Can someone help me read my venus return chart please?

AquariusMj212

So, I found when my Venus return will happen, and it'll be in less than 2 months. I'm just curious as to what it'll mean to me since I've just started learning about Venus returns.

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_my_venus_return__18_hp.14058.34429.jpg
    astro_2gw_my_venus_return__18_hp.14058.34429.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 15

RishiRahul

So, I found when my Venus return will happen, and it'll be in less than 2 months. I'm just curious as to what it'll mean to me since I've just started learning about Venus returns.

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

Hi,

What are your birth details, as I have me way of casting chart and return details.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

here's my birth chart

Hello,

(12 Feb 1995 @ 13.48 hrs in Jeddah; S.A.)

Venus return happens for you from 25 Dec 2017; whilst it fits perfectly on 1 Jan 2018.
Looks like the Xmas weekend fits perfectly!...! I wonder if you have noticed that?

The fifth & twelfth lord venus opposes moon, though not perfectly.

Looks like some journey is in the offing, or a journey path!

RishiRahul

AquariusMj212

Hello,

(12 Feb 1995 @ 13.48 hrs in Jeddah; S.A.)

Venus return happens for you from 25 Dec 2017; whilst it fits perfectly on 1 Jan 2018.
Looks like the Xmas weekend fits perfectly!...! I wonder if you have noticed that?

The fifth & twelfth lord venus opposes moon, though not perfectly.

Looks like some journey is in the offing, or a journey path!

RishiRahul

Oh! That's so interesting! Why does it start from Christmas? Also what do u mean by the journey path? Would you mind further explaining on how you saw things? (I'm trying to learn myself lol)

RishiRahul

Oh! That's so interesting! Why does it start from Christmas? Also what do u mean by the journey path? Would you mind further explaining on how you saw things? (I'm trying to learn myself lol)

Nothing very interesting about it being from Xmas; just plain and simple math of venus return.
Journey path is the path leading to the journey.

Just read about planetary returns and learn the method of calculation.
Books books books...

And yes, I await feedbacks.

RishiRahul