Violence

magnolia8

1) Are there actually placements or aspects that point toward experiencing assault?

2) I've done a forum search and not coming up with a lot of information: childhood sexual abuse. What could show this? EDIT: This doesn't pertain to me.

Thanks

Last edited:

Whoam1

1) Are there actually placements or aspects that point toward experiencing assault? I was told years ago that an asteroid, Orcus, tightly squaring my Pluto and tightly conjunct my Sun were such indicators.

2) I've done a forum search and not coming up with a lot of information: childhood sexual abuse. What could show this?

Thanks

Nessus show abusers although I don't believe In it as it conj my sun and I don't do that ****. The child astroied could show places where your vulnerable also look at the degrees in each sign what's for fixed stars like libra has the crow constilation and one of the stars is linked to terrorism (yup in libra that's right folks), and there's a point in Aquarius that leads to violent death. Agol in Taurus is pretty messed up. Could I see you chart?

Frisiangal

1) Are there actually placements or aspects that point toward experiencing assault? I was told years ago that an asteroid, Orcus, tightly squaring my Pluto and tightly conjunct my Sun were such indicators.

2) I've done a forum search and not coming up with a lot of information: childhood sexual abuse. What could show this?

Thanks

If you type 'astrology- sexual abuse' into your search engine, you will be directed to many sites that you may find informative in the discussion of the subject, including:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81428

magnolia8

If you type 'astrology- sexual abuse' into your search engine, you will be directed to many sites that you may find informative in the discussion of the subject, including:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81428

That thread concerns me. My niece has a T-square involving Moon, Chiron and Mars and has Pluto conjunct IC in the 4th. On the other hand, I know someone with Moon-Chiron conjunct and there's no history of sexual abuse in his past.

Whoam1, I will look into those asteroids. I'd forgotten about them. I've shared my chart too many times now, so I'm done with that.

Whoam1

That thread concerns me. My niece has a T-square involving Moon, Chiron and Mars and has Pluto conjunct IC in the 4th. On the other hand, I know someone with Moon-Chiron conjunct and there's no history of sexual abuse in his past.

Whoam1, I will look into those asteroids. I'd forgotten about them. I've shared my chart too many times now, so I'm done with that.

Okie dokie. Also I have Chiron conj.Pluto also Conj. Black moon Lilith in Scorpio, then opposition strength to an 8th house moon, so I've seen some things but not sexual abuse.

aquarius7000

Hi

If you want a serious piece of advice, forget about asteroids and look for indications of Mars-Pluto and Mars-Uranus in the native’s chart. There could be planets in the 5th that are stressed. Those are the common indicators. You can also post the chart here, and, if you like, hide the birth details on the chart

Whoam1

Hi

If you want a serious piece of advice, forget about asteroids and look for indications of Mars-Pluto and Mars-Uranus in the native’s chart. There could be planets in the 5th that are stressed. Those are the common indicators. You can also post the chart here, and, if you like, hide the birth details on the chart

I have Mars conj. Uranus and a minor Mars Pluto aspect. I disagree with you. The moon is more important (as a person who has experienced kinds of abuse) look to the IC too, specificly when it's family related abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

aquarius7000

I have Mars conj. Uranus and a minor Mars Pluto aspect. I disagree with you. The moon is more important (as a person who has experienced kinds of abuse) look to the IC too, specificly when it's family related abuse.
You are more than welcome to disagree with me. Only thing, if you would ha e read my post more carefully before investing your energies in disagreements, you would have perhaps paid heed to the mention of “some general indicators” and also to my request toAstrology to “post the native’s chart”. Why do you think I said that. Better not to jump next time by just looking at one indicator that might also be there in your chart.

Whoam1

You are more than welcome to disagree with me. Only thing, if you would ha e read my post more carefully before investing your energies in disagreements, you would have perhaps paid heed to the mention of “some general indicators” and also to my request toAstrology to “post the native’s chart”. Why do you think I said that. Better not to jump next time by just looking at one indicator that might also be there in your chart.

I do apologize. I'm saying pass on those indicators because they aren't reliable. If you quantify the percentage of people with those placements and comapare who with those placements has undergone sexual abuse, i belive you'd find the numbers not exactly matching what I would call a good indicator. Therefore you add astroieds even to apply frames of reference and focalise/personalize those points. Like a third layer too a two layer cake.

aquarius7000

I do apologize. I'm saying pass on those indicators because they aren't reliable. If you quantify the percentage of people with those placements and comapare who with those placements has undergone sexual abuse, i belive you'd find the numbers not exactly matching what I would call a good indicator. Therefore you add astroieds even to apply frames of reference and focalise/personalize those points. Like a third layer too a two layer cake.
General means that it ‘could’ be a possible indicator. Generalisations are formed based on statistics which usually indicate that ‘most’ people with these ‘general’ indicators may have face some sort of sexual affliction. So yes, these general indicators are very important.

Whoam1

Thanks for your input. This is my niece's chart. I'm curious about indicators of abuse.

Put the AC on the highest degree inner planet (I'm finding this works well it's a Vedic technique) that would put Saturn/NN/Mercury in the first house (that's a lot as is) but then Saturn is in mutual rulership with Pluto in third house Capricorn (that's another two wows one for the third house Pluto in cap, another for the mutual rulership). This moves the moon to the 8th house, yet another dark indicator. That puts Chiron in the 5th house, Square to an 8th house moon, Trine to a Saturn Conj. NN in first house Scorpio, sextile to a third house Pluto in capy.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thank you for posting the chart.

I know you did not ask for this, but your nieces highly intelligent. Third house ruler,Jupiter, is exalted in cancer and is elevated as well as angular. Her career might take her overseas, or heavily involve travel. Does she already live abroad or is there any connection? Education will be excellent and she will achieve a lot. She will be encouraged in this respect by her mother or some aunt/ woman.

Her weak area will be relationships and she will have quite a few affairs and partners while young until she works her way to stability. As far as sexual abuse goes, has the poor child already faced any? Mars is weak in her chart in Virgo, in the 12th house and in opposition to Neptune, which could indicate foul play, and I say this after considering also that there is a moon-mars opp and also Saturn (ruler of 5th) under the shadow of the lunar nodes

Last edited:

Frisiangal

. This is my niece's chart. I'm curious about indicators of abuse.

Hi again,
Every planet, sign and house in a chart could represent abuse of some kind IF that is what an astrologer is looking for; the power of suggestion that can influence the mind. It does NOT mean that the chart is suggestive that such occurs.

Has anything occured, Magnolia8, that has aroused your suspicion and own intuition in this area? Your niece is not yet 4½ years old; the innocence of childhood (MEAN Black Moon Lilith influence) that is not yet .....or barely ..... of an age that can define what is inappropriate behaviour.

A Mars semi-square Jupiter. Does she have an older brother, a neighbour friend, or attend play school (3rd house influence)? The physical
differences in gender that sets all inquisitive childs' minds looking for answers and means nothing more than that(Mercury in Scorpio trine Jupiter-MEAN BML)?
Could a child undergo physical reprimand from Moon's T-square and YOD influences for 'mis'interpretation of any such 'innocent' behaviour ?

Gemini-Virgo promiscuity has become a non-existent word in much of modern society. Chastity belts no longer exist as attitudes of behaviour towards the desires of physical intimacy in relationships has changed. What were considered aspects of abuse may now have a different meaning for those born with them, whilst it could be the generation gap (grand)parents that still struggle with the norms in and with which they grew up.; which can be an abuse in itself.
:smile:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Magnolia, just as some astrological knowledge for you since you seem interested in astrology... the Sun, the Moon, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter will Not express sexual abuse ever by themselves. Not even if an astrologer is looking for it. The aforementioned planets, by themselves, are benefic by nature and have to be in aspects to the likes of Mars and Saturn, or in the modern world, with the outer planets Uranus, Nep or Pluto. I don’t want to confuse you yet with asteroids or malefic stars.

magnolia8

Magnolia, just as some astrological knowledge for you since you seem interested in astrology... the Sun, the Moon, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter will Not express sexual abuse ever by themselves. Not even if an astrologer is looking for it. The aforementioned planets, by themselves, are benefic by nature and have to be in aspects to the likes of Mars and Saturn, or in the modern world, with the outer planets Uranus, Nep or Pluto. I don’t want to confuse you yet with asteroids or malefic stars.

I asked what placements or aspects may show being a victim of violent crime or sexual abuse, not what planets. Pardon me if that wasn't clear. [deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

On to my niece: she is bright. She was left in a situation a year ago with some older boys that didn't sit well with me. However, she hasn't shown signs - physical or emotional - of abuse. I just want to find out whether she has a higher chance of encountering this particular life experience. Everything else you shared (her benefiting from women, etc.) - duly noted. Thanks.

Whoam1

I asked what placements or aspects may show being a victim of violent crime or sexual abuse, not what planets. Pardon me if that wasn't clear. [deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

On to my niece: she is bright. She was left in a situation a year ago with some older boys that didn't sit well with me. However, she hasn't shown signs - physical or emotional - of abuse. I just want to find out whether she has a higher chance of encountering this particular life experience. Everything else you shared (her benefiting from women, etc.) - duly noted. Thanks.

About the planet placement aspect thing I understand where your coming from, but the planets come before the aspects AND the signs. The signs are really just like aesthetics of their ruling planets. There are no specific signs that lead to abuse nor specific aspect types (trines opp. Conj. Etc.) So assuming you know this what planets did you see caused these? Maybe if I know where you are coming from I can understand you more.

Chrysalis

Abuse you'd need to look at mars/pluto/saturn aspects, 8th house/12th/4th house, lilith placements, scorpio stelliums...

Nessus is the abuse asteroid, then you also have Dejanira (victim) and also child asteroid.

And obvs lots more.

Whoam1

Abuse you'd need to look at mars/pluto/saturn aspects, 8th house/12th/4th house, lilith placements, scorpio stelliums...

Nessus is the abuse asteroid, then you also have Dejanira (victim) and also child asteroid.

And obvs lots more.

Virgo! Don't overlook Virgo! The sign of health and the maiden, a bad aspect to Virgo or in Virgo can point to abuse.