Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-27-2013, 04:53 AM

Mission? And Loneliness?

Hey, I have been on this website for a weeks now and have learned some stellar things. I put up a synastry chart when I first joined because that was weighing heavy on my mind, but a short reading and a recent psychedelic experience have made me feel eons better about it.

While reading a variety of posts I noticed a lot of talk about "life missions." I was curious how one can find this information in a birth chart as well as if anyone can give me a clue to mine. I assume its along the lines of helping people transform since that is what I felt like I have been doing recently and a notice a lot of Pluto in my chart. A lot of readings also say that I posess "healing powers," I'm still a little shady on that so any light there would be ideal.

I was also curious if anything in my chart can explain a loneliness I often feel, regardless of who I am around, be it a group of close friends or no one. I read something that said Saturn opposite Midheaven could have an affect like that. I find this curious because many things I read say that Females will have a large impact on my life in a positive manner, but I have only felt a real connection to one girl in particular. The rest bore me beyond anything that is just lust.

Thank you for any readings or information that you can muster.
Attached Images
File Type: gif birth chart.gif (53.8 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by MissingLink; 09-27-2013 at 04:56 AM.
Unread 09-28-2013, 04:49 PM
Account Closed

Re: Mission? And Loneliness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose1980 View Post
Attachment 42628 i could only upload this
Jose1980, you need to start your OWN thread about your own question, rather than hi-jack somebody elses thread.
Unread 09-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissingLink View Post
Hey, I have been on this website for a weeks now and have learned some stellar things. I put up a synastry chart when I first joined because that was weighing heavy on my mind, but a short reading and a recent psychedelic experience have made me feel eons better about it.

While reading a variety of posts I noticed a lot of talk about "life missions." I was curious how one can find this information in a birth chart as well as if anyone can give me a clue to mine. I assume its along the lines of helping people transform since that is what I felt like I have been doing recently and a notice a lot of Pluto in my chart. A lot of readings also say that I possess "healing powers," I'm still a little shady on that so any light there would be ideal.

I was also curious if anything in my chart can explain a loneliness I often feel, regardless of who I am around, be it a group of close friends or no one. I read something that said Saturn opposite Midheaven could have an affect like that. I find this curious because many things I read say that Females will have a large impact on my life in a positive manner, but I have only felt a real connection to one girl in particular. The rest bore me beyond anything that is just lust.

Thank you for any readings or information that you can muster.
In my opinion, establishment of life mission can only done within the context of a total life analysis of your natal chart, and your three progressed charts(2ndary, 3rdary, and Minor) which show your current challenges. Without also knowing your strengths and weaknesses, your ability to change, your way of thinking, and your energy/health quotient, the astrologer will not know how to interpret what your life mission means to you at this time.

Astrology is very complicated.

Last edited by Zarathu; 09-28-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Unread 09-29-2013, 09:06 AM

Zarathu, thank you for that explanation. It was not what I was looking for, but exactly what I needed to hear.
Unread 09-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Account Closed

The first thing I do when I look at a natal chart is not to look at the natal chart.

I look at the secondary progressed chart for physical events challenging, the tertiary progressed chart for emotionals things impacting, and the minor progressed chart for stuf that you are thinking aobut that may later impact emotional and later actually cause a physical event.

Once I've looked at the present, then I look at your resources to deal with the present. That includes all those things I stated already which includes your life mission.

This is not how 99 and 44/100ths % of astrologers approach the natal chart, but then I was never one to run with the herd.

Tags
chart, loneliness, mission, reading, scorpio