My chart...

I'll throw my chart out. Tell me what you think of me :) I'm working on getting an astro.com chart up for more detail.

Arian Maverick

I think you look very much like me! :lol:

Seriously, you have an Aries Ascendant/Libra Descendant and a Capricorn Midheaven/Cancer Nadir, and your chart ruler is located in Gemini! We may not be astro twins, but I can certainly appreciate these similarities :wink:

Arian Maverick

wilsontc

Staff member
Outer world

With more planets at the top of your chart than at the bottom, you tend to focus on the outer world more than your inner world. With more planets in the top right of your chart, you may use your relationships with others to do things for them in the outer world. With Pluto (transformation, also control) conjunct (energy is combined with) Descendant (others), you may tend to control others or be controlled by others in some way.

Looking,

Tim

Arian Maverick

I'd look up the sabian symbols for your major planets and angles, but your natal chart doesn't show their exact degrees :(

Can you upload a chart from Astrodienst or post your natal data here so I can create/upload the chart for you?

Arian Maverick

Summery Joy

Um.. not to be picky, but I second Arian Maverick on that one. This chart format is difficult to read. Could you make an astrodient chart?

OK, I am going to add an astro.com chart. I just have to download an editor to remove details. You'll find it in the first post. :)

No, I'm on a mac. I had to download gimp, which I have and now my astro.com chart is up!

Arian Maverick

OK, I am going to add an astro.com chart. I just have to download an editor to remove details. You'll find it in the first post.

I do not blame you in the least for being reluctant to divulge certain personal details such your natal information on a public forum, since I too once shared this view. However, I learned several weeks ago that it is a general policy of several forum members not to respond to chart interpretations requests with omitted information. Here are some posts post from Is It Safe to Post This Information on the Forums?.

Fensi88:

I just want to say that I hate all that posts with chart with deleted data and usually do not answer on them, because I can not put data in my astroprogram and so I can not get all nessesary data for read chart (planet dignities, fixed stars, Moon aspects and so on). So if yoy want explanation for your chart, please provide data, it is much easier for someone who want to read that chart!

Draco:

Absolutely! it means that you are forced to use the AstroDienst chart. Without being able to enter the data into a better astrology program, it makes it more difficult to see antiscions, Arabic parts, fixed stars etc. and it would take to much time to work these things out manually.

I just give the data. It's a little paranoid to be so secretive.

I have not posted these messages with the intention of pressuring you to post your natal data, but rather to inform you of the policy of some members on this forum. I must admit that I see their point; it is much simplier to work with a natal chart on your own terms and use your astrology program of choice.

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

Well anyone who wants my info can let me know and I'll PM details to them.

I have learned from my time on the forums that a person generally gets more responses to a certain request if they make the necessary information easily accessible. If you are still adament about retaining anonymity, of course I will respect your decision and create/upload your natal chart with your personal information blacked out...simply send me a personal message with the details, if you wish to take me up on my offer :wink:

Arian Maverick

EvilPixyScorp

Also, dont know if someones mentioned this...

You can get a free PhotoBucket account, and you upload pics to that, then it automatically makes a html tag for IM's, message boards, etc. Then just copy and paste here.
Very handy :)

C Jayne

Your chart and Lilith

23 said:
I'll throw my chart out. Tell me what you think of me.

Dear 23,

You have taught me something about astrology I had not understood.

Lilith is this little-understood asteroid whose significance I am only beginning to understand. There is a lot of mythology with these asteroids -- and with the planets too, but I have a sufficiently firm grasp of the planets that I don't get lost in the ooga-booga discussions of old Greeks that I'm not "getting" what's really happening on a chart when discussion turns to mythology and the planets. But when discussions about asteroids turns to mythology, my eyes sometimes glaze over. :?

Lilith is this character who could not submit -- she could not lie down and have sex with her suitor. There is some dispute about whether this makes her a feminist or if this makes her somehow neurotic. As a woman who enjoys lying down on her back at least some of the time and submitting to the strength and power of someone stronger than myself, I fully understand why it was unfortunate for Lilith that she couldn't just let herself be man-handled this way. Sex is all about letting yourself be gotten, at least some of the time.

Lilith conjuncts your Ascendant, from the back side (12th house).

And so, I'm reading these postings of yours and other people's, and I'm thinking to myself, "Here's a person who would go to the doctor's office and tell the doc, 'Wait a minute, let me take a look and tell you how I'm doing, and then you can diagnose me!'"

You refuse to submit. This has become hysterical! :roll: You want people to tell you about your chart, but you're so busy being in charge, you can't let others do their business. Why are you consulting other people if you don't want to let them have the information they need in order to give you the feedback you're asking for? You want them to beg you for it? No one is getting paid here, and this is the kind of service for which you could pay $100+.

So, from all this, I realize that is the over-riding issue with your chart. :| :!: You have this Aries Ascendant, but instead of just plunging in and doing whatever it is, if it involves any kind of cooperation, you've got this Lilith problem -- a monkey on your back -- making you unwilling to submit to anyone else's wisdom.

You have taught me a great deal. I hope it was good for you. It was good for me. 8) I'm sorry if this sounds harsh -- it's just that this has been rather exasperating.

-- CJ

C Jayne

23 said:
Any attempts out there (or is all my Aries stuff screaming too much??)

Dear 23,

I am not trying to create a flame war either, I want to right an old wrong, or "right" the perception of a wrong.

Elsewhere, you said you did not understand why I responded to you the way I did. My reasons:

1) What's worse, to me, is a sin of omission, rather than a sin of comission.

2) Fools rush in where angels fool to tread. And...

3) Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

When a person feels someone has walked over them with cleats on (as you feel I did to you), they are so full of adrenalin they are unable to "hear" what is stated to them, outright. I said,

Why are you consulting other people if you don't want to let them have the information they need in order to give you the feedback you're asking for? You want them to beg you for it? No one is getting paid here, and this is the kind of service for which you could pay $100+... I'm sorry if this sounds harsh -- it's just that this has been rather exasperating.

You had a rather cocky attitude --

thanks guys
Any more attempts?

..and yet played coy with giving people on the forum what they needed in order to help you.

Notice that nobody else jumped in and said I was wrong, that it was not exasperating, that they didn't mind being played with this way.

I felt it was kinder to tell you the issues I had with your behavior than it was to just walk away and leave you by yourself, posting messages like the one at the beginning of this posting.

I can get a little full of myself and sometimes need to be taken down a peg. Maybe that's why I am willing to put myself out there sometimes and do the same to someone else who seems to need the same type of handling. I was glad to see you giving comfort to someone on the forum whose feelings I inadvertantly hurt.

Peace. May we each attempt to go and sin no more-- by omission, comission, or otherwise.

-- CJ

This is just a rebuttal to previous issues.

I can't change the way I feel. I have no problem with the advice you gave. To me, it was how you gave it and why you gave it. That is from my perspective to try and hurt me and score a "wit"point" (especially the use of the cool smiley).

Otherwise, you can't read anything from someone else's silence, you can only draw an inference. This to me, does not justify anything.

What hurt me is that I didn't want to put information up because I am sensitive about my confidentiality and when I did, you used it to hurt me.

You accuse me or being arrogant by saying something like "any more attempts" yet all I am is curious and very interested in astrology and trying to use it to discover something else about myself through it. By nature, I am a curious individual who lusts for information and I get very enthusiastic about discovering things.

I have noticed others ask on multiple occasions the same question and no one has a go at them for this.

I am grateful for any information that I have recieved. Furthermore, I am willing to give others advice/give support even though it might rather meager for my lack of training in astrology. I don't come here only to extract information out of others.

And no, I don't give up easily, that is how I defeat situations and my enemies too. I see nothing wrong with that. Now I suppose you will use this against me and say that I will not let go of this issue.

I can get a little full of myself and sometimes need to be taken down a peg. Maybe that's why I am willing to put myself out there sometimes and do the same to someone else who seems to need the same type of handling. I was glad to see you giving comfort to someone on the forum whose feelings I inadvertantly hurt.

You don't even know me or what I am like, you just constantily accuse me of being arrogant, yet you don't even know what I have done with my life and the good bits and hardships that I have faced. You hardly know my personality, apart from these few words on this page, so please don't even put me in your boat because I don't even know you. Apologies for the Aries ascendant, but if you do look deeper, I do have a Libran moon, the complete opposite of how you see me.

I'd prefer not to talk about this anymore as I have nothing further to add. You have given your rationale too. Lets now close this case.