Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-27-2015, 11:38 PM

Very Depressed - Chart Review Please

I'm going through a very dark emotional time. Heavy depression for a couple of months now.

Does anything show in my chart to indicate this. I ran the chart today so transits are current. Thank you so much!

Mary
Attached Files
File Type: doc Print chart.doc (131.0 KB, 22 views)

Unread 02-28-2015, 02:38 AM

Re: Very Depressed - Chart Review Please

Can you post your chart as a thumbnail? I'm one of those people who gets nervous about opening an attachment for an unknown source. Just save your chart to your computer, click on "go advanced" at the bottom of your next post, then on "manage attachments," then on "browse" in the pop-up, click to open your chart, and click on "upload" in the pop-up chart.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 02-28-2015, 03:11 AM

I tried this site's instructions for saving the chart to my desktop, but it would only save as text or an HTML file. Tried adding a .jpg extension but that didn't work. Tried a screenshot, nada, the print was too small to read. And reluctantly settled for a copy/paste into a Word.

I understand your reluctance in opening a stranger's Word file. But I'm at a loss to create you a proper thumbnail. I use Windows 7.

Thank you for responding.
Unread 02-28-2015, 03:18 AM

OK, Maggy-- I took a chance on you.

There isn't just one astrological signature for depression, but you've got one of them, Saturn conjunct Mercury. Mercury is your thinking function. Saturn can show where and how we feel inadequate and not good-enough.

I don't think your moon-Neptune square helps. This can make you extremely idealistic at times, only to have your dreams dashed, so that bitter disillusionment sets in. With this aspect, you can sort of miss the grounded reality in between.

Then your sun-Pluto.... you need a lot of intensity in your life. Pluto was the Roman god of the underworld, and at times he makes people feel stuck in that place. But Pluto's time is always cyclical. You've got the energy of the phoenix. Life might seem in the ashes now, but the golden magical bird will emerge in time.

Have you been diagnosed with depression? If so, how is it being treated? NOMB, but some people with depression find yoga or meditation helpful. With your Mercury-Saturn in the 12th house of seclusion, you would seem like a natural for it.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 02-28-2015 at 03:22 AM.
Unread 02-28-2015, 11:08 PM

Waybread,

That was a wise interpretation. Meditation's on the calendar. I don't think it's an option for me.

Pluto's been hugging my Cap moon in the 4th house. Would that intensify Moon square Neptune? Big shifts. People I've known 30 years - kapoof gone. I wonder if a current transit is affecting me. I don't often feel hopeless.

Last edited by Maggy; 03-01-2015 at 01:21 AM.
Unread 02-28-2015, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post

I'm going through a very dark emotional time. Heavy depression for a couple of months now.

Does anything show in my chart to indicate this. I ran the chart today so transits are current. Thank you so much!

Mary
MEDITATIONAL ADVICE RE: DEPRESSION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N_jjY7W_fs

11 MOOD-BOOSTING FOODS http://www.rodalenews.com/brain-food
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Maggy (03-01-2015)
Unread 03-01-2015, 03:00 AM

Maggy
I will send a private message.
The Following User Says Thank You to FROG For This Useful Post:
Maggy (03-01-2015)

Tags
chart, depressed, review