Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-23-2015, 03:40 PM
oriel's Avatar
oriel oriel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
opposing SR ac and natal ac

anyone has experience on this aspect?
My SR asc is opposite my natal asc,I was looking for some interpretations weeks ago and I just saw one and it says a possible accident.
Plus my sun and PoF is in the 5th SR but in the 11th house overlay,more time for friends and new hobbies maybe?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_31gw_01_yvaine_2015723.51214.22990.jpg (100.8 KB, 21 views)

__________________
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.- Plato


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
~Richard Bach
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-23-2015, 04:23 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,201
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

I had that at my last solar return. I'm not sure what "possible accident" has to do with AC oppositions, but for what it's worth, I was in a fender bender five months after my birthday. That was the only time I've ever been in a car accident when I was driving (and only the second car accident in my entire life--the other one was when I was about 8, my mom was driving, and someone rear ended us). However, I may very well have had that AC opposition in solar return other years, I just wouldn't know because I've only done my solar return chart the last two years.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-23-2015, 06:17 PM
ashriia's Avatar
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,092
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriel View Post
anyone has experience on this aspect?
My SR asc is opposite my natal asc,I was looking for some interpretations weeks ago and I just saw one and it says a possible accident.
Don't worry I've had many Solar Returns where I have had this happen, and remained accident free.

An angular mars in a solar return 6th or 1st is more likely to make one accident prone or cause physical problems.

Just going to add, that for anyone reading who might have this in their SR and will now be worried, angular mars happens sometimes doesn't necessarily mean anything truly bad either. depends on what the rest of the chart is doing.

Last edited by ashriia; 07-23-2015 at 07:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-24-2015, 07:18 AM
oriel's Avatar
oriel oriel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

hello Osamenor,
thanks for sharing your experience.How are you after that?

ashriia,
thanks for that,such a relief to know that.I have venus and jupiter in 6th house SR chart alone so I guess it's gonna be good and since my jupiter is in my 12th overlay some kind of protection?
__________________
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.- Plato


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
~Richard Bach
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oriel For This Useful Post:
ashriia (07-26-2015)
  #5  
Unread 07-24-2015, 11:09 AM
Izzy542 Izzy542 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 150
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

For me it seems like a new romantic love leading to marriage this chat, Natal Dc and moon in 7h congest with sr asc your body and Neptune, that is the husband maybe a Pisces sign man. Also the sun in 5 and 11 is look like a friendship become a romantic love.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-24-2015, 12:45 PM
oriel's Avatar
oriel oriel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

Hello Izzy542,
interesting , I'm currently single now,chiron is in my sr 1st house too does that mean anything?I also noticed the nodes both are in my 1st and 7th in my natal and sr chart
__________________
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.- Plato


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
~Richard Bach
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-24-2015, 12:55 PM
Izzy542 Izzy542 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 150
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

I won't lie I never understood chiron at all The nords are important but mostly in exact conjuction to a planet in solar r I believe. But for sure not even a slight hint of car accident in this chart, you want a 3house activity with mars and ruler of ther 3gysp for that.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-24-2015, 01:10 PM
oriel's Avatar
oriel oriel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

thank you,felt kinda relieved to know because a chinese astrologer told me to be careful because of a possible accident.
May I ask what does SR saturn on my 9th means?it falls on my 3rd house overlay.Does it mean restriction or some sort in travelling or studying?
__________________
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.- Plato


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
~Richard Bach
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-24-2015, 01:41 PM
Izzy542 Izzy542 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 150
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

Something in this chart is about travelling or studying which will not go well it will be a source of stress for you.9h - 3h
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-24-2015, 04:21 PM
oriel's Avatar
oriel oriel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy542 View Post
Something in this chart is about travelling or studying which will not go well it will be a source of stress for you.9h - 3h
Hmm too bad because I was just thinking of studying again,so I think I should stick with my hobbies as I am really feeling of pursuing other hobbies ,sr sun in my 5th?or maybe gambling?lol I wanna try lots of things now like photography,cooking/culinary stuffs etc.
May I ask how did you see if the possible man I'm gonna meet will be pisces is it because of the neptune in pisces in my sr 1st overlaying on my 7th moon ?

Last edited by oriel; 07-24-2015 at 04:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 07-24-2015, 04:52 PM
Izzy542 Izzy542 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by oriel View Post
Hmm too bad because I was just thinking of studying again,so I think I should stick with my hobbies as I am really feeling of pursuing other hobbies ,sr sun in my 5th?or maybe gambling?lol I wanna try lots of things now like photography,cooking/culinary stuffs etc.
May I ask how did you see if the possible man I'm gonna meet will be pisces is it because of the neptune in pisces in my sr 1st overlaying on my 7th moon ?
Yes because of the neptune Conjuction in dc and moon in 7house.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-24-2015, 05:53 PM
oriel's Avatar
oriel oriel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

Thank you again,before I go to sleep,a friend just started talking about recreational drugs,you think my chart says those things are easily available this year like having people around me suddenly talking about their experiences about it,because it's just weird I don't smoke and drink or do any drugs but all of a sudden some friends started talking to me about it that they use it.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 07-24-2015, 09:54 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

Hi oriel,

I had a look at your chart as well as some of the aspects discussed are familiar to me. I am having Moon conjunct AC in my own SR this year but 'the other way around' from yours, and that aspect is described as being highly dependent on what other planets are attached to it. In your case there's a square to Venus and the conjunct to Neptune. Both are supportive of meeting someone as the moon falls in your 7th.

Typically the Moon-AC aspect is associated with strong emotions (could be a roller coaster year for you in a variety of ways), a desire to relocate, or simply making your feelings rule what you do much more than usual.

Neptune does not necessarily indicate a Pisces, but could generally be a poet, painter, artist, or someone with a strong humanitarian bent, possibly an animal lover as well. Moon conjunct Neptune (have this one natally) does not create problems with drugs necessarily either, but you should be extra careful around substances and liquids of all sorts this year as they could turn out to have an unusually powerful effect on you...



Your combined chart (green = progressions, red = transits, black = you) shows a couple of interesting things going on, including a square from venus to mars (supporting the relationship theme as well as a general desire for creativity) and neptune involved in an ongoing conjunction to your natal moon, supporting the aspects above.

As your moon is already in Pisces this would put a focus on 'being of service' and 'collective consciousness' where you would find yourself unusually concerned with the welfare of others. You will probably feel good helping other people during this time, but watch out for being too helpful and anyone trying to take advantage of you. Neptune describing the person you meet could also indicate deception and a lack of clarity about what is being shown to you so again, be careful when evaluating someone new you do not know well.
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 07-25-2015, 04:15 AM
oriel's Avatar
oriel oriel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

Hi there jkxx74,
Thank you for explaining that.I'm really thinking about a lot of stuffs lately,yep moving to another place,like a new house.Having new hobbies.I like that idea of being of service,I do charity stuffs sometimes.But now I'm trying my best to meditate everyday.
That neptune is kinda like a fog lol I'm quite naive,I guess I will be more cautious this year.
Suddenly after my birthday,a couple of friends started talking to me about their recreational drugs experiences which is weird.I've known them for years and now they open up suddenly to me on using it especially weed.
Luckily I don't drink or smoke but I must admit it got me really curious to try weed lol tho I haven't
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 07-25-2015, 02:01 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

The friends thing could be the planets transiting your 11th as there are 3 of them in there at the moment... perhaps the strange offer is meant to make you wonder about something or reach a conclusion as you seem surprised by the revelation.

I have several friends who are users and did not find out about it after several years of knowing them, so this kind of development is not unusual.

As your Neptune aspect is going to last easily more than a year you'll be seeing more of these types of things so this might just be the start. I've been having an ongoing Neptune trine to the MC and it took me a few months to see its effects, granted a lot of crazy things were happening during the same time. So take note of your attitude as time goes by and you should get a better idea of where it is leading you - there is always a definite destination however subtle the means by which you arrive there.

(sorry for the mysterious wording, blaming it on describing Neptune)
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 07-25-2015, 03:52 PM
oriel's Avatar
oriel oriel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

Hello there,it just occured to me along with my friends revealing they are using weed a lot of my friends also have been into investing money into something and idk if that would be a right thing to do now since it's like most of them are doing it.I'm just a bit scared as some have been scammed but some seems legit.I'm really having a hard time deciding on this.
Neptune on the other hand is transiting my 7th and it will stay there for along time so yea,long fogginess? lol

When you say crazy things ,I hope things would turn out to be better because somehow even though I would like to spend more time with friends I still love to spend more me time too.It just drains me too much to be around people for so long.
__________________
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.- Plato


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
~Richard Bach
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 07-25-2015, 04:10 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

Quote:
some have been scammed but some seems legit
As a rule I would stay away from getting involved in those schemes as the deception bit with Neptune is a concern. You could still stay informed to see how things turn out for them before making a decision for yourself, though.

I need a lot of time away from people I do not know well (natal Moon Neptune) but during those times it still gets annoying to do things by myself, so usually the compromise is stay in touch with those close people and away from the rest. Perhaps you could set up some such arrangement that gives you the best of both worlds.

The crazy stuff I was having involved Pluto and I did not see anything like that for you. Instead it looks like you'll be extra sensitive to others for a while with the question of how to strike a balance between relating and recharging when you get drained. If you like art or music those might be good ones to get involved in while the transit is active.
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 07-25-2015, 04:16 PM
oriel's Avatar
oriel oriel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

That pretty much is my problem,balancing.I will try my very best to be involve with more arts and music with these transits and also maybe some kind of charity work heeeyyy Thank youu for all of the advices
__________________
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.- Plato


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
~Richard Bach
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 07-26-2015, 12:36 AM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

glad it was helpful - was going to add, trust your intuition throughout and those you know (for advice) and it will turn out well;

a couple of links about your transit, with some detail on what usually happens

__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jkxx74 For This Useful Post:
oriel (07-26-2015)
  #20  
Unread 07-30-2015, 01:09 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,201
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriel View Post
hello Osamenor,
thanks for sharing your experience.How are you after that?
Physically, I wasn't hurt. Emotionally, it made me a wreck. The most wrenching part was my car got totaled. If it had been a newer car, insurance would've paid to fix it and I would've been home free. The other driver was at fault and didn't contest that at all. But my car was 18 years old, and they decided it was worth less than the cost of repairs. It's a Honda, though--those last forever--and was in top mechanical condition. I'd planned to keep it for a few more years at least. I was emotionally attached to that car, I'd had it going on 13 years, gave it a name, traveled many thousands of miles in it.

I almost salvaged it, but decided in the end that the process of that would be way more than I could handle in terms of time, energy, and finances. So I had to say a sad good-bye.

I just checked my last solar return chart, and Mars wasn't angular, but Pluto was, and Mars was approaching conjunction with Saturn in Scorpio. I wonder if there's a connection there. Looking at transits for the day of my accident, Mars was transiting my natal second house in conjunction with Neptune, and so was Chiron... I saw something on here somewhere, not sure if it's in this thread or another, about Chiron being connected with accidents. Second house includes material possessions, security, and the body... my sense of security got shaken and a major material possession lost. Maybe that's the connection.

Last edited by Osamenor; 07-30-2015 at 01:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 08-01-2015, 07:23 AM
oriel's Avatar
oriel oriel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

^good thing you were not hurt physically that would be too much.
I have chiron in my 1st SR chart alone now sooo idk I hope nothing bad really happens.But yes I'm keeping my hopes up,and trying to practice this intuitions lol
__________________
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.- Plato


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
~Richard Bach
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 08-01-2015, 11:20 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

Quote:
I have chiron in my 1st SR chart alone now sooo idk
But not forever, it happened before, it will happen again. I think it is Pluto messing with your North Node/Venus that is causing the grief more than Chiron in 1. The experiences with that combo would be rather memorable.

Quote:
I just checked my last solar return chart, and Mars wasn't angular, but Pluto was, and Mars was approaching conjunction with Saturn in Scorpio. I wonder if there's a connection there. Looking at transits for the day of my accident, Mars was transiting my natal second house in conjunction with Neptune, and so was Chiron... I saw something on here somewhere, not sure if it's in this thread or another, about Chiron being connected with accidents. Second house includes material possessions, security, and the body... my sense of security got shaken and a major material possession lost. Maybe that's the connection.
This could well be, with accidents I know of two major baddies, Pluto square Mars (due to violence) and Uranus square Mars (unexpected, bad timing, etc). On occasion Mars itself squaring these planets can bring trouble but usually some other conditions would have to be in play for it to manifest, such as an outer planet squaring Sun or perhaps a hard aspect from Uranus to AC. If you had any of these going that might explain the accident.
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 12-21-2015, 07:56 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,201
Re: opposing SR ac and natal ac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
This could well be, with accidents I know of two major baddies, Pluto square Mars (due to violence) and Uranus square Mars (unexpected, bad timing, etc). On occasion Mars itself squaring these planets can bring trouble but usually some other conditions would have to be in play for it to manifest, such as an outer planet squaring Sun or perhaps a hard aspect from Uranus to AC. If you had any of these going that might explain the accident.
Nothing was squaring my sun or AC on that day, but natal Mars had a couple of hard aspects from transits, if you widen the orbs a bit: transiting Saturn was 2 degrees from opposition with natal Mars, and the transiting Mars/Neptune conjunction was 4 degrees from a square to natal Mars (both aspects were separating). And the moon crossed my AC probably an hour or so before the accident. Not sure if there's any connection there.

Uranus wasn't making a hard aspect to anything in my natal chart, but it was trine my natal Neptune and approaching trine with natal moon. And the transiting sun was square my natal Uranus on that day. I'm not sure what transiting sun aspects to natal outer planets might do, though.

Interestingly, it seems like the repeating theme for my car accident is the moon and Neptune, with a dash of Mars.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
natal, opposing, solar return, solar return ascendant

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.