Anxiety/feeling of loneliness

sagiataria89

When I was a teenager, I was diagnostized with generalized anxiety. Being the only child of a single mother, at times I suffer from feelings of deep loneliness and bouts of depression. I know that the squares my moon is facing on my birth chart indicate some troubles with my mother. But I just wanted to ask: Where is this showing up on my birth chart? Any importany aspects?

Attachments

• Chart1.jpg
    Chart1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 26

conspiracy theorist

Well the rulers of your first house,Mars and Sun by exaltation, are both located in the eighth house. The 8th house is a house of fear and anxiety. This can literally mean that you are fearful and anxious. Mars is also a hot planet and is even more so in the day (sect ). IIRC mars has rulership over the flight-or flight response and all inflammatory ailments. The link between him and anxiety would not be farfetched. Pluto, who is said by some to rule primal and gut-wrenching emotions, is conjunct the Mars as well.

I can see the immense importance your mother plays in your life from your chart. The moon, general significator of the mother is angular in the 7th house, house of one-on-one relationships. Her dispositors,Venus & Saturn, are both angular at the MC/ 10 house (mother). Moon is the ruler of the 4th. I take this to mean that your mother was both the 'mother' as well as your 'father' in your life. But the square between the 10th and 4th house rulers may be descriptive of the relationship between your mom and biological dad as well as the tension that she herself has inwardly experienced. With jupiter exalted at the IC she tried her best to create a nurturing environment conducive to growth but it may have been too much for her to bare.

sagiataria89

Thank you very much! I wonder if what you said can be also related, in a certain way, with certain inflammatory bowel distress I suffer from.

demetraceres

I'm not an astrologer - I just wonder about Venus/Saturn conjunction and its influence. I have this aspect, too (Mercury is also in this conjunction).