Financial situation and career in 2019

nprovazi

Hi all,

I've encountered some questions about a horary chart I did for a friend.
Her question: will my financial situation get better in 2019?

She is Moon -- since Jupiter is also ruling the 2nd House. I also looked for Mercury (8th and 11th Houses: money from clients and career).

My first question was: since Jupiter is ruling 1st and 2nd Houses, I felt compelled to keep the Placidus System; should I look the chart also using Whole Signs? Should I compare them both? What about using Sidereal time instead of Tropical? Am I making it all too complicated by using those alternatives?

Second question: Since this is a clear yes or no question, should I look for an applicative aspect or just check for the health of those planets? If I go with the first option, I see a no; but Jupiter is strong and it's in her first house... what's your take on this?

3 - an Interesting fact is that both 1st and 2nd houses are full of planets, clearly indicating there's more information to this issue. Is there anything worth seeing there in your opinion?

4 - Should I use any Arabic Parts to clarify it even more? I'm trying to give more than a yes or no question!

Chart is attached. Thank you for your kind help! :)

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: