He dumped me so why is he stalking me?

attim

On the advice of the kind people of this forum, I cut all ties with my toxic ex friend who dumped me... thankfully this helped me move on and I'm now in a much better place. My ex however continues to stalk me on social media (I don't mean just viewing my posts, I've discovered that he has notifications switched on for my posts and is the first to view them).

I would like to know why he continues to keeps tabs on me?

I initially thought it was for sexual purposes but he separates from asteroid lust and the sun (his co-sig) is in my detriment... he's in his fall so perhaps he's interested in my life out of loneliness? Does his sextile to asteroid juno suggest he's in another relationship though, maybe saturn? I find this confusing.

We haven't spoken and this won't be changing. The sextile from mercury to jupiter is perhaps me posting for his attention? I do this merely out of curiosity as this behaviour is quite confusing. Can this chart explain anything? https://pasteboard.co/JCtLkR5.png

Thank you

ameliaastrology

The ascendant lord Mercury has a sextile with descendant lord Jupiter. The sextile is under 51 minutes so Bonatti would say it signifies what is happening right now instead of what the future holds, which is just pertinent to your question. Now sextile is a weak aspect that doesn't promise much unless there is strong reception, and signifies more the querent's hopes than any good outcome, according to Lilly. (See his chart: A Lady, If Marry the Gentleman Desire).

Also note that Jupiter is both in fall and cadent. The angles are mutable (changeable). Given the context I'd say he himself probably has no idea why he's doing this, either. Had there been good reception, I'd say a weakened planet connected via a sextile to you meant he was lonely and he needed you - but this isn't the case. I don't think the chart shows a genuine interest or serious intention. Probably just the general curiosity we all have to know what an ex is up to, who they're with, etc, which is only too common. There is no point to read too much into it, it seems.

His applying to conjunction with Saturn could be an indicator of someone else. It's probably a relative or a neighbour because Saturn rules House 9 (turned 3). But this alone isn't conclusive testimony. You better get the clues from your first chart on this relationship. This one concerns the matter of him stalking you and that alone, I assume. If your real question is still the relationship itself, the first relationship chart would remain the most accurate and revealing.

Here an exalted Moon has an applying trine with Jupiter. Reception is bad, Moon is in the weakest house 12, and once again Jupiter is cadent and in fall (though house 9 is a place he has natural domicile over, but still too weak). I doubt if a trine from weak planets and houses like this would result in much. Probably you'll talk or be in touch in some capacity, but overall the chart just gives an indolent energy. It isn't getting anywhere.

Given this is a second chart concerning the same person, I'd suggest to check if it has hour agreement and hence radical to start with.

Amelia

Last edited:

attim

The ascendant lord Mercury has a sextile with descendant lord Jupiter. The sextile is under 51 minutes so Bonatti would say it signifies what is happening right now instead of what the future holds, which is just pertinent to your question. Now sextile is a weak aspect that doesn't promise much unless there is strong reception, and signifies more the querent's hopes than any good outcome, according to Lilly. (See his chart: A Lady, If Marry the Gentleman Desire).

Also note that Jupiter is both in fall and cadent. The angles are mutable (changeable). Given the context I'd say he himself probably has no idea why he's doing this, either. Had there been good reception, I'd say a weakened planet connected via a sextile to you meant he was lonely and he needed you - but this isn't the case. I don't think the chart shows a genuine interest or serious intention. Probably just the general curiosity we all have to know what an ex is up to, who they're with, etc, which is only too common. There is no point to read too much into it, it seems.

His applying to conjunction with Saturn could be an indicator of someone else. It's probably a relative or a neighbour because Saturn rules House 9 (turned 3). But this alone isn't conclusive testimony. You better get the clues from your first chart on this relationship. This one concerns the matter of him stalking you and that alone, I assume. If your real question is still the relationship itself, the first relationship chart would remain the most accurate and revealing.

Here an exalted Moon has an applying trine with Jupiter. Reception is bad, Moon is in the weakest house 12, and once again Jupiter is cadent and in fall (though house 9 is a place he has natural domicile over, but still too weak). I doubt if a trine from weak planets and houses like this would result in much. Probably you'll talk or be in touch in some capacity, but overall the chart just gives an indolent energy. It isn't getting anywhere.

Given this is a second chart concerning the same person, I'd suggest to check if it has hour agreement and hence radical to start with.

Amelia

Thank you so much for the detail! So much theory I didn’t know... it’s strange behaviour as he was very cruel to me so I find it difficult to understand why you’d want to keep up with someone you brutally dumped... but I won’t theorise further

waybread

I think you're giving mixed signals, even if this is not your intention. Why not simply let him know you'll be blocking him?

You are symbolized by Mercury in his turned 12th house of things-not-as-they-seem, he's Jupiter. Mercury actually applies to a close sextile with Jupiter. Your moon is in your 12th house so you are not seen as being 100% straight with him.

Probably he thinks you still want him.

attim

I think you're giving mixed signals, even if this is not your intention. Why not simply let him know you'll be blocking him?

You are symbolized by Mercury in his turned 12th house of things-not-as-they-seem, he's Jupiter. Mercury actually applies to a close sextile with Jupiter. Your moon is in your 12th house so you are not seen as being 100% straight with him.

Probably he thinks you still want him.

Thank you for replying waybread. That’s annoying if that’s what he thinks... we haven’t spoken in months and I’m not posting anything that would suggest I’m trying to get his attention (eg, photos of myself), just stuff that I would ordinarily post... maybe he’s just a narcissist!