How many YODs do I have in my Chart?Is it YOD patern

Hi Everyone,
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I am trying my luck here. I recently discovered about patterns in our natal chart. I am wondering if someone can tell me how many do I have. Is it consided 2 or 1or more? I am still learning about it and I am not sure. I know I have a horrible chart h

Neptunian Rainbow

Re: How many YOD aspects do I have in my Chart?

I would say two Yods, one with Chiron at the apex and one with Midheaven at the apex. But not everyone would agree with me.

Regardless of what people think it is a fact that those quincunxes are something you have to deal with so try to understand them.

I would say two Yods, one with Chiron at the apex and one with Midheaven at the apex. But not everyone would agree with me.

Regardless of what people think it is a fact that those quincunxes are something you have to deal with so try to understand them.
Thank you. I felt there was 2 but wasn't sure as I am new. Once again thank you 😉

katydid

This chart is driven by quincunxes. It might be worth your while to try and get a used copy of a great book by Sakoian and Acker, called :
The Inconjunct-Natal and Transiting Aspects.

It is the best book I know in terms of describing yods and how they work in a chart.

Your chart is pretty much built upon a double Yod configuration, and it has an exact Sun/Moon inconjunct within.

I agree with Neptunian Rainbow about the Yod to the MC and one to Chiron.

I would study each individual inconjunct, one by one, to try and piece this chart together. Like a jigsaw puzzle or a riddle.

http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/Sun_Aspects.htm

Sun quincunx Moon

There is a paradox somehow in your need for comfort and security and your need for accomplishment and recognition. One or the other seems to require continuous adjustment and re-evaluation. Your mother and father may have been on different and unrelated paths, and you internalized the dichotomy so that your own need for authority over your own life and your need to be nurtured will pull you in different directions.

The sense of paradox will likely never be permanently resolved, but the dynamic it creates in your life may be quite creative and fruitful.

Last edited:

Neptunian Rainbow

It might be worth your while to try and get a used copy of a great book by Sakoian and Acker, called :
The Inconjunct-Natal and Transiting Aspects.

Great tip, I have never heard about this book but know I feel like reading it. I am also interested in buying "The Yod book" by Karen Hamaker Zondag, I have heard that it is good.

Neptunian Rainbow

Hi Everyone,
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I am trying my luck here. I recently discovered about patterns in our natal chart. I am wondering if someone can tell me how many do I have. Is it consided 2 or 1or more? I am still learning about it and I am not sure. I know I have a horrible chart h

I just have to say that your chart seems really difficult, but I would not call it horrible since you seem to be a beautiful person. Your MC, NN, Chiron, Sun and Venus are all connected and your Yods are directed towards MC and Chiron. It seems that you are meant to find a path towards wholeness/healing and acceptance of yourself and you can use what you learn to guide others in some way. Inconjunctions makes you feel insecure and confused about what you should do, but they also contain seeds of great potential.

I just have to say that your chart seems really difficult, but I would not call it horrible since you seem to be a beautiful person. Your MC, NN, Chiron, Sun and Venus are all connected and your Yods are directed towards MC and Chiron. It seems that you are meant to find a path towards wholeness/healing and acceptance of yourself and you can use what you learn to guide others in some way. Inconjunctions makes you feel insecure and confused about what you should do, but they also contain seeds of great potential.

Hi again N. Rainbow, I wonder if having 6 planets retrograding in both Yod if they could have a deeper meaning. Do you think they do?

Neptunian Rainbow

I am so sorry to hear about your suffering. I do not know how old you are, but life tends to get better with age. Healing is a complicated process. Things you thought you were done with can come up again because there are parts of it left that needs to come up to the surface. This might sound really strange, but I have reached a point where I am kind of enjoying feeling something being triggered within me because I am so well acquainted with the different stages of healing now and I know what comes out of it.
My belief is that you are too evolved for this world and that makes it more difficult for you to adapt to it and find your place in it.

Oprah has Chiron conjunct NN. Here is a little video about her life story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVWy3bHF7h4

Think about the fact that if you give up, you will never find out what you could have become and what you can do for this world. If you would be able to see the REAL truth about your value, your inner beauty and your potentials, you would feel amazing now and live your dream. Of course it is very difficult to reach that state, but you can focus on taking steps towards it. When you transform and let go of emotions and beliefs that have nothing to do with who you are and what you are worthy of or capable of, the only thing that remains left is the truth about you. I believe that you need to find a method for healing that suits you, but you need to know that nothing will magically make everything go away in a second. Where are you seeking help? There are many different kinds of help to seek and you could explore various alternatives as well as seek a lot of information on the internet.

Neptunian Rainbow

Hi again N. Rainbow, I wonder if having 6 planets retrograding in both Yod if they could have a deeper meaning. Do you think they do?

I believe that the planets that are retrograde suit your purpose well if you desire to heal yourself and help other people heal. They make you turn your focus inwards so that you can work with yourself and expand. I read that many geniuses and leaders have planets retrograde and that it gives you the capacity to tap into a deeper source of knowledge

Neptunian Rainbow

I am happy that I was able to inspire a little more hope within you :love:

Have you studied your transits? They can make you understand what you are going through a little better and you will also see when the current phase in your life will shift into something else.

I have two Yods as well, one with Mercury conjunct Chiron at the apex. I have six planets retrograde in my chart but only one of them is included in my Yods.

My chart is not easy. I am only a few years older than you and I can´t say that my life feels wonderful. I have made it a lifestyle to gradually heal, expand and free myself. But the mind is not very prone to seeing all of the things that have improved; it wants to focus on the problems that are still left. Healing is like peeling the layers of an onion. You may reach deeper states of the same problem as well as encounter new problems. When I am dealing with something difficult my mind is prone to thinking: “I am always in this state and since I have tried my best for so many years without getting anywhere there is no use in trying. I seem to be so flawed that I cannot evolve even if I do my best so I am doomed to suffer for the rest of my life”. At the moment I have several reeaally difficult transits. I use this phase to let myself fall into whatever is going on within me and process it. My mind thinks that I am a failure right now since I am not making much progress outwardly. However I am gaining insights at the moment and I am going through intense inner changes and they will be useful for me.

About the health care system I see it as horrendous in many ways. That´s why more evolved people are needed, they can help the world evolve. If you do get an appointment with a therapist in the future you can try it. Some therapists are good, but many are not. You need to meet someone who is evolved in order to be helped. With the kind of problems you have and the life path you have you won´t be helped by some emotionally closed off robot who has memorized some psychological theories. Then you might just as well buy some books about psychology and read them. You need someone who can see you and understand you, being seen and understood and feeling free to expose yourself freely to someone is healing in and of itself. If the person is also able to give you guidance in how to deal with things and move forward that is even better.

I will PM you some links to sources of info that have been helpful for me.

Neptunian Rainbow

You were obviously meant to start studying astrology.

I personally find it it very difficult to predict how I will feel during a certain phase of my life by looking at my transits or my solar return chart. However it is helpful to read about it while it is happening in order to understand things better.

I have several difficult Pluto and Saturn transits at the moment. One of my problems is that Saturn is running back and forth over my Asc/Lilith/Neptune and it is also squaring Venus. I thought that this phase would make me more practical, grounded and disciplined and I thought that my love life would be non existent or bad. During this transit I have felt more spacey than ever before. It feels as if I am on some sort of drug and I have been very unpractical. I met a man and he has his north node exactly on my ascendant, so transit Saturn has affected his NN. We did go separate ways for a few weeks but then we reconnected. I have no idea where it will lead, but this is the healthiest and most open and mature interaction I have ever had with a man. I have forced myself to go against my fears and I have evolved a lot. In my solar return chart I have Venus square Saturn (1 degree) and Venus is tightly conjunct Chiron in Pisces. I also have a Thors Hammer in the SR that I imagine is involved in my health problems. My body is trying to make me choose another career path that will be more right for me. Since I have worked with myself a lot I deal with things better and better. The planets kind of bring up problems within you or try to help you to become more free and find your path. The more you cooperate with them and with yourself, the easier it will get.

I will answer more in a PM!

Last edited: