When will it happen please...

I am a 27 year old male soon to be 28 and I have never been in a love/sexual relationship..I have never been on a date, had first kiss or any type of physical relationship etc etc I have been extremly frustrated both physically and mentally in the past due to this, this year 2019 I have seem to lost a interest in it and given up but a part of me still yearns for this..someone please let me know :)

Love and Light

rafaella

I am a 27 year old male soon to be 28 and I have never been in a love/sexual relationship..I have never been on a date, had first kiss or any type of physical relationship etc etc I have been extremly frustrated both physically and mentally in the past due to this, this year 2019 I have seem to lost a interest in it and given up but a part of me still yearns for this..someone please let me know :)

Love and Light

If you want a horary reading, you need to post a horary chart.

Horary chart is not your natal chart but a birth chart of a question. Suppose I want to ask 'will I move to America next year?" I look at the time the question came to me and in my current location.. its 18th October 2019, Sydney, Australia 10:24 pm. I use this data to produce the chart.

So once you have a clear question in your mind, and a burning need to know, then only make the chart and post it here. You can go to astro.com and get a chart there.

hope this helps!

kalinka

Thank you Rafaella I am well aware of what a horary chart is but i just dont know how to interpret one :(

Here is one posted below with the burning question; "When will I lose my virginity, when will I have my first sexual experience?"

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.64671.33998.png&res=100

If you want to get answered the question by horary then cast a chart like rafaella explained. Go to astro.com, have a clear question on your mind and then put the time and your location, when you ask the question in the chart. That's the birthtime of the chart and then post it here. Otherwise post your natal chart to get an analyzing.

kalinka I just did that did you not see the link below my post? The link is to a horary chart that I cast with thr appropriate instructions.. posting it again thanks!

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.64671.33998.png&res=100

Oh I'm sorry! However I can't open the link :-(

Im extremeley sorry! 😐 maybe the link expires :( I cast a new chart and am posting the link below; same question as one of the above posts in regards to virginity, sexuality etc.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_b.67572.188596.png&res=63

kalinka

that is well meant but we have to use the first chart if the question is still the same. Otherwise the second chart I still cannot open. Could you tell us the time and place when you cast the first chart? especially we need your formulated question.

Sure; time and place currently

Time:9:07 PM
Place: Flushing, New York, USA
Date: 18-10-2019

Question: When will I lose my virginity/have my first sexual experience?
( I am a male sorry if the question is too explicit!)

Last edited: