Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-14-2019, 09:40 PM

Love and other things

I'm very much a lone wolf type of personality. I have worked in service almost exclusively, but have found the longer I work in that field, the more lonely I become. My question really is, does it appear that I will eventually meet someone and get married? Will it be a happy union? I'm okay with the idea of being alone, but it would be nice to actually settle down one of these days.

Also, speaking of my job.. I would really love to move out of the service industry, but I feel very stuck. I know I have some heavy transits going on at the moment, and they're squaring my ASC/IC and set to oppose and conjunct my MC/IC soon. What could this tell me about career and things to come for life in general?

Thank you in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24gw_ginger_20191014.74457.55304.jpg (56.5 KB, 15 views)

Unread 10-15-2019, 01:56 AM

Re: Love and other things

Hi,
you have cast a chart for 2 different topics? That doesn't work. If your first question was about your love life then you have to do another horary for your career.
Can you please send the data of the posted chart?

Last edited by kalinka; 10-15-2019 at 02:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
balooga (10-15-2019)
Unread 10-15-2019, 06:30 AM

What chart should I be posting? The one I posted isn't working at all?
Unread 10-15-2019, 06:32 AM

That's your natal chart? It's fine then. Horary charts are a different affair.
balooga (10-15-2019)
Unread 10-15-2019, 06:36 AM

I think she thought you were posting a horary chart, but I assume this is your natal chart with transits instead.

A horary chart is a chart cast for the time, date and place when you are asking a question. There are certain rules that guide the reading and tell you the answer to your question. People cast horary charts for various questions about love, job/career, missing items, etc.

Your natal chart is posted and clearly available.
The Following User Says Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
balooga (10-15-2019)
Unread 10-15-2019, 06:56 AM

Oh, okay. Thank you. I honestly don't really understand horary charts. I wasn't trying to not follow guidelines. I apologize! I'll read up on them and try to figure it out. Thanks again!
Unread 10-15-2019, 09:35 AM

oh sorry! Yes, I thought it was a horary , that's why I was so confused with the chart.
balooga (10-15-2019)
Unread 10-15-2019, 04:25 PM

https://theastrocodex.com/chiron-in-the-7th-house/<-read this. Is either delayed or it gives you pain or you doesn't want it...

u are having Uranus transit there, may be something would happen or may be it was it that triggered you to think and ask about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to PlutoLibScoAsc For This Useful Post:
balooga (10-15-2019)
Unread 10-15-2019, 11:08 PM

I understand how to make the chart, but I'm not sure exactly when I first had the thought of.. will I find love. I can only say with certainty when I originally posted this question on here yesterday. Can I use that date? The question about career and where is my life going has been an ongoing question forever lol, so I wouldn't know when to even consider the date/time for that.
Unread 10-15-2019, 11:16 PM

For sure such important questions are mostly all the time on the querents mind.So it's difficult to say when you first had the thought of. When the querent is also the astrologer at once, the birth time of the horary chart is when you open the astrology software and cast the chart.
balooga (10-19-2019)

Tags
love, things