Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

SunRising

Reading charts on here is always an erotic experience for me. It takes herculean effort not to orgasm whenever I see Pluto in Scorpio.

Will you show me your chart SunRising? I feel drawn to you for some reason. (Do you have Pluto in Scorpio?)

Do you actually read charts or are you more attracted to the pretty colours that are in the chart lol

sylph

I really wish I could stay to see how this ends, but I have to go do my midnight workout (elevated Mars, which really doesn't matter because I'm a Virgo Sun -- Mars isn't even in my chart)

conspiracy theorist

Hahaha I can see you on a first date "hey girl, you have Pluto in scorpio we were destined to be" lololol oh Lord 😂😂😂

As a Pisces stellium individual, that is TOO forward for me. What I like to do is print out her natal chart and jerk off into it prior to going out. I feel that sets a better tone.

conspiracy theorist

82cb215998d7cf378c6d05b0a439cc36.jpg

tenor.gif

SunRising

Show me your Pluto in Scorpio PLEASE?

For those that don't understand. Pluto is a generational planet. Born between November 1983 and November 1995, as the planet Pluto transited the sign of Scorpio, those in the 'Pluto in Scorpio' generation are bringers of radical transformation. It is really clear to many of us that we, the human collective, are experiencing a dramatic shift in our perception of reality