what is the biggest stellium you have seen

Vista

Leo Sun, Venus, Mars, Pluto conjunct, Jupiter is also in Leo but only conjunct Venus.

Very gregarious, charismatic, and attractive; loyal, likes contact sports, but extremely fixed, big ego, gets irritated easily, jealous and temperamental. Also has a tendency to be judgemental too, although that could be his Virgo Moon/Mer conjunction. I don't know his birth time.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

All 7 traditional planets were in Aquarius in part of February 1962. They were also almost all being squared by Neptune. I bet I could find someone born during those 2.5 days. Most of the 1962 Aquastells who are famous are either country or rock singers for some reason.

Edit: Never mind, I have found someone, but I forgot who and didn't recognize them in the first place.

Last edited:
My oldest has five planets, plus her north node in Capricorn. As a child, she intimidated adults--that's no exaggeration. So it's no surprise at all to me that became an aerospace engineer.

L

lumi

I'm a 1962 aquarian. sun, merc, venus, mars, sat, jup and so node.

I think axl rose is aqaurius rising with mars/sat conjunction in his first house. mars gives red hair and leather, kilts and a kind of warrior impression. all the trauma from his father might be reflected right out front until its internalized which seems useful for the frontman of a punk/rock band. intoxicating substances make the mars/sat conjunction even more difficult to manage. I don't know him, but jup and venus conjunct the sun is a generous, cooperative person. pisces moon trining neptune further deepens heart and compassion. to me he expressed in his performances on stage the repressed rage that's predominant in western culture. Jupiter exact conj sun gives good fortune in court cases. So, he didn't get bogged down by legalities and was able to fulfill successfully a vibrant and powerful reflection of un-owned and suppressed rage back to the people. those that didn't like that may find that he hit a personal and uncomfortable chord within themselves.

Krewster

The difficult opinion expressed about Dear Darkness' mentioned native (Leo stellium) doesn't need to be just from all the Jup squares to the stellium:

-from the stellium's other side, Mars 45's much of the stellium; and

-much of the stellium serves as the apex/midpoint of a standard septile triangle composed by Uran bi-septile Nept serving as the base.

Leivathan

I actually have a friend born on May 4, 2000.

He has a HUGE Taurus stellium situated in the second house. He has his sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, and Saturn all found in Taurus in his second house except for his mars, which is in the third house.

His Uranus and Neptune are in Aquarius with Uranus in the 12th house and Neptune in 11th. His Pluto is in Sagittarius.

And yes, he's the most stubborn person you'll ever meet lol.

Flapjacks

Huh, someone on the first page described a chart that I am pretty sure is the same person I would have posited here. Hahahaha. :unsure:

GeminiGrrl

I have four of my five personal planets in a tight stellium in the last degrees of Gemini with three of the four (Sun, Venus, and Mars) virtually on top of one another and the fourth (Mercury) only four degrees away. As it happens, however, I also have my Descendant and my Black Moon Lilith in Gemini but in the early degrees.

Cary2

Banned
Charles Baudelaire

French Poet. Wore green hair in 19th century.

Attachments

• 270px-Baudelaire_crop.jpg
    270px-Baudelaire_crop.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 46
  • astro_2atw_charles_baudelaire.79306.430420.jpg
    astro_2atw_charles_baudelaire.79306.430420.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 61

Hkk

Account Closed
Wow some ppl have huuuuge stelliums especially in cap!!!! I don’t have big stelliums. 3 in the 1st house and 4 in 3rd house ......

JUPITERASC

Traditionally, an ASSEMBLY of planets aka modernist "stellium"
is composed of seven classical visible planets
i.e.
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn :smile:
therefore "the biggest" consists of seven visible classical planets
as aforementioned
nodes are not visible planets

My kids both have stelliums in different signs. My son has sun, moon, mercury & mars in Sagittarius. My daughter has sun, moon, mars & asc in gemini.

There's no way these kids are not going to be handfuls. Very, very different handfuls.

All my planets are in the 2nd and 3rd house (apart from Pluto in the 1st and Jupiter in the 10th). My north node and BML also in that mix. I don’t know if that counts as two separate stelliums? As in a Capricorn and a 3rd house stellium? Six planets in the 3rd house. Not fun!

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_laughingpanda.85601.11166.png&res=100

Moon 2nd house 29sag
Venus 2nd house 7cap
True node 2nd house 9cap
Uranus 3rd house 15 cap
Mars 3rd house 16 cap
Neptune 3rd house 17 cap
Mercury 3rd house 1acq
Saturn 3rd house 9acq (opposite Chiron in Leo)
Sun 3rd house 10cap. (Opposite Chiron in Leo)
And then Pluto 1st 22Scorpio (Scorpio ascendant) and Jupiter 10th 13virgo. I think the only thing that prevents me from losing my mind is the fact that Jupiter has a lovely trine to most of that stellium. Other than that I curse the hand that dealt this- it’s intense and feels too crowded. Like all the planets are jostling for attention in my psyche. Sorry to rant. Really interested to know how other people deal with stelliums!
X