Will I win back custody of my kids?

Hermeshadesluna

Due to my family going through difficulties on every level, me an my husband lost custody of our kids temporarily. Currently they are residing in a foster home 59 miles away. I didn't have time to draft up a chart for my husband yet, but here's mines.

Me=Saturn
Opponent=Moon
Judge=Mars
Result=Venus
Lawyer=Jupiter
Opponent's Attorney=Mercury

Cons:
I'm in a cadent house
The opponent is in exaltation and in an angular house
My lawyer is cadent

Pros:
Mines an the judges Significators is in sextile
Opponent's lawyer is in detriment and in a cadent house
Mine and my lawyers Significators is in sextile
Venus is in the 12th

So it looks like a win for me, even though I'm concerned about the moon in 4th in opposition to the sun. I'm kinda new at horary, so feedback would be very appreciated.

Attachments

• tmp_11054-astro_2gw_25_custody_hearing.75672.39992(2)-199244942.jpg
    tmp_11054-astro_2gw_25_custody_hearing.75672.39992(2)-199244942.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Dirius

I think you should re-upload with another site, like astro.com. The chart looks messy with an app.

Anyways for a trial hearing chart, assuming this is the first chart you cast about ther event then yes it would appear so, you will get custody back of your kids.

The state (10th house) is inside the 1st house, in the sign of Saturn, inclined to give your children back. The 5th is in applying conjunction with Saturn. So all things considered, it would seem as if you would be getting custody of them back.

There is one problem however: Moon is void of course. VoC Moon usually signifies that the situation stays the same.

I personally do not think they matter much in contest charts, but...it could be a testimony against.

Now, I don't wish to scare you, cause it might mean nothing at all. But, the significator for children, the 5th house, is in detriment. So your children are not doing well. Now I don't wish you to get scared by this, because it may only mean that your children simply do not like the situation of being taken away from their parents, which is to be expected. But I had to mention it. So I think that you should try to find out.

Hermeshadesluna

I think you should re-upload with another site, like astro.com. The chart looks messy with an app.

Anyways for a trial hearing chart, assuming this is the first chart you cast about ther event then yes it would appear so, you will get custody back of your kids.

The state (10th house) is inside the 1st house, in the sign of Saturn, inclined to give your children back. The 5th is in applying conjunction with Saturn. So all things considered, it would seem as if you would be getting custody of them back.

There is one problem however: Moon is void of course. VoC Moon usually signifies that the situation stays the same.

I personally do not think they matter much in contest charts, but...it could be a testimony against.

Now, I don't wish to scare you, cause it might mean nothing at all. But, the significator for children, the 5th house, is in detriment. So your children are not doing well. Now I don't wish you to get scared by this, because it may only mean that your children simply do not like the situation of being taken away from their parents, which is to be expected. But I had to mention it. So I think that you should try to find out.
I know for a fact my children are not doing well. I had predicted it first in a horary chart, and the first visitation after the prediction, they were skinnier, their hair was dry, and my son had regressed in his potty training. Should I flip the chart for my husband, because this is a very complicated situation.

Dirius

I know for a fact my children are not doing well. I had predicted it first in a horary chart, and the first visitation after the prediction, they were skinnier, their hair was dry, and my son had regressed in his potty training. Should I flip the chart for my husband, because this is a very complicated situation.

There is no need, your husband and you are represented as the 1st house.

waybread

Can you post your chart, or at least a functioning link?

At some point, your fundamental question will be how to address the problems that resulted in your custody loss to begin with. Are you robust enough now to conquer those problems?

I know you love your children deeply.

aquarius7000

Hi,

You already have good answers here. Could you also post your natal chart on the natal astro board, if you like that is? God bless.