Lots of Uranus/Jupiter/Moon/Neptune ;)
What do you think?
Am I going to move/relocate? or meet someone dreamy? lol

Attachments

• vcm_s_kf_repr_593x874.jpg
    vcm_s_kf_repr_593x874.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 35

star7

One interrpretation from an old friend was....
change of employment...possibly related to electronics/media/internet.
Any ideas?

I cee

I relocated when Uranus transited my IC.
Uranus is coming up to your Descendent, I have this now!
Meeting with Uranus type individuals?
I came across this site, need I say more....!:biggrin:

Neptune Rising

I think the Pluto transit looks interesting, heading to IC. May well be a major move then. Or a re-vamp of the current place... Or an internal overhaul and re-vamp! :)

With that Uranus hanging with Pluto through square for a few years to come, big changes in those areas.

Uranus sextile the Moon, ruler of MC, maybe opportunities in your career, or changes made, new contacts made that effect these changes. All possibilities, depending on what is happening in your life at the moment.

star7

Pluto and Uranus in the same sentence sounds exciting/scary....haha.
Thank you Neptune!....only change i would be interested in would be in my career....relocation holds no interest..........

C0rnholio

Interesting transits....
Lots of Uranus/Jupiter/Moon/Neptune ;)
What do you think?
Am I going to move/relocate? or meet someone dreamy? lol

I am 6 degrees ahead on you, so listen up!

With Uranus in your 7th house you may abruptly stop caring about relationships. This is a really weird feeling to us, Libra ascendants. I am thinking it will last about 7 years.

Then, about 5 years after that Neptune will walk into your 7th house and relationships and all the related (pun intended) headaches will start all over again.

star7

Thank you COrnholio!
Somehow I'm not surprised regarding lack of interest in relationships since I feel that way now. However I currently think Saturn transiting first house may be involved. I certainly feel self absorbed at this point and really don't relate to others now. 7 years is a long time at my age to be a monk...I had hoped for strange and unusual relationships with Uranus in 7th house..lol....my Aqua Sun just might like it ;)

C0rnholio

Thank you COrnholio!
Somehow I'm not surprised regarding lack of interest in relationships since I feel that way now. However I currently think Saturn transiting first house may be involved. I certainly feel self absorbed at this point and really don't relate to others now. 7 years is a long time at my age to be a monk...I had hoped for strange and unusual relationships with Uranus in 7th house..lol....my Aqua Sun just might like it ;)
I've had Saturn in my 1st house for about the same time as well, and I know what you mean. But with Uranus in the 7th house comes the feeling of liberation. All of a sudden you are not looking to lifelong relationships. And you are right, anything strange and unusual starts feeling attractive and exciting. Your Aqua Sun will have a blast, and your Sag Venus won't mind.