Jupiter conjunctions to my leo stellium report

Izzy542

I was thinking lately about the effects of transits of Jupiter in leo and want to share with you and would like to know yours also. As I mentioned before something about this planet really bothers me I know is weird but I like Saturn transits more, I do not like Jupiters energy as really I do not like Sagittarius people either which is weird because I am a true leo. Anyway, as I mentioned before many times I have a stellium of my personal planets in leo in 2house, also I have a fire grand trine and Jupiter in Aries in my 11house. As you can imagine I was very interested in this transits. Keep in mind I am not an astrologer so maybe I have some mistakes.

Jupiter conjunctions in my 2h:
To my natal venus in 2h - huge need of spending money on my beauty,to the point I bought almost all new wardrobe-a feeling like I am addicted to buying things not a nice feeling I hate any kind of addiction.
To my natal sun in 2h- a relaxed feeling that everything will be ok but I do not have to do anything only to relax.- a tendency to serious overeating for a first time in my life, normally I have a very healthy relationship with food.
To my natal mars in 2h, a feeling of physical exhaustion and the biggest surprise a tendency for heavily drinking- which is like never the case for me.

Also I as you know I live in Greece which this 3 weeks has a serious economical problem,capital controls and closed banks, which lead to my huge concern about everyday money situation maybe for first time in my life.So I can say jupiter in my 2house made it all about money issues in the worst and weirdest way, because it is not that I became poor it is mostly like no matter how much money I had I could not found milk for my kid, due to the people panic they emptied the supermarkets, or I could not send money to my grandma which lives abroad and I usually support her. As I mentioned in previous post I experienced a bad influence with jupiter conjunction to my Asc too, in that case whatever I done I felt ugly and almost felt invisible.

JUPITERASC

I was thinking lately about the effects of transits of Jupiter in leo and want to share with you and would like to know yours also. As I mentioned before something about this planet really bothers me I know is weird but I like Saturn transits more, I do not like Jupiters energy as really I do not like Sagittarius people either which is weird because I am a true leo. Anyway, as I mentioned before many times I have a stellium of my personal planets in leo in 2house, also I have a fire grand trine and Jupiter in Aries in my 11house. As you can imagine I was very interested in this transits. Keep in mind I am not an astrologer so maybe I have some mistakes.

Jupiter conjunctions in my 2h:
To my natal venus in 2h - huge need of spending money on my beauty,to the point I bought almost all new wardrobe-a feeling like I am addicted to buying things not a nice feeling I hate any kind of addiction.
To my natal sun in 2h- a relaxed feeling that everything will be ok but I do not have to do anything only to relax.- a tendency to serious overeating for a first time in my life, normally I have a very healthy relationship with food.
To my natal mars in 2h, a feeling of physical exhaustion and the biggest surprise a tendency for heavily drinking- which is like never the case for me.

Also I as you know I live in Greece which this 3 weeks has a serious economical problem,capital controls and closed banks, which lead to my huge concern about everyday money situation maybe for first time in my life.So I can say jupiter in my 2house made it all about money issues in the worst and weirdest way, because it is not that I became poor it is mostly like no matter how much money I had I could not found milk for my kid, due to the people panic they emptied the supermarkets, or I could not send money to my grandma which lives abroad and I usually support her. As I mentioned in previous post I experienced a bad influence with jupiter conjunction to my Asc too, in that case whatever I done I felt ugly and almost felt invisible.
When transiting Jupiter conjuncts your natal Assembly of planets in Leo
transiting Jupiter also TRINES your natal Aries Moon and natal Aries Jupiter

and so
these effects are more pronounced
particularly since the Assembly of planets in Leo
involves houses ruled by Mercury and Venus as well as Mars
:smile:

Hephaistos

I can say jupiter in my 2house made it all about money issues in the worst and weirdest way, because it is not that I became poor it is mostly like no matter how much money I had I could not found milk for my kid, due to the people panic they emptied the supermarkets, or I could not send money to my grandma which lives abroad and I usually support her

Jupiter often bring very Bad things, also in my and many other experiences. he's no sponsor of Mankind. The theory he's a benefactor is a Misinterpretation.
Remember, Prometheus steal the Fire for the Mankind from the Sun, and Jupiter (Zeus) Sentenced Prometheus Cruelfully for this, but Can't take back the Fire from Mankind this makes him angry.
Jupiter mistaken with Prometheus.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Jupiter often bring very Bad things, also in my and many other experiences. he's no sponsor of Mankind. The theory he's a benefactor is a Misinterpretation.
Remember, Prometheus steal the Fire for the Mankind from the Sun, and Jupiter (Zeus) Sentenced Prometheus Cruelfully for this, but Can't take back the Fire from Mankind this makes him angry.
Jupiter mistaken with Prometheus.
It is important to assess the condition of the individual natal Jupiter
or of any natal planet
and
to do otherwise is mere generalisation
and that is unreliable
:smile: