How does he feel towards me?

lux111

This is about an Aqua so you know what that means. He gets close and tells me he loves me then disappears.

He is Venus in H9 applying to conjoin me, Mars, in H10. He’s in my fall. We’re in the domicile of each other’s secondary (luminary) significator.. the physical body.. so maybe it’s just that

Moon is in the process of translating light from Venus (separating trine) to Mars (applying trine) but Jupiter prohibits that when Moon squares it first.

Before Venus can conjoin Mars (in 3 weeks), it will oppose retrograde L4 Saturn.. he wants to come see me but the government (Saturn) says he has to stay in his overseas (H9) home (H4). Saturn is the in-sect malefic and in domicile, so it's powerful but not too nasty.

His antiscia is 5'59 Gemini, in my 7H, on the north node, so maybe something positive is still in the future

Could anyone please tell me what you see thank you so much

Attachments

• How XX ftm horary an..jpg
    How XX ftm horary an..jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

The Everqueen

You need to look at the receptions to see how he feels about you. I learned with John Frawley so do the receptions his way. Venus receives the Moon in rulership and face, Mars in triplicity and fall. The Sun also receives the Moon in rulership, Mars in triplicity, term and fall. He likes/love you but there is some disappointment with Mars in fall. I don't think that's a major issue and pretty normal for feelings - we can't like someone all the time!

lux111

You need to look at the receptions to see how he feels about you. I learned with John Frawley so do the receptions his way. Venus receives the Moon in rulership and face, Mars in triplicity and fall. The Sun also receives the Moon in rulership, Mars in triplicity, term and fall. He likes/love you but there is some disappointment with Mars in fall. I don't think that's a major issue and pretty normal for feelings - we can't like someone all the time!

Thanks Everqueen.. I was wondering how to get a bit more detail out of the receptions. Do you have any insight based on the signs/houses or anything?