Let's talk Scorpio and the revenge thing, seems more bark than bite.

The19thLaw

My first ex was a stereotypically vindictive, secretive and manipulative type of scorpio. When he dumped me online, he made it sound as if the breakdown of the relationship was my fault. Then he called me a couple of days later as if to get back together with me but then a few days after that he mysteriously back-tracked and was being extremely cruel and vindictive for no seemingly visible reason. The things he said were so under-the-skin sly and savage that it traumatised me and I kept angrily ruminating over them for a couple of years after that until I finally got over him. He made me feel so powerless and emotionally traumatised during the whole break up that I was actually wary of scorpios for a while after that. Wow, what a nice introduction into the dating world. I thought most guys would be as cruel as him. When we were at mutual friends' parties a few months later, he treated me like I was air, which just added to the hurt even more.

Needless to say, years later I found out that, while we were together (albeit briefly) he'd been cheating on me and, unbeknownst to me, he and a mutual friend of ours had a temporary fall-out over it because the friend was angry with him for what he was doing behind my back 🤣. I felt pretty vindicated when I found that out (though I already no longer felt like I was at fault).

Yeah they tend to prey on emotion which is why other water signs fall against them but more logical earth signs and fire signs get better of them, air signs are the same way.

SuGeMarScor

I honestly feel like the signs that tend to wreck a Scorpio and get the better of them are public signs, the Air signs (Gemini in particular) and Leo come to mind.

Came here to say this. I’m a Gemini Sun with a lot of Scorpio in my chart, Mars in particular. Yeah, I know.

I am actually pretty good at letting go of things generally. But that’s because I don’t take much personally or get hurt easily (Gem.) But If you really wound me, I’ll take a sun scorpio on on his best day. (Hello, Marssss.)

I’ll say this to the OP. There isn’t a lot of talk about Scorpio revenge for one of two reasons: 1) Either what we did was so bad no one wants to talk about it (we won’t admit it publicly, and our victims are too embarrassed to), or 2) Our revenge was so subtle and played out that you didn’t know the knife was even in until you realized you were bled dry. If we are really skilled, you will even think it’s your fault or you did it to yourself. I’ve been on the giving and receiving end of both.

The only real revenge I ever exacted was on “The one.” As in the one in only the way a Scorpio gives her soul to someone. He is a full on Scorpio. He lied to me and betrayed me and then left for someone else. When he came crawling back married and with children and regretting his choices, I made him think I forgave him.

But I didn’t.

I even wanted to. I still loved him. But there was a powerful need for equilibrium. I had been betrayed and embarrassed in ways that couldn’t be repaired, in my most vulnerable places. And I had believed it when he said he loved me in ways no one else could.

I should be embarrassed to admit this, but I’m not. What followed for the next three years was the most nuanced, complex, and complete revenge possible. It was like a one-woman Ocean’s Twelve. Mind you, I didn’t spend too much of my energy or time. I was in grad school. I just
spent three years messing with his mind, making him more in love with me than ever, acting adoring and grateful for every crumb I got. Intense seduction games. I let him spoil me with gifts and enjoyed it. He never suspected for a moment that my impassioned love was just an adaptation. I recorded every love making session in case I wanted to share them with his wife (oh yeah, he stayed married and dared to tell me I was “the one.”) I spent months getting him to try more and more debasing sexual kinks and other stuff I documented. I got him to a point where I realized I could make him do ANYTHING. I wasn’t a dominatrix, but it was beyond that level of devotion. I did other stuff I won’t even post about luring him in. And then after three years, I graduated grad school and I just disappeared. Completely. He thought I was getting a job near him to make a love nest and have his baby (amazing what you can convince a man of when you have him by the balls.) Instead he arrived at my empty apartment to find a letter for him pinned on the door. In it, I explaining how much I had enjoyed the long goodbye and that I was about to cut him out in a way only he would be able to appreciate. I considered saying a lot more, but if you make someone really think you hate them, they move on quicker. So I made sure he knew it was real by leaving him one of the clips I had recorded, and telling him what I would do with them if he pursued me or interfered in my life in any way... and then let his head spin as to why and what had happened.

And you know what? It felt amazing. Still does. You know the people who say revenge never feels good? Lies. I went to graduate school, and this still feels like a more finally nuanced and complete project than that. It obliterated him. He still doesn’t believe it. I left a Scorpio breathless in the wind. Not easy to do. He is still devastated. Not gonna say how I know. I did spare him embarrassment due to his kids. And I pity his wife. But that man will never trust or love the same way. I, on the other hand, have met the ACTUAL one (and yeah, they know what I did) and am loving my life.

After reading that, you probably think I’m a sociopath. Nope. Just gemini with lots of Scorpio in the chart. I’m actually really good at forgiveness and letting go and acceptance and compassion. And I don’t even harbor resentment or bitterness towards the guy. I learned that can poison yourself more than them. I forgave him after a couple of years of hoping he always felt alone and miserable when I realized... that he does. Poor dude is chronically broken and lonely. Scorpios feel incredibly deeply. And I’ll say no one ever loved me like he did. But no one hurt me like he did either. And I don’t regret the revenge in the slightest. I’m completely indifferent to him now. But having perfectly mental disfigured an ******* Scorpio who ****** me over? I’ll never admit to anyone except here that it’s one of my proudest moments.

The19thLaw

I don't buy the whole thing being so bad that no one wants to talk about it, it's the internet, you could share an anonymous story as you did here. What you did was righteous, it wasn't even that bad, I have seen far worse.

Again, I think it is more of an animal kingdom trait here of barking loud to stay away from a fight with the sign. I don't really know what goes on here but I do know that it is not going to fly on the internet where there are far far more embarrassing revenge stories.

I mean FFS, men go on the web to talk about how to increase their size from 2 inches.

The19thLaw

I actually noticed and see this happen a lot, in order for Scorpios to do damage, you have to kind of be close to them first. Like you have to have an emotional attachment to them for them to do anything and it is done using guilt trips. I feel like Capricorns and earth sign as well as air signs are the ones who can harm competitors and strangers more.