sun opp uranus, pluto, jupiter? Lack or relationships?

lucyluirod

I have sun opposing my uranus, pluto and jupiter, could this be causing lack of romantic relationships? Also venus in aries in detriment. I dont understand why I cant attract a man, have not been in any relationships in the last 10 years.
The last 3 men I have attracted have been unavailable in some way, it starts well and after 2nd meeting it all seems to have fallen apart for no apparent reason.

Is there anything in my natal chart that shows this and how can I change it? Finding someone who is available and ready for relationship seems like an impossible dream:sad:

Am I cursed forever never to find love???
By nature Im a positive person and believe Im attractive on different levels but lack of romance is making me despair and heartbroken:sad:

Can anyone see anything in my chart that makes it so difficult for me???
Thankyou everybody for helping
Romantically waiting....

Attachments

• jjr natal.gif
    jjr natal.gif
    53.9 KB · Views: 29

miquar

Hi. Sorry to hear about your despair. I don't have time to go into detail. I'll mention a few things that you might want to research further, and reflect upon. I'm not saying that any of these things necessarily apply in your case. Feel free to respond and we can try to pinpoint how the chart factors are relevant to your situation.

Venus conjunct Saturn can give off an air of self-sufficiency which can make others feel shut out. And yet you may come on too strong at the same time, due to the conjunction being in Aries. It might be worth you considering whether you might overwhelm potential partners by 'taking charge' of the interaction - having ambitions for it, rather than just relaxing into it and taking it moment by moment. The conjunction is rising in Aries, with Aries ruler, Mars, in Sagittarius, so this could add to a tendency to come on strong, but at the same time not be truly present on an emotional level.

Moon conjunct Mercury in Pisces is a wonderful placement for empathic communication with others. I wonder if you allow that to show through? Moon and Mercury are closely square Mars, and you may prefer one side of the the square to the other. Or the Moon Mercury conjunction in Pisces might really 'gush forth', animated by the enthusiasm of the square from the Sagittarius Mars (in the 8th house of intimate encounters) and the other person might feel that they can't live up to the ideal you've created for the two of you in your imagination. Or they may feel overwhelmed.

Pisces can lack boundaries, and Aries can come on strong, so again there is a strong suggestion that you might need to be more relaxed around potential partners.

The Sun configuration that you mention could also be relevant. The Sun is in Pisces, with the trine to Neptune, adding to issues mentioned above, and suggesting that an idealised father figure may add to a tendency to have idealism of potential partners, as discussed above. Sun opposite Pluto is close, and so both Sun and Venus aspect both Neptune and Pluto. I haven't time to unpick that properly now, but maybe its something we could come back to if you like. Basically, Neptune and Pluto are both to do with letting go and being in the hands of fate. Sun and Venus are both to do with being admired. There may be something here around your tendency to gravitate towards those who are not available to meet your conscious wishes to be loved and adored.

Ultimately, I think deep reflection and possibly counselling would be the way to understand the patterns at work in your relationship life. But I'm happy to keep this going if you want to and we can see if you can get any further clarity.

lucyluirod

Hi. Sorry to hear about your despair. I don't have time to go into detail. I'll mention a few things that you might want to research further, and reflect upon. I'm not saying that any of these things necessarily apply in your case. Feel free to respond and we can try to pinpoint how the chart factors are relevant to your situation.

Venus conjunct Saturn can give off an air of self-sufficiency which can make others feel shut out. And yet you may come on too strong at the same time, due to the conjunction being in Aries. It might be worth you considering whether you might overwhelm potential partners by 'taking charge' of the interaction - having ambitions for it, rather than just relaxing into it and taking it moment by moment. The conjunction is rising in Aries, with Aries ruler, Mars, in Sagittarius, so this could add to a tendency to come on strong, but at the same time not be truly present on an emotional level.

Moon conjunct Mercury in Pisces is a wonderful placement for empathic communication with others. I wonder if you allow that to show through? Moon and Mercury are closely square Mars, and you may prefer one side of the the square to the other. Or the Moon Mercury conjunction in Pisces might really 'gush forth', animated by the enthusiasm of the square from the Sagittarius Mars (in the 8th house of intimate encounters) and the other person might feel that they can't live up to the ideal you've created for the two of you in your imagination. Or they may feel overwhelmed.

Pisces can lack boundaries, and Aries can come on strong, so again there is a strong suggestion that you might need to be more relaxed around potential partners.

The Sun configuration that you mention could also be relevant. The Sun is in Pisces, with the trine to Neptune, adding to issues mentioned above, and suggesting that an idealised father figure may add to a tendency to have idealism of potential partners, as discussed above. Sun opposite Pluto is close, and so both Sun and Venus aspect both Neptune and Pluto. I haven't time to unpick that properly now, but maybe its something we could come back to if you like. Basically, Neptune and Pluto are both to do with letting go and being in the hands of fate. Sun and Venus are both to do with being admired. There may be something here around your tendency to gravitate towards those who are not available to meet your conscious wishes to be loved and adored.

Ultimately, I think deep reflection and possibly counselling would be the way to understand the patterns at work in your relationship life. But I'm happy to keep this going if you want to and we can see if you can get any further clarity.

Thankyou Miquar for taking the time to read my chart, so much appreciated
:smile:

A few things you said really jumped out at me
Venus conjunct Saturn can give off an air of self-sufficiency which can make others feel shut out. And yet you may come on too strong at the same time

For as long as I can remember many people have had a strong reaction to me even before I speak to them, they either take a step back and seem unsure or wary of me, particularly females, it comes across as it seems they feel very threatened or just not sure what planet Im from...
People often tell me Im so self assured, confident and together and direct.
Even when I look at people Im direct in my approach not in a scary way just want people to know where my thoughts are at.
It often seems like many people especially females are jealous of me and feel insecure around me which often makes them lash out or back away. Often they wont give me the chance to speak to them as their judgement has been made.
Its disheartening as people make snap judgements without really getting to know someone.
Im also very piscean perceptive not that I read people or try to when I meet them but I feel energy. Its more of a self protective stance for me to see if Im safe around that person, guaging if they are likely to react to me negatively.

I am cautious when I meet people but at the same time very enthusiatic, it just seems to bubble up from nowhere, I didnt realise that would put people off, just never thought of it like that, so miquar thankyou for pointing that out, something for me to be aware of

I have had many years of counselling, even the counsellors felt threatened by me as I do alot of inner work and have always followed a spiritual path and they didnt like me spelling it out for them how much I know of myself and the self-awareness I had, hurt their ego a little..

I have been a loner all my life and like my own company and not had many close friends as I just had so many bad experiences in general with friends taking advantage of my kindness and compassion, always so one sided. But now I am attracting more balanced people into my life. :smile: and have great boundaries now
Relationships are where you learn what your boundaries are and whats acceptable, what works, what doesnt, I guess as I havent had any significant love relationships Im feel really inexperienced and have attracted unavailable men.

Maybe my self sufficiency and independance is too much for most men, I had to raise myself growing up as I didnt have family or they were abusive so I tend to take charge of most situations as I learned to when a child, to survive.

I mean Im aware of the patterns of attracting unavailable men but dont know how to change it, I try and like myself, even love myself so that I can be loveable to someone else. How can I change this pattern of the unavailable man.

Any more insights miquar or anyone?
:smile:Thanks again miquar for your very perceptive and accurate insights, I will we more conscious of not taking control and just letting things fall and develop as they do, a valuable lesson,
Blessings to you
Lucy

miquar

Hi Lucy. Thanks for all that interesting info about your life.

Yes I guess as your chart suggests, while you are in touch with your Piscean side, you're no just a typical Piscean. It is quite common of course for Pisces types to be taken advantage of, and I think probably in your case the opposition to Pluto is part of that, because in seeking the fusion and intimacy which Sun in Pisces needs to fertilise the solar creativity, Pluto is activated, and therefore issues around power and people trying to get out more than they put in (this being a reference to the unevolved Pluto types you perhaps used to attract.)

The Pisces part of you might have become very hungry for intimacy with someone or something while you have been fulfilling the need for self-sufficiency which your early environment foisted upon you, and which you have continued with by habit ever since. Moon and Mercury both signify the urge to connect with others, and the Moon in particular can obviously get very hungry for intimacy when in a water sign.

Something you might want to think about (and I make this suggestion tentatively) is that your counsellors were reacting to something you were doing that is connected to the rising Saturn and the Sun Pluto opposition. When you say that your self-knowledge threatened their 'little egos' there could be some projection going on. It could be that bringing so much of what you had already discovered into the counselling sessions was partly motivated by a need to keep control of the therapeutic process, to display your self-sufficiency rather than your vulnerability, and to try subtly belittle the efforts and value of the counsellors as a way of distracting yourself from your own ego vulnerability. I'm not criticising you in any way, or even assuming these suggestions are true for you. We all have one blind spot after another to deal with, and we always have further to go.

Venus, especially in Aries, has associations with rivalry. If lots of women are feeling un-nerved by you, then it might be worth asking why. You probably do have a lot of charisma because of the Pisces energy combined with Sun-Pluto, but this doesn't in itself explain all of the defensiveness you've experienced from women. There may be more 'rivalry-energy' coming from your persona (ascendant) than you realise.

With Saturn on the ascendant, there can be a tendency to formulate a mask which is felt on some level to be the correct one for meeting the world. There is nothing at all inherently wrong with this placement, but it can mean that a lack of fluidity in the persona can give off an excessive sense of playing a role - perhaps a bit like someone who is at a business meeting with an agenda for getting a deal sorted. When this persona is experienced in social situations, it can sometimes make people wonder why.

So putting the Venus Saturn rising in Aries all together, there could be a need to relax the persona so that it becomes more spontaneous and fluid. The key to doing this may be to look at how Saturn got a hold on the persona in the first place. The exciting interactions needed by Venus rising in Aries were perhaps lacking in your early environment, and so with Saturn also part of the picture, maybe you soon came to see the world as a place where there are too many barriers between people to expect too much in this regard. You may worry that you don't have enough to offer as a person, perhaps leading to overcompensation (one form of which might be your tendency to be direct). If you relax your persona then you may be afraid that you have become a weaker, less dynamic and less interesting person, but you may need to take stock of the assumptions behind that fear, where the assumptions came from, and whether they are still useful now.

The Jupiter Uranus conjunction in air needs a lot of freedom, and is also opposing the Sun, though not as closely as Pluto. Jupiter and Uranus form close configuration with the nodal axis and Chiron. Both Chiron and Uranus can feel outcast, and with Jupiter there you may have struggled to find people who share your views. The nodal axis being part of the configuration suggests that you would benefit from associating with people who do share your philosophies, but Chiron and Uranus will probably never let you settle too comfortably into such associations, because this configuration suggests that part of your journey is to explore beliefs as an outsider to some extent.

Jupiter is the traditional ruler of your Pisces planets, so this makes the Jupiter configuration especially important. Saturn being conjunct Venus and ascendant could have already caused your Pisces planets to feel more cut off than they would like to, as mentioned above, and the placement of Jupiter with Chiron and Uranus could add to this. Your Pisces planets may have given you a very powerful and vivid imagination, which perhaps was especially strong when your were forced to grow up and face the harsh necessities of life too early as a child.

I don't mean to be down on your chart though - I'm just responding to the difficult issues that you've raised. I actually think its a great chart - very creative and powerful. But is sounds as though you haven't been enjoying all of its great potentials and benefits. Despite the rising Saturn, and the fact that you are no stranger to the realities of mundane life, your Pisces side may have to relinquish certain ideals and meet your Saturn half way as Saturn hopefully relaxes over time and takes the world (and the impression which you give to the world) less seriously.

We're all fumbling along from one relationship to the next, whether it is a romantic relationship, a therapeutic relationship or some other kind of relationship. Its just a case of learning as best we can as we go along. Have you considered doing some kind of volunteer work with children? I think this could open some doors for you in terms of your sense of who you are. If you do go in for something like this, do leave your expectations of yourself at home, and see what new energy blossoms in its place. Not that there's anything wrong with who you are now, but we've all got to keep growing and changing.

I'd be interested in your response, and would be happy to keep going with this if you think it could be helpful.

Best wishes

lucyluirod

Thanks Miquar for taking time to help me understand my chart.

I know what you are saying about needing to relax the persona, I wish I had more spontaneity and didnt look as life as so serious, I envy people who can be relaxed and be comical and have that easy nature.

I appear confident and together on the outside but usually on the inside "Im shaking in my boots" I do have an iron will and might appear unshakeable but hopefully that neptunian softy fish might come across. (People always apologise to me for no reason so something about me intimidates them) Just wish life was easier....

Funny you should say I should work with children, 2 months ago I started working voluntarily with them in a school, kitchen garden and planting program. Hope this softens the saturn seriousness a little.

I do have a sense of humour, its just a very dry one and people think Im being serious even when joking:wink:

The sun opp Jupiter would that cause so much bad luck in life in general?

As for the powerful chart what aspects makes it so powerful?

I really want to work with these oppositions in my chart, how can I turn them to my advantage?:sideways:

Thanks for everyones imput and help in advance and to Miquar:smile:
Does anyone else have these reactions from people, strong reactions? Or do you confuse people and they can misinterpret you?
appreciate anyones help, this has been a life long challenge and want to know how to work with this?

Last edited:

miquar

Thanks Miquar for taking time to help me understand my chart.

I know what you are saying about needing to relax the persona, I wish I had more spontaneity and didnt look as life as so serious, I envy people who can be relaxed and be comical and have that easy nature.

I appear confident and together on the outside but usually on the inside "Im shaking in my boots" I do have an iron will and might appear unshakeable but hopefully that neptunian softy fish might come across. (People always apologise to me for no reason so something about me intimidates them) Just wish life was easier....

Funny you should say I should work with children, 2 months ago I started working voluntarily with them in a school, kitchen garden and planting program. Hope this softens the saturn seriousness a little.

I do have a sense of humour, its just a very dry one and people think Im being serious even when joking:wink:

The sun opp Jupiter would that cause so much bad luck in life in general?

As for the powerful chart what aspects makes it so powerful?

I really want to work with these oppositions in my chart, how can I turn them to my advantage?:sideways:

Thanks for everyones imput and help in advance and to Miquar:smile:
Does anyone else have these reactions from people, strong reactions? Or do you confuse people and they can misinterpret you?
appreciate anyones help, this has been a life long challenge and want to know how to work with this?

Hi. Thanks again for the background info.

Jupiter's hard aspects aren't usually 'bad luck' aspects. They may suggest a tendency to push one's luck too much and therefore not yield the results that a more relaxed Jupiter might bring. But your opposition from the Sun is quite wide compared to the Pluto opposition, and you also have the strong Saturn, so you would perhaps be less likely to push your luck.

As for the Chiron opposition to Jupiter Uranus, you may find that you need to seek out your own unique way of linking up with the benevolence of the cosmos. Other people's faith in life may not rub off on you - you may not see why their beliefs allow them to have the kind of confidence which invites luck in. Again, strong Saturn and Pluto add to this.

The children you're helping are sure to teach you things about yourself. There will be the one's who remind you how to be spontaneous and act in the moment for the sheer joy of it, and then there will perhaps be some children who remind you of how you were a more serious child yourself, and the sympathy you feel for them may help you to heal your own childhood hurts and assumptions about a serious world.

The powerful aspects as I see them are the rising conjunction, the multiple oppositions, the close Jupiter Uranus conjunction, and the Mars squares. As for how to soften your presence, I would just mainly repeat what I said in the last post about owning and sharing your vulnerability more and more as time goes on - perhaps through a therapeutic relationship, or maybe in a journal. Question your assumptions. Ask yourself why others don't make the same assumptions that you do.

Your envy of those who are more spontaneous shows that you are doing well at becoming more conscious of the way in which Saturn is operating in your life. Some might not acknowledge their envy, and so fall into criticism and cynicism about such people.

If some people seem to see your softer side, then it might be worth spending more time with them, and less time with those who have pigeon holed you as a serious type. It can be difficult to change when others have a set view of who one is. Some people may even have an investment in projecting their serious side onto you, and may even try to keep you the same.

Perhaps do one small thing each day which your more defensive side wouldn't do. Some times this will feel more productive and reassuring than other times, but you'll always be reminded that you survive even when you override your defenses.

Last edited:

lucyluirod

The children you're helping are sure to teach you things about yourself. There will be the one's who remind you how to be spontaneous and act in the moment for the sheer joy of it, and then there will perhaps be some children who remind you of how you were a more serious child yourself, and the sympathy you feel for them may help you to heal your own childhood hurts and assumptions about a serious world.

Oh I love working with the children, they are so honest and unihibited, part of the reason why I started the work, "so I can let my inner child come out to play" also to help those kids who are struggling and not knowing how to express whats happening for themselves. It works both ways, they help me and I support them:sideways: the perfect arrangement. My normal work is in the natural therapy environment working with adults who dont always want to help themselves or make the changes for themselves. Although Im getting more clients who are wanting to work on their own stuff to some degree.

Mmm, that serious side... I think more fun for me in 2013, I think once in a romantic relationship that will come out more, there is someone but not sure whats going to happen, we are distant friends at this stage, Hes an aries sun, pisces moon, mercury, that fun-loving attitude might just rub off on me...

Thanks Miquar:smile: you have really helped me

lucyluirod

Thanks Miquar:smile:
I will post a composite with this man and maybe a horary to see potentials. This is the first guy who i have met where there is possibilites and compatibility. We have not been out on a date, only with other people around.

Blessings to you

Blackempress

I'll comment on a few things I noticed though Miquar already addressed most beautifully.
One of the things I noticed was the Mars-Neptune conjunction in 8th. It might be attraction to idealism or getting into savior-victim relationships. Read up on Neptune in the 8th for itself.

I also agree that you come on too strong & not only that your Sun-Opp-pluto as well as your Moon-Sq-Mars tend to make you emotionally insecure, impatient, over-analytical & eventually skeptical. You might have trust issues with men & Sun-Opp-Uranus can be rebellious against convention.

Sorry I can't write as well as Miquar does but take a look at the pattern of men you find attractive. Use your chart to navigate if that could help. Wish you luck & love.

miquar

Hi Blackempress. Yes, that conjunction is surely another important piece of the puzzle, and could come from nowhere after an emotional tie to someone has been established because of its position in the 8th.

You might come across some quite grim interpretations for the 8th house, Lucy, especially Mars in the 8th, but don't pay them too much attention. Pay attention to your fantasies and yearnings (and can tune into them easily because you have the Moon Mercury conjunction) and keep a balance between Saturn's pragmatism and Neptune/Pisces idealism.

I don't tend to attempt to interpret composite charts and synastry aspects on the forum, because its difficult enough trying to understand how an individual is living their chart through posts, let alone the complexities of two individuals and the energy flows between them.

I would encourage you to take your eyes off the astrology for a while and focus on your feelings about yourself, life and this man. Astrology can be a useful stepping stone to self awareness, but is a very poor substitute for it.

Best wishes