Stelliums and Boredom

lilllybelle

I am close with someone that has most of his planets in cancer or libra. He mentions that he is bored quite often. I'm starting to suspect that it is because, as far as transits go, it's all or nothing with him. He can go a full week without having any minor transits.

I want to ask the people who have almost all of their planets focused in one or two signs if they get bored more fequently than other people. Of course, this could be because my guy watches too much TV and sits on facebook too much.

Claire19

I am close with someone that has most of his planets in cancer or libra. He mentions that he is bored quite often. I'm starting to suspect that it is because, as far as transits go, it's all or nothing with him. He can go a full week without having any minor transits.

I want to ask the people who have almost all of their planets focused in one or two signs if they get bored more fequently than other people. Of course, this could be because my guy watches too much TV and sits on facebook too much.
I dont use minor aspects for transits for a start. Libra can tend to laziness and I should know. I have two stelliums one in Libra 8th house and another in Leo 6th house. I am primarily focussed on the influences of these houses but I am never bored. Cancer is a homebody sign and perhaps he just prefers to hang around the house.

I think his problems are perhaps lack of motivation. Maybe he is a junkie with Facebook too. I fail to see why anyone would want to be on that site for too long..... I hope he doesnt have too much of his personal info there, skimmers and scammers are using it to defraud and rob.....

He would have aspects from other places to his stellliums I would imagine.

Cant comment without a chart.

Arian Maverick

I have almost all of my natal planets focused in three signs--Aries and Gemini, with the outer planets in Capricorn. I agree that with stellia, transits are all-or-nothing. I am prone to boredom, as well, although I suppose this has less to do with the stellia than the signs in which the planets occupy. Aries must be engaged constantly, and with its ruler Mars in Gemini, I must be engaged intellectually or I lose interest. The downside of Gemini is that its a social sign, inclined towards communication with others. Thus, I too can spend hours on social network sites such as Facebook and the Astrology Weekly forums. I imagine the sign Libra has similar difficulties.

I am curious what transits your friend is undergoing, because I have become extremely unmotivated within the past few months.

Arian Maverick

lilllybelle

Thank you for your responses.

Besides the transiting south node being conjunct his mercury right now, my partner doesn't have any noteable transits right now. I think the lack of transits and the influence of mars' recent activity has led to his feelings of boredom. As transiting pluto and saturn progress futher along, more of his planets will be aspected.

Claire19

Thank you for your responses.

Besides the transiting south node being conjunct his mercury right now, my partner doesn't have any noteable transits right now. I think the lack of transits and the influence of mars' recent activity has led to his feelings of boredom. As transiting pluto and saturn progress futher along, more of his planets will be aspected.
Transitting south node is not valid, not even North node. It is not a planet but a placement really. Even if natally it hits Mercury in the natal chart for example, I dont use it. Not to say it is not important in the natal chart, it is very significant. It is a personal indication of our past history and what we are to concentrate on this time around. But remember to look at the aspects to the north node in the natal chart as that is the present path....

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

I have 3 personal planets in virgo stellium (moon, venus, mars), then sun in libra and mercury, pluto and saturn in scorpio. And YES! I do get bored or understimulated fast. I can barely survive one day without doing something special or study/work whatever. When I dont study or work I almost go crazy.... I hang out with friends during the vacation, but soon I will get bored from that if it gets too much. But then again, arent most people like me in this way? :biggrin: I thought so.... haha

Claire19

I pay attention to nodal transits, but if you don't, that's cool- to each their own.
My reasoning is that the nodal placements are personal points and any transitting nodes are not relevant to us but only to the person born on that day of the particular node.

lilllybelle

I have 3 personal planets in virgo stellium (moon, venus, mars), then sun in libra and mercury, pluto and saturn in scorpio. And YES! I do get bored or understimulated fast. I can barely survive one day without doing something special or study/work whatever. When I dont study or work I almost go crazy.... I hang out with friends during the vacation, but soon I will get bored from that if it gets too much. But then again, arent most people like me in this way? :biggrin: I thought so.... haha

See I find this interesting because, until recently, I seldom ever got bored. My mind is so active (gemini sun/virgo rising) that there is seldom room for boredom. So while I can't comment on whether most people get bored easily, I can say that I don't get bored easily. My boyfriend constantly mentioning that he was bored really stood out to me because it's a feeling I don't get very often.

I guess stellia being connected to boredom is a hard thing to ascertain for sure.

Vagabondgirl

I have some similar signs as you: Gemini rising and virgo moon/venus/mars in my case. And I think my mind needs to be active for me to feel complete:) Thats why I dont like just doing nothing.

lilllybelle

Yes, I think mercurian types are always getting into something. My curiosity constantly pulls me towards researching something or getting into some type of activity.