Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 01-31-2015, 12:11 PM

Re: Keanu Reeves relationships

I remember reading that he is shy,maybe because of double virgo? and he is sort of a loner too and a perfectionist.
Having moon in 11th,does it means he has more female friends than male?a friend of mine has moon in 11th and he has more female friends too,very yin energy but straight guy..
keanu's 7th house is in pisces and the ruler of it is in 9th house so his relationship or partner would be from a far land or different culture and the ruler of 9th house taurus is in 11th house,house of friends,collective group,organizations like charity or humanitarian organizations, also 11th house is hopes,dreams and wishes.So he will meet his partner probably from a far land from where he is or foreign culture through social groups?
I'm just trying to learn astrology here too.

Unread 01-31-2015, 06:26 PM

Interesting topic. When I was in high school all the girls I knew compared me to him. I never understood why but he and I do share some sign/house placements. Anyone care to make a comparison and clue me in? I suspect the sun in 12th and chiron in the 7th have a lot to do with our lack of relationships.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro.jpg (119.0 KB, 4 views)
Unread 01-31-2015, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriel View Post
I remember reading that he is shy,maybe because of double virgo? and he is sort of a loner too and a perfectionist.

his relationship or partner would be from a far land or different culture ... meet his partner probably from a far land from where he is or foreign culture through social groups?
If he's looking for the perfect woman, he will remain single. She doesn't exist any more than a perfect man does.

Technically speaking, since he is Canadian, an American is a foreigner.
Unread 01-31-2015, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Having moon in 11th,does it means he has more female friends than male?a friend of mine has moon in 11th and he has more female friends too,very yin energy but straight guy..
keanu's 7th house is in pisces and the ruler of it is in 9th house so his relationship or partner would be from a far land or different culture and the ruler of 9th house taurus is in 11th house,house of friends,collective group,organizations like charity or humanitarian organizations, also 11th house is hopes,dreams and wishes.So he will meet his partner probably from a far land from where he is or foreign culture through social groups?
I'm just trying to learn astrology here too.
I think having more female part is true

I'm from a far land and different culture

he need a cancer type lady with other aspects
Unread 01-31-2015, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeNow View Post
If he's looking for the perfect woman, he will remain single. She doesn't exist any more than a perfect man does.

Technically speaking, since he is Canadian, an American is a foreigner.
if I remember correctly his neptune makes an aspect to his venus XD "hopeless romantic"
being double Virgo -> perfectionist
Pisces on the cusp of 7th house+Chiron in 7th+Cancer-Moon/Venus
He's probably interested in ladies which are troublemakers, loonies he thinks he can help or fix. He is mothering them, he should find someone who will mother him
Unread 01-31-2015, 09:53 PM

From the book of Jenni Kosarin

1st one Virgo man
2nd one Virgo man with Cancer-Venus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg virgo1.jpg (16.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg vircan.jpg (205.8 KB, 10 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to sp1ca For This Useful Post:
MaybeNow (02-02-2015)
Unread 02-01-2015, 12:54 AM

Quote:
and he looks young.
His Sun is Conjunct Mercury, Mercury rules his ascendant.

good combination for youthfulness.
Unread 02-01-2015, 01:28 AM

I've always sort of liked his weird way. Looking at this chart, at first glance venus and moon look okay. when you see venus is sextile jupiter. nice.
but then- saturn in pisces ruler of his 7th, chiron conjunct the descendant chiron in fairly tight opposition with pluto. and then, lilith in his 4th conjunct his south node. (*traditionally* cancer rules the 4th). Juno is also in scorpio, as is his 7th house ruler. Which brings us back to pluto opp chiron. I may be reaching, or looking too far down the rabbit hole.. but to me, death/wounds and rebirth themes are written all over his relationships.

His NN is conjunct my Ascendant and Moon. in-ter-es-ting. haven't had that synastry aspect before.
Unread 02-01-2015, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
His Sun is Conjunct Mercury, Mercury rules his ascendant. good combination for youthfulness.
Either that or both he and his mother have the same plastic surgeon.

And I want the name of that surgeon!
Unread 02-01-2015, 01:32 AM

Quote:

yep, or that.
Unread 02-01-2015, 11:32 AM

Maybe he does get attracted to women he thinks he can fix or help and his moon in cancer makes him nurturing and protective of his loved ones.
Having a pisces desc myself,yes I think I get drawn to people that I want to help or fix lol in the end it is very exhausting and draining.
Also my jupiter is in 9th too,I think it shows why I'm interested in metaphysical stuffs too.
He has jupiter in 9th and I'm not surprised that keanu is well read too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oriel For This Useful Post:
MiaMiaMia (09-04-2016), sp1ca (02-01-2015)
Unread 02-01-2015, 10:40 PM

Quote:

And I want the name of that surgeon!
if you're a believer, I'd say "God"
Unread 02-01-2015, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post

His NN is conjunct my Ascendant and Moon. in-ter-es-ting. haven't had that synastry aspect before.
My South Node conjuncts his Ascendant and Sun, does it mean something "karmic"?? XD am I supposed to be his fan?? I truly adore him.
Unread 02-02-2015, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp1ca View Post

1st one Virgo man
I just read this now..interesting :P
The Following User Says Thank You to oriel For This Useful Post:
sp1ca (02-02-2015)
Unread 02-02-2015, 07:20 AM

Quote:
if you're a believer, I'd say "God"
I'm choosing genetics today hehe
his parents have a good gene combination lol
The Following User Says Thank You to oriel For This Useful Post:
sp1ca (02-02-2015)
Unread 02-02-2015, 06:12 PM

Quote:

1st one Virgo man
What is the name of that book? Looks very interesting. I'd like to read her interpretations for me and men I've dated.

I wonder if Keanu is tired of rescuing, at least his family. Hasn't he basically supported his mother and sisters their whole lives? I don't think any of them have had real jobs. Perhaps that is why he doesn't have kids. Maybe he's had a vasectomy, being a practical Virgo! He feels he's been Daddy already. I had a similar relationship with my siblings and one day had enough. Blessed freedom! I think he and I both have our Uranus on the Asc. I still want to marry because ideally you are emotional equals.

Some of you should do your compatibility with him on astrotheme.com to see if it confirms anything for you. You can even do compatibility with dead celebrities and pine over what might have been had you been born a century earlier!
The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeNow For This Useful Post:
sp1ca (02-02-2015)
Unread 02-02-2015, 11:29 PM

Quote:
What is the name of that book? Looks very interesting. I'd like to read her interpretations for me and men I've dated.

I wonder if Keanu is tired of rescuing, at least his family. Hasn't he basically supported his mother and sisters their whole lives? I don't think any of them have had real jobs. Perhaps that is why he doesn't have kids. Maybe he's had a vasectomy, being a practical Virgo! He feels he's been Daddy already. I had a similar relationship with my siblings and one day had enough. Blessed freedom! I think he and I both have our Uranus on the Asc. I still want to marry because ideally you are emotional equals.

Some of you should do your compatibility with him on astrotheme.com to see if it confirms anything for you. You can even do compatibility with dead celebrities and pine over what might have been had you been born a century earlier!
"He's Just Not in the Stars-Wicked Astrology"

Rescuing is his destiny (His younger sister has a production (?) company, working on movies)

As a girl with Cancer-Venus, I mother even my parents XD the more they age, the more they become childish. I'm the one who says "look around when you're crossing the street" to people at my age. I get angry about this situation (Moon in Aries), however I can't give up that habit. (Obsessive Virgo) XD

He probably thinks everyone around him, everyone who depends on him as his children. XD

I really like him but I have too much fire in my chart. My moon squares his moon and mars, his moon squares my moon and mars (thanks to god, no aspect between our marses) XD if I contact to him in a way, I may hurt him emotionally. (I have Moon conjunct Mars in Aries, he has Moon conjunct Mars in Cancer XD )
Unread 02-03-2015, 06:19 AM

It's all coming back to me now! I remembered that I had read something a long time ago about a fan finding a marriage license for him and Autumn (Amber?) MacIntosh in Texas. Maybe she was from there or something. There were news stories about their marriage and I think he bought his house at the same time. You know what triggered this memory? On the news today they talked about Charles Manson and that young crazy woman who is obsessed with him having a marriage license that will expire soon. I had no idea marriage licenses expired! So maybe Keanu or the fiancee got cold feet and the license is just on the public record as having been paid for. Interesting!

Here she is with him in 2013 so they are either secretly married or have remained friends. Does she look like a Cancer?
Unread 02-03-2015, 09:37 AM

Everyone was talking about their "secret" marriage back then

She may look Cancer, not sure, she may even look Pisces, it depends on how she moves She looks like his type ( I know it due to my own obsession ) She may have a combination of them on her chart. She may also have some Taurus.
Unread 02-03-2015, 09:43 AM

This source says she's Pisces

http://dating.famousfix.com/tpx_283/...cintosh/dating

after edition:

Checking the chart of Amanda DeCadenet may be helpful
She's a Taurus
I believe she has some Saturn aspect to her Venus, or Saturn in 7th, or a Capricorn 7th house (First marriage to someone older than her, second marriage some younger than her etc)

Last edited by sp1ca; 02-03-2015 at 10:03 AM.
Unread 02-03-2015, 06:16 PM

Amanda de Cadenet was born May 19, 1972 so is Gemini, which is apt for a talk show host. I've watched a few of her youtube shows The Conversation and Undone. She's had some interesting guests. She has said that while she has loads of female friends, Keanu is her only male friend. I've often wondered about their relationship. She supposedly dated him twice for long periods in between husbands and serious boyfriends but who really knows? FWB? She seems like the type who always needs a man around. Plus having him as a friend is helpful to her career.

I do like the fact that she has a younger husband. We need more women like her!
sp1ca (02-03-2015)
Unread 02-03-2015, 06:39 PM

One thing leads to another:

Had a look at the synastry between Amanda and her first husband John Taylor and Amanda and Keanu. She and John had lots of Pluto contacts and a very passionate relationship. I've always run away from Pluto aspects with a man so maybe I should reconsider! With Keanu, more friendship than passion. Interesting stuff.
sp1ca (02-03-2015)
Unread 02-03-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Amanda de Cadenet was born May 19, 1972 so is Gemini, which is apt for a talk show host. I've watched a few of her youtube shows The Conversation and Undone. She's had some interesting guests. She has said that while she has loads of female friends, Keanu is her only male friend. I've often wondered about their relationship. She supposedly dated him twice for long periods in between husbands and serious boyfriends but who really knows? FWB? She seems like the type who always needs a man around. Plus having him as a friend is helpful to her career.

I do like the fact that she has a younger husband. We need more women like her!
She is a Taurus 2 days later Gemini starts (she has her Saturn in Gemini)
Her Moon is in Leo, that may be related with her business
Venus+Mars in Cancer just like Keanu (Amanda->earlier degree, Keanu->later degree, so no aspect)

"She seems like the type who always needs a man around"
Though I don't know her and I can't judge her, I feel the same XD (sorry Amanda)
Unread 02-03-2015, 08:57 PM

I may have an affinity for Pluto XD (Scorpio on the cusp of my 11th house, Natal Pluto is in the end 10th house, Pluto in Scorpio)

I wonder what Amanda's Asc is
Cancer maybe??
Unread 02-03-2015, 09:23 PM

How did I make such an obvious mistake? I think because I have a Gemini friend who looks a lot like Amanda and was born on May 29 so maybe I'm dyslexic.

Amanda has a weight problem and says she loves food (and probably wine as well). Plus she loves sex and drugs, judging by her past. That could be due to her Taurus sun in general. If she were Taurus rising, wouldn't she have several chins? Even though she is overweight, she has a smooth jawline and relatively slim neck. Very pretty face. Maybe Libra rising since she's very people oriented.

Look for her interview with Lady Gaga a year or two ago on youtube. I really like Gaga more now because of that. No filter through tabloid media like we normally get with celebs, which is one reason Amanda did that show. Also interviewed Gwyneth, her buddy (who was married to a younger man as well!)
sp1ca (02-03-2015)

Tags
keanu, reeves, relationships