Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations > Advertising

Advertising This sub-board is the place for advertising your astrological services or products (books, websites, software). Advertising to non-astrological stuff is not allowed. This forum's administrtaion does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, provided and availed via this forum in any form: through private messages, emails, or any other mode.

Unread 07-27-2019, 02:19 PM

Personal Daily Horoscope - New online service - I would appreciate your feedback

Hi I just launched personal daily horoscope (based on daily transits of fast planets Sun-Moon-Mercury-Venus-Mars):

horoscopes.astro-seek.com/free-personal-daily-horoscope

and I would appreciate some opinions and feedbacks:

1) Aspects orbs - There is an option (in extended settings) to set an orb range from 1° to 4°;
- 1°degree option displays the most exact and intense daily aspects only; but it miss some aspects from time to time (planet speed might be sometimes faster than 1°degree per day)
- 1.5°degree option displays exact and intense daily aspects; it shouldn't miss any aspect, but some aspects are repeating for two days.
- 2°degrees option (and more >2°) displays pretty long list of aspects and lots of them are repeating for several days; and they are not much intense.
=> so I set the 1.5°degree as a default option, but I would appreciate your opinions on this. Which variant would suit you the most?

2) Sorting of aspects - I set the Transit Moon in natal house as the first interpretation always. It's some kind of daily horoscope "introduction" which lasts for cca 2 days (and then the Moon moves into the next house).
Following Sun-Moon-Mercury-Venus-Mars aspects are changing almost every day; there is no order; some aspects might be missing for several days (e.g.: Sun and Mercury aspects might be "unavailable" for several days) - so it's another reason why I started with Transit Moon in natal house - it will always be there.
Are you OK with this sorting, or would you prefer something else?

3) Long-Term transits - Transits of Sun-Mercury-Venus-Mars in natal houses last cca 30-45days and I put those transits at the bottom of the page. Do you want to see these transits here in "daily horoscope"? Or should I rather give them away and use those transits in separate "personal monthly horoscope"?

4) Technical search features - There are some technical feature as "select another date" (+-1day; +-1 week; +-1 month); "find the exact time/date" of each aspect; etc. Do they work intuitively and properly?

Thanks for any opinions

Unread 07-27-2019, 02:23 PM

Re: Personal Daily Horoscope - New online service - I would appreciate your feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktuzz View Post

Hi I just launched personal daily horoscope

(based on daily transits of fast planets Sun-Moon-Mercury-Venus-Mars):

horoscopes.astro-seek.com/free-personal-daily-horoscope

and I would appreciate some opinions and feedbacks:

1) Aspects orbs - There is an option (in extended settings) to set an orb range from 1° to 4°;
- 1°degree option displays the most exact and intense daily aspects only; but it miss some aspects from time to time (planet speed might be sometimes faster than 1°degree per day)
- 1.5°degree option displays exact and intense daily aspects; it shouldn't miss any aspect, but some aspects are repeating for two days.
- 2°degrees option (and more >2°) displays pretty long list of aspects and lots of them are repeating for several days; and they are not much intense.
=> so I set the 1.5°degree as a default option, but I would appreciate your opinions on this. Which variant would suit you the most?

2) Sorting of aspects - I set the Transit Moon in natal house as the first interpretation always. It's some kind of daily horoscope "introduction" which lasts for cca 2 days (and then the Moon moves into the next house).
Following Sun-Moon-Mercury-Venus-Mars aspects are changing almost every day; there is no order; some aspects might be missing for several days (e.g.: Sun and Mercury aspects might be "unavailable" for several days) - so it's another reason why I started with Transit Moon in natal house - it will always be there.
Are you OK with this sorting, or would you prefer something else?

3) Long-Term transits - Transits of Sun-Mercury-Venus-Mars in natal houses last cca 30-45days and I put those transits at the bottom of the page. Do you want to see these transits here in "daily horoscope"? Or should I rather give them away and use those transits in separate "personal monthly horoscope"?

4) Technical search features - There are some technical feature as "select another date" (+-1day; +-1 week; +-1 month); "find the exact time/date" of each aspect; etc. Do they work intuitively and properly?

Thanks for any opinions
kaktuzz thank you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Tags
daily, feedback, horoscope, online, personal, service