Will we win this lawsuit?

sandyv63

My lawyer just sent me the papers for a class action lawsuit with me as the plaintiff. I decided to do a horary to see if we would win, but I was feeling like maybe it was too soon because the lawsuit has not yet been filed. Of course this chart has a 4 degree ascendant so I’m not sure if it is radical.

The rulers are Jupiter and the Sun and they are partile semi-sextile. Yuck so far. Jupiter is in the 12th house and I could interpret that as good (unseen help) or bad (unexpected and hidden trouble.) The Sun in the 11th could indicate the class action nature of the suit, and so could the Moon in Aquarius. The Moon in the third could represent the reason for the lawsuit – unsolicited and multiple unwanted text messages. The Moon just passed Mars but it is still conjunct. That could be the attitude of the company deciding to continue to send unwanted texts even after being warned by the attorney that they were breaking the law. These were robo-texts, so maybe that’s it as well. The last aspect the Moon makes is a simultaneous square and trine to the significators. Jeez, I don’t know how to read this. Since it is 10 degrees away, I would think it might indicate a timeframe of 10 months (I doubt it would be any sooner) before this case is resolved.

Maybe my gut feelings about it being too soon to cast a horary are correct and I should wait until the suit is actually filed, but some of the stuff coming up in this chart really makes sense. Horary is not my strong suit (obviously…) Can anyone make sense out of this chart?

Thank you!

Attachments

• will we win lawsuit.jpg
    will we win lawsuit.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: