Will he accept me?

nira19

I have liked one proposal on matrimony and sent request but the other party has not yet answered, I m waiting for his response?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Your mercury about to move signs into virgo and jupiter dont like merc in virgo.

Saturns in his 7th, your opponent and someone hes more interested in than you, as jup and saturn have good mutual reception.

Also there's no aspects between you and jup, there is between jup and saturn.

aquarius7000

Hi

There is no future here. The Moon is weak, but has some dignity in the 10th house, but is in opposition to Jupiter (him). However, you, Mercury is in the 29th degree and change signs on Monday. Merc. then enters its sign of dignity, Virgo. You should find someone better if you tried in about two days to two weeks. Please report back.

Last edited:

nira19

Hi

There is no future here. The Moon is week, but has some dignity in the 10th house, but is in opposition to Jupiter (him). However, you, Mercury is in the 29th degree and change signs on Monday. Merc. then enters its sign of dignity, Virgo. You should find someone better if you tried in about two days to two weeks. Please report back.

Since I m posting chart from India, I made mistake while putting date, so I m making new chart now. I m sorry for the inconvenience kindly look into it.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Since I m posting chart from India, I made mistake while putting date, so I m making new chart now. I m sorry for the inconvenience kindly look into it.
You should take your own local date and time, not that of the US.
Also, if he still hasn't responded to your invite, he probably won't.

aquarius7000

Per the new chart, the Moon is very strong. However, its next aspect will be a square (irritation) to Venus, the man. If we take this square to be delay, given that the Moon and Venus, both are in fixed signs, it could take up to 3 months for something to happen.
Since Mars has changed signs, I would really urge you to look for someone new.