Love Blocked?

piscisrising

Hey fellow astro fans,

I'm a 33 years old female who would really love to find a true, deep, sincere and committed relationship. I've been really putting myself out there the last year and a half (going out, traveling, and generally meeting lots of people), but I've had no luck finding a partner. I've gone in many dates, but either I decide I don't like the guy that much, they decide they don't like me that much, they live abroad or are just about to leave the country, or things just dissolve.

I would really like to know if I could be doing something wrong (if there's something wrong with my chart), and if there's someone out there for me: how, where and when could I find him? How can I recognize him? Are the current transits against me?

Please help and thanks a ton for any readings and / or advice you can give me :)

Attachments

• Natal-Chart.jpg
    Natal-Chart.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Transits.jpg
    Transits.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Solar-Return.jpg
    Solar-Return.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi piscesrising

you might add nessus,sedna ,orcus and eris to your chart.
but in the meantime, you have vensu sextile to mars and their midpoint is conjunct to the Uranus/south node conjunction.

this is incredibly hot. you are super attractive, sensitive,loving and sexually off the scales. so the question is why haven't you hooked up seriously yet.

one thing is that you may intimidate men because Uranus gives you a strong self confidence and independence .
Uranus/Venus/mars are very intense emotionally and sexually but not by nature monogamous, that is you are extremely emotionally independent, so subconsciously you might may not really been looking for the "One". though as you are now past 30, I would think you are seriously seeking a mature relationship .

Uranus with the south node is a aspect of psychic and astral abilities. Uranus with the south node can also show extreme unpredictability and at times "crazy" behavior not because you are but because you pickup astral/psychic energies that others ay not.so you may put some off because of your presentiment knowledge.
with Uranus/mars /node /Uranus , your aura is so strong that you may affect people without the realizing it. as the south node is "negative" energy , you can attract envy and jealousy as easily as you draw admiration and affection.

your eros/psyche midpoint is at midheaven so though you are extremely.. earthy and physical, you actually are extremely idealistic in relationships. you look for a soul mate not just a quickie or a fuddy duddy guy. you need to be spiritual/physically and emotionally inspired. but your physical attributes are so striking that most guys just want to get you into bed.

this idealistic romanticisms has been nurtured because to have Lilith opposed to the vertex and these are square you Uranus/Eros and node/eros midpoint. this makes me think that you have had lovers or romantic encounters that seemed to be destined, that is strange coincidences or experiences with guys that seemed to bring higher forces or powers through you. other worldly emotional connection have occurred to you that long to.....connect with commitment.

but these "feelings" or experiences are usually isolated or not conducive to stable relationships.... the intensity is too electric .

so in the back of your mind you may be judging the every day guys you meet with these "unreal" emotional connections you have experienced.

another pattern that related to this question is that your venus/moon midpoint is conjunct your sun and these are square to the Saturn/mars conjunction. this shows that at your center, you are a very loving and loyal person but have been "unlucky" in love. the mars/Saturn conjunction can show these frustrations but it also indicates that you would find a ideal mate in someone older than you rather than the same age of younger than yourself. so it seems to me you best chance is look for someone older or someone is very mature. your sun/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to neptune which can also point toward a difference in ages, though it can also imply someone of different culture of religion

by the way, with Uranus square to your moon ,your psychic/astral abilities are very strong and you are subject to astral/vivid dreams that can be prophetic. this may sound cliché ,but you might even "see" the man for you in your dreams. you astral powers are so strong that you have the potential to see your life as a ribbon of time and act accordingly to this foresighted knowledge.

the south node will conjunct your sun in middle jan.2018 thru late feb 2018 and be conjunct your venus/moon midpoint into april 2018, so I think that you will meet someone for you in this time period. I would be open to new friends and acquaintances starting in middle December 2017.
rahu

Last edited:

Tiff

You have moon in pisces as do I. As of now, neptune is transiting pisces which means it is transiting over your moon. This is a sign of loneliness.

I don't see anything wrong with your natal chart regarding love. For a while now, Neptune has been transiting your Moon which may have been confusing, or a feeling of being "lost at sea", but it is starting to fade away. When transiting Saturn conjuncts your natal Venus at the end of 2018/beginning of 2019, it could indicate the start of a serious relationship. Also in January of 2020 transiting Saturn will conjunct your natal Mercury (ruler of your 7th house) which may be another time for a possible relationship. It could be an older man that is slightly mysterious, or eccentric. Google "Mars conjunct Saturn" for more of a description.

Kannon

No asteroids are needed to read your chart, and there is nothing in astrology that blocks anyone from giving and receiving love and having that relationship. There is one for everyone. Timing is a different matter. Patience is required.

This is a matter of timing and being aware of your internal emotional state during the next couple years or so while Neptune (now 12PIS42-Rx) transits conjunct your natal Moon (12PIS49). Notice how close that transit is and that it is applying near exact.

So I'll address this first. This transit marks a period in your life in which your moods are changing, and that is certainly playing into your desire for a partner and love in your life. Sensitivity and feelings are increased during this transit, as Neptune is known as the higher octave of Venus. You're not just looking for a partner or 'good enough', but something special. Know that there is nothing wrong with you in this, because it takes time. Some dates may sense that you are expecting more than the ordinary and are not willing to go there, or don't know how to elicit your real expectations by communicating with you.

Neptune conjunct natal Moon is a time in which you feel a strong urge for your true inner dreams to be realized, but know you may impede this by getting too attached to specific images or particulars about what a special partner should be. Trust your spiritual sense, your intuition, while knowing you deserve real fulfillment as much as anyone else.

This transit can increase uncertainty and confusion, so you'll need to be anchored by a practice or perspective in your personal life that keeps you grounded and not misled or distracted. Your emotions are changing. Remind yourself they are subjective and to not take any feeling too literally. Just look for what has persisted over time as an expression of your real self and real needs and stay true to that.

Part of you is probably looking for someone who has a spellbinding effect upon you as a way of feeling you have captured that special someone. Be very wary of such feelings getting so focused on one person that you cannot see the flaws of their real character. If you think you've found perfection, remind yourself you have not. Do not confuse yourself with notions of 'perfect' or 'ideal' during this time. Just know that you are looking for a special connection and that does not require either you or the other person to be 'perfect' or 'ideal.' You are looking for real compatibility at the soul level -- and you can find it.

Be sure to maintain balance in your life overall, rather than get so focused on these feelings or finding that special someone that you lose perspective and drift into increased anxiety and an imbalanced life. Creativity is enhanced during this transit, because of increased sensitivity to impressions, colors, sounds, poetry. If you are only finding that your sensitivity to suffering is increased and you start isolating yourself from that, then you are already in a state of imbalance. It is time to get your perspective refreshed. Take up a new creative effort or hobby. Try listening to a new type of music. Better yet, start by decreasing anxiety and increasing clarity with a hypnosis audio or a track like Marconi Union's "Weightless", the most effective anti-anxiety audio probably ever created. Here it is for free download: http://mp3goo.fm/download/marconi-union-weightless/

Neptune sextile natal Venus shows that you are in a prime window of opportunity for discovering the gratifying relationship you seek. It will continue most of the time through early 2019. Neptune is also making a trine to natal Mars simultaneous with this transit, which will be a further boost to your efforts to find compatibility with a less impulsive orientation and a more intuitive 'feeling out' of prospective partners.

Pluto [21S43] and Saturn [22S03] are in transit parallel your natal Venus [22S12]. The Pluto part of this adds to what I already mentioned relating to fascination or obsession with another person. Certainly this transit urges you to transform your love life with deeper values and a more transcendent sense of what relationship can be. But that must be learned. When it is grasped at, very often it seems to turn on you with mere obsession, dominance, and the very things you don't want in a relationship that create more intense imbalance in life rather than harmonious balance.

Saturn's part in this is actually helpful -- delay to allow time to learn. Don't assume you know everything you need to know for this kind of fulfilling love to come into your life. Yes, you deserve it, but we often have to un-learn things about ourselves or relationships or love for the external manifestation of what we want to take place on the practical level. Think of this time as primarily developmental, of cleansing of any old patterns or fears left in your mind about past loneliness or relationships. Open space inside yourself first.

Such delays may feel lonely, but they give opportunity to continue insisting on what it is you do want. so that the signal you are putting out gets clearer. Of course, that signal can be changed/adjusted based on what you learn about yourself and insights you have.

So think in terms of delay being a gift allowing learning rather than a block being in place. Patience with ourselves is one way we love ourselves enough to wait for what we truly desire.

Pluto's transit parallel your natal Venus is transforming of personal values and love. It can allow for depth and intensity, but if obsession comes into play you may get all intensity without the depth you seek. Obsession can sometimes be perceived as a 'lock' in which two persons are bonded, but it is an imbalanced one. So remember as you experience this process of a new start in love, that you are in charge of how you develop it, starting within you. You may notice along the way there are certain types of persons or lesser values that show up in persons that cause you to lose interest in them. That is okay, so long as you are making room for what you know is better and are gaining more clarity in your own feeling of your personal values and commitments.

During this Pluto-Venus transit you are likely to meet at least one person whose influence upon is profound, who opens you up to greater love than you were capable of before. This reflects the change in you and your willingness to continue growing.

Between about April 2018 and the end of that year, Uranus will transit parallel your natal Moon and certainly stir up things emotionally, including possible changes that may need to first take place before you can settle into the relationship you really want. Uranus is an activator, but operates as the higher octave of Mercury. It will add to Neptune's transit conjunct your Moon in a way that may feel at times confusing, chaotic, and possibly require you to make a choice of possible sweeping changes that could include cultural changes or at least change of where you live, for example.

This could be temporarily upsetting, but remember, Uranus' purpose is to help us open up and awaken more fully to the whole of who we are as souls. All confusion and stress is temporary. But it is an opportunity to reset the way you live and how you define your daily domestic life and environment.

You'll get some relief from this Uranian energy late in 2018 and early in 2019, but returning to finish in early 2020. So this Uranus-Moon transit is quite long lasting and brings in some exciting, electric energy for changing your internal emotional self, bringing renewal, as well as allowing pretty dramatic changes in your living conditions, should you need that. If you find yourself getting caught off-guard by surprises and upsetting things, consider this an indicator that you aren't being proactive enough at setting your agenda and enacting it. Take measures to make the changes you feel you want within yourself first and take a more in-charge posture.

Good luck. You're in a very exciting period of your life that will bring many rewards that will only be fully appreciated later on in looking back.

piscisrising

Wow, thanks a lot for all the info! It's much more than what I was expecting. Thanks again <3

Added Nessus, Sedna, Orcus and Eris as you suggested anyway Rahu, and thanks again for the advice :)

So it is true in a way, that I'm being put on hold :( I suspected it. I have been putting a lot of effort and energy in putting myself out there, but circumstances never seem in my favor lately. I'm trying to be patient, but it's hard, and now knowing that even if there could be some auspicious periods of time when I could meet someone, it will be of no use thanks to Saturn restricting me and Neptune clouding me... This "healing" period is really hurting my sense of self worth.

I'm really disliking my natal Moon right now.

With Neptune transitioning my Moon, I have been told before (as you say Kannon, and thanks for the audio link, it really is soothing), is supposed to be a super creative time for me, but really, I've not been feeling enthusiastic or even confident enough to try and be creative. At times I do get some somewhat interesting ideas, but as I'm constantly feeling foggy and confused, and not trusting my own judgment, I lack the determination to materialize them. At times I feel more like I'm being punished for being such an unrealistic and romantic idealist (as you mention Rahu), than being inspired. I lost my business (which had an altruist side to it), my many years boyfriend, many friends, and really, my vocation, a year and a half ago. I used to love painting for example, but now every time I try to sit and draw for a while, my mind drifts to gloomy thoughts and sad memories and I just end up with a white sheet of paper. And yes, I've also been told before that I'm supposed to be partnered to an older foreign man, but I wonder what's taking him so long :annoyed:

I have indeed been feeling quite lost, lonely, anxious and even depressed at times in the past 2 years, as you VirgoSun1978 and Kannon say I could be if balance is lost, but not only because of things concerning love, but also because of things involving career, vocation, and really, just general life goals and vision. I'm feeling a little better right now, at least no longer clinically depressed, but still, it feels like my internal compass broke.

I used to always know what I liked and what I wanted to do in life, and would have clear notions of the steps I needed to fulfill in order to reach my next goal. Now I don't have any clue of what I'm supposed to do or even what I would like to do next. I don't recognize myself and can't seem to attain clarity, and having someone to hold my hand while the dust settles would be really comforting. I only know I would love to build a meaningful relationship, to work in something that affects has a positive effect in the life of others, and really, to have a meaningful life if that's not too much to ask. I feel I need to fall in love with life again. I'm considering leaving my country and start it all over, just for the sake of change, and for the sake of broadening my mind and horizons. This could be in the right path according to what you said Kannon, about the Uranus-Moon transit, though the whole Pluto thing sound pretty scary to be honest..

If it's not too much of a bother to ask for more advice... Do you think I should leave my country? Does my chart give any pointers of what I'm supposed to do in this life or how I could gain a little more clarity? If I can't have love, maybe at least I can regain a purpose :(

Thanks once again <3

rahu

Banned
hi piscesrising

you might add nessus,sedna ,orcus and eris to your chart.
but in the meantime, you have vensu sextile to mars and their midpoint is conjunct to the Uranus/south node conjunction.

this is incredibly hot. you are super attractive, sensitive,loving and sexually off the scales. so the question is why haven't you hooked up seriously yet.

one thing is that you may intimidate men because Uranus gives you a strong self confidence and independence .
Uranus/Venus/mars are very intense emotionally and sexually but not by nature monogamous, that is you are extremely emotionally independent, so subconsciously you might may not really been looking for the "One". though as you are now past 30, I would think you are seriously seeking a mature relationship .

Uranus with the south node is a aspect of psychic and astral abilities. Uranus with the south node can also show extreme unpredictability and at times "crazy" behavior not because you are but because you pickup astral/psychic energies that others ay not.so you may put some off because of your presentiment knowledge.
with Uranus/mars /node /Uranus , your aura is so strong that you may affect people without the realizing it. as the south node is "negative" energy , you can attract envy and jealousy as easily as you draw admiration and affection.

your eros/psyche midpoint is at midheaven so though you are extremely.. earthy and physical, you actually are extremely idealistic in relationships. you look for a soul mate not just a quickie or a fuddy duddy guy. you need to be spiritual/physically and emotionally inspired. but your physical attributes are so striking that most guys just want to get you into bed.

this idealistic romanticisms has been nurtured because to have Lilith opposed to the vertex and these are square you Uranus/Eros and node/eros midpoint. this makes me think that you have had lovers or romantic encounters that seemed to be destined, that is strange coincidences or experiences with guys that seemed to bring higher forces or powers through you. other worldly emotional connection have occurred to you that long to.....connect with commitment.

but these "feelings" or experiences are usually isolated or not conducive to stable relationships.... the intensity is too electric .

so in the back of your mind you may be judging the every day guys you meet with these "unreal" emotional connections you have experienced.

another pattern that related to this question is that your venus/moon midpoint is conjunct your sun and these are square to the Saturn/mars conjunction. this shows that at your center, you are a very loving and loyal person but have been "unlucky" in love. the mars/Saturn conjunction can show these frustrations but it also indicates that you would find a ideal mate in someone older than you rather than the same age of younger than yourself. so it seems to me you best chance is look for someone older or someone is very mature. your sun/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to neptune which can also point toward a difference in ages, though it can also imply someone of different culture of religion

by the way, with Uranus square to your moon ,your psychic/astral abilities are very strong and you are subject to astral/vivid dreams that can be prophetic. this may sound cliché ,but you might even "see" the man for you in your dreams. you astral powers are so strong that you have the potential to see your life as a ribbon of time and act accordingly to this foresighted knowledge.

the south node will conjunct your sun in middle jan.2018 thru late feb 2018 and be conjunct your venus/moon midpoint into april 2018, so I think that you will meet someone for you in this time period. I would be open to new friends and acquaintances starting in middle December 2017.
rahu

(I find interesting that some "astrologer" don't even know what a asteroid is. eris,nessus,orcus,sedna are not asteroids)

hi again piscesrising, I also have pisces rising

I suggested these symbols as it seems that you might have unconscious dynamics affecting you as you have such a vibrant emotion side,(albeit with Saturn despondency at ties).

nessus is square to your mars and also conjunct to orcus. as mars can be symbolic of men in your life, nessus squares indicates that particularly unfeeling/and or abusive men are attracted to you.
nessus is a indicator of abusive and could show that in your childhood was conditioned by abusive males. likely your father and/or brother. the midpoint of mars/nessus is on your descendant as is the Saturn/orcus midpoint , showing these unconscious dynamics affect your perception of eligible guys .

the problem comes if these early experiences are repressed or blocked because then you conscious mind has no recollection of these dynamics and more importantly no recollection of the personalities of such men. as a consequence of these mental blocks, you can not distinguish the reappearance of these behaviors and so may allow dubious men to approach you. if you blocked experience were severe enough you can actually subconsciously be drawn to men who have abusive tendencies under their personality facades.

eris may play a part in these dynamics as with venus conjunct to psyche you have romantic and idealist emotional expectations. Eris increases you passion but detracts from emotional intimacy as the excitement of sex guides eris. this could lead to your idealistic emotional needs being dashed by men that only are responding to your physical charms.

the worst scenario is that these abusive experiences have left you vulnerable to men you have these characteristics and subconsciously you draw these types to yourself.so tragically you could be blocking love because of unconscious aversion to intimacy.

rahu

Last edited: