Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-13-2017, 08:34 AM

Question Venus, Mars and Juno

Hey guys, can someone please tell me what does it mean to have my Venus in Capricorn, Mars in Leo and Juno in Sagittarius? What is supposedly my "ideal mate/relationship" or what are my romantic needs...?

Also, am I possibly compatible with someone who has Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Cancer and Juno in Scorpio?

P.S. My Vertex and North Node are in Scorpio, 5th house. Venus in my 7th House, if that helps.

Unread 03-13-2017, 10:20 AM

Re: Venus, Mars and Juno

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquariusMj212 View Post
Hey guys, can someone please tell me what does it mean to have my Venus in Capricorn, Mars in Leo and Juno in Sagittarius? What is supposedly my "ideal mate/relationship" or what are my romantic needs...?

Also, am I possibly compatible with someone who has Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Cancer and Juno in Scorpio?

P.S. My Vertex and North Node are in Scorpio, 5th house. Venus in my 7th House, if that helps.
It would be more accurate to see your chart. Juno represents the marriage partner you need whereas the 7th ruler determines the marriage partner you will get.
Unread 03-13-2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
It would be more accurate to see your chart. Juno represents the marriage partner you need whereas the 7th ruler determines the marriage partner you will get.
Oh okay! My Descendant is Sagittarius too, so my 7th ruler is Jupiter.

I've attached my natal chart along with the transits for March 12, 17
Attached Images
File Type: jpg march 12, 17 transits.jpg (131.4 KB, 8 views)
Unread 03-13-2017, 12:00 PM

Ok so LOTS of freedom in your relationship. Your partner will love their space, adventure, be generous, kind,funny, likes to travel, will want to involve you in their daily life, and smart?

I must admit I have mercury sextile Jupiter with different rulers, and I love the combo. For me, Jupiter in sag are foreigners.
Unread 03-13-2017, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Ok so LOTS of freedom in your relationship. Your partner will love their space, adventure, be generous, kind,funny, likes to travel, will want to involve you in their daily life, and smart?

I must admit I have mercury sextile Jupiter with different rulers, and I love the combo. For me, Jupiter in sag are foreigners.
OMG! thank you so much, that's actually pretty spot on. All those qualities very much appeal to me and I love them. And I can see that, I see myself with foreigners more than anything hahah THANK YOU

How can I learn to read more of this? Because I'm pretty curious of my compatibility with someone I'm interested in.
Unread 03-13-2017, 11:49 PM

Quote:
OMG! thank you so much, that's actually pretty spot on. All those qualities very much appeal to me and I love them. And I can see that, I see myself with foreigners more than anything hahah THANK YOU

How can I learn to read more of this? Because I'm pretty curious of my compatibility with someone I'm interested in.
What do you want to know? I don't look at synastry because I find it too difficult to predict. But I reckon in progressed chart or even horary you can predict if he is someone who will last.
Unread 03-14-2017, 01:06 AM

Quote:
What do you want to know? I don't look at synastry because I find it too difficult to predict. But I reckon in progressed chart or even horary you can predict if he is someone who will last.
Oh interesting, how can I read a horary or progressed chart? I'm pretty new to all of this and I'm just so fascinated in delving in deeper. Where can I find a horary chart? Can I use Astro.com too?

thank you again!
Unread 03-14-2017, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Oh interesting, how can I read a horary or progressed chart? I'm pretty new to all of this and I'm just so fascinated in delving in deeper. Where can I find a horary chart? Can I use Astro.com too?

thank you again!
With horary, when you have a burning question like 'will x and I be in a relationship ' , you look at the exact time you think of the question, then cast a natal chart using that time and your location. Then you post that chart with your question into the horary part of this forum.
Unread 03-16-2017, 12:08 AM

Quote:
With horary, when you have a burning question like 'will x and I be in a relationship ' , you look at the exact time you think of the question, then cast a natal chart using that time and your location. Then you post that chart with your question into the horary part of this forum.
Okay thank you so much!

Tags
juno, mars, venus