor which is covered by the third house. The Sun rules the third house through Leo. (I am using Koch houses.) The Sun is in the fourth house of the final outcome. It is in its fall in Libra, intercepted, and in the first degree of the sign. It has an out of sign square aspect to Pluto(death) in the sixth house(disease).

For a second testemony, the natural ruler of rumors is Mercury which is also in the fourth house and is its ruler. Mercury has essential dignity and makes a sextile aspect with Pluto in the sixth house.

Osama is an enemy, and he is covered by the seventh house which is ruled by Saturn on the cusp of the third house. Saturn is in its detriment and has a trine aspect to Pluto in the sixth house.

The significators are connected by aspect. The judgement is that according to this chart the rumor is true. Osama could be dead, or he may have a very serious disease that could be fatal. Timing may be possible using the Moon which is also in aspect with Pluto, but I do not want to attempt it right now.

Culpeper

tikana

Francesca

LOL of course he is sick.. in head and in every cell of his body

it would nto surprize me if he is dead..

agrh
death will get 25 miliondollars

Tik

Draco

Well, I know this is an ageing thread, but I found the question so interesting I wanted to have a look.

I used the original time and place at which the question was asked in order to erect the chart.

John Frawley's method of determining the truth of a rumour, based upon Lilly's method, asks us to look for the angles of the chart to be in fixed signs for a rumour to be true, and in this case the angles are mutable and cardinal.

The Ascendant ruler and the ruler of the third, the Moon and the Moon's despositor, to confirm the rumour, should be in fixed signs and angular houses, or at least, fixed signs and succendent houses. In this case, only the Moon's despositor Jupiter is fixed and succedent. The Moon, which is the Ascendant ruler, is mutable and cadent, and the third house ruler, the Sun is cardinal, even if angular. So the major testimony so far is for the rumour being false.

The third house is also afflicted by Saturn on it's cusp.

Lilly says that it is helpful for Mercury to be in a fixed sign, which is not the case here, nor does it help that Mercury separates from an infortune, again suggesting the rumour is false.

So it would seem according to this method that Osama is alive and that the rumour is not true.