Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Opal

Premium Member
Robert Hand is one. Robert Zoller. ALL of the Western Siderealists.

But, are you ignoring the logic, as I explained it to AppLeo? Or, do you have a reason to consider the Roman Empire as Piscean? I'm relying on historical evidence myself. And, I REALLY cannot see where we are now as a civilization as what I expect from the Age of Aquarius. Things are too materialistic, too violent and confrontational, and not humanitarian enough.

Thank you for finally giving me the source of your beliefs. I will read their reasoning of why, and see if I agree.

As for my ignoring logic. Really? I usually give a link or my sources. I don’t expect people to believe what I do, based on me telling them my truth. They have the right to decide for themselves and evolve their thoughts as they read more and learn. I still change what I believe, if I find something more plausible to me.

You simply haven’t given me anything convincing yet.

Opal

Premium Member
Opal, you have a view of the Ages I'm not sure I understand, but it seems powerful in its own way. What are you expecting the Aquarian Age to be like?

Pretty much, it will get worse as cancer, and immune system issues affect more and more of society, people not realizing that the ecosystem needs to work freely without our intervention.

Then the climax.

Followed by the rebuilding.

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Passiflora,

Yes. Gradually. Once the petrochemical toxins that we have abused, are not being used it will diminish then end. But, the society that we have will not be here, for awhile anyway.

I am pretty sure it won’t be in either of our lifetimes though. I don’t think think apex will happen until either 10 or 20 degrees into the Age of Aquarius.

With 72 years per degree that’s a ways off. I draw that from the Key of Mysteries. The number 10 is depicted at Aquarius, Scorpio, Leo and Taurus on some of the Keys. Aquarius oddly has a .10 while the others have a 10. So I draw that the catastrophe that occurs coinciding with each happens at either 10 degrees into an Age which with the retrograde motion would be 20 degrees of the sign, or if it is meant that by showing 10, it could also be at 10 degrees of the sign. With the .10 I have three theories. Still working on reading mythology.

I don’t see any of the catastrophes as destroying earth or all of its inhabitants. The earth (Gaia) takes care of herself. The Ages are a part of her regeneration of herself.

It is hard to find the information when we have a worldwide catastrophe every 6,300 approximate years. With that, history is destroyed. Word of mouth and hidden writings are found and deciphered. Not always correctly.

The reason I study the ages sidereal is, most of the information available is done in sidereal. I am interested in ancient history.

Opal

Premium Member
Passiflora,

Also, with my extreme allergies, I kind of feel that they assisted me in my studies, to understand why I have extreme allergies I have read a lot on petrochemical poisoning.

Immune system issues show themselves in many ways in different people depending on, their weaknesses in their natal chart.

CapAquaPis

Passiflora,

Also, with my extreme allergies, I kind of feel that they assisted me in my studies, to understand why I have extreme allergies I have read a lot on petrochemical poisoning.

Immune system issues show themselves in many ways in different people depending on, their weaknesses in their natal chart.

I never understood why COVID-19 back in Jan. was milder on me than some experiences with the flu (i.e. ages 12, 24 and 33) and chickenpox (i.e. age 16).

Opal

Premium Member
Side note. History gets destroyed. Right now, statues are being toppled, and churches are being burned.

It is difficult to go far back to ancient history with the destruction of historical buildings and writing material.

Written in stone. An age old saying. While it can be defaced, it doesn’t burn well.

Opal

Premium Member
I never understood why COVID-19 back in Jan. was milder on me than some experiences with the flu (i.e. ages 12, 24 and 33) and chickenpox (i.e. age 16).

Influenza has always attacked the weak the hardest. Back on March of 2020, I looked up the numbers for the last 100 years, worldwide statistics, and of some countries.

The numbers are quite consistent. 2% of the population of the world get influenza yearly. .02% of the world die from influenza yearly.

There is hot spot, usually places that have a large population of elderly.

It has been coined the angel of mercy. Zadkiel is known as that angel. There is a discrepancy about what sign he is represented by, some books say Gemini, others say Sagittarius.

If you are interested in medical astrology, I highly recommend Judith Hill’s book “Medical Astrology”.

I have noticed that when my husband or I get the influenza, sometimes it hits him harder, other times it hits me harder. I haven’t thought to check it out astrologically, usually just taking NeoCitron, and sleeping through it.

We haven’t been down with it, Covid. Not my time!

Opal

Premium Member
Opal, Yes, it’s your personal and research background that made me wonder what your take would be! I see generations deep interference with ecological and biological integrity, new toxins continually being marketed to replace or repair the effects of the old ones.

You get it!

Another example is sugar diabetes. At the start of the 1900’s the average person consumed 1-2 lbs of sugar per year. Now our average is over 300 pounds per person per year.

Of course not everyone consumes that much, but it is in just about everything. Since then, the numbers of diabetics has risen, from less than 1% of the population to, a number that I would have to look up again.

They call it hereditary. Eating habits are learned, not hereditary.

I do know you can pass diabetes to an unborn child, with over consumption of sugar.

Opal

Premium Member
I don’t think war will ever really go away. When we become clans, or whatever you want to call it, there will always be clan wars.

It is the nature of our beast.

CapAquaPis

Influenza has always attacked the weak the hardest. Back on March of 2020, I looked up the numbers for the last 100 years, worldwide statistics, and of some countries.

The numbers are quite consistent. 2% of the population of the world get influenza yearly. .02% of the world die from influenza yearly.

There is hot spot, usually places that have a large population of elderly.

It has been coined the angel of mercy. Zadkiel is known as that angel. There is a discrepancy about what sign he is represented by, some books say Gemini, others say Sagittarius.

If you are interested in medical astrology, I highly recommend Judith Hill’s book “Medical Astrology”.

I have noticed that when my husband or I get the influenza, sometimes it hits him harder, other times it hits me harder. I haven’t thought to check it out astrologically, usually just taking NeoCitron, and sleeping through it.

We haven’t been down with it, Covid. Not my time!

I have a Neptune in Sagittarius in the 6th house, the house of diseases and illnesses opposite a Gemini in 12th without any planets, that explains it all.

Opal

Premium Member
I have a Neptune in Sagittarius in the 6th house, the house of diseases and illnesses opposite a Gemini in 12th without any planets, that explains it all.

Medical Astrology is deeper than the sixth house, way deeper. Like Horary, Natal and other branches it has its own rules.

The main houses of health are, yes the sixth general health and maintenance.

But the first is also indicative of your general health and the ruler of the ascendant.

The eighth is a house of surgeries, chronic ailments and psychological analysis.

The twelfth is your psychology health. Again the ruler of the houses are important as well.

But, this thread is about the ages. 🙂

Ebertin Reinhardt also has information on it, unfortunately I don’t have that book yet.

david starling

I don’t think war will ever really go away. When we become clans, or whatever you want to call it, there will always be clan wars.

It is the nature of our beast.

Is it possible our beast is evolving for the better?

That's what the Age of Aquarius was supposed to be about in the first place.

Opal

Premium Member
Is it possible our beast is evolving for the better?

That's what the Age of Aquarius was supposed to be about in the first place.

I see it as possible. If we did build the pyramids, let’s for fun say we did, then we had the knowledge, maybe a million years ago, and it is likely that on another trip through the precession, we could (evolve?) back to the level of intelligence that we were, or possibly surpass.

The Precession being called The Great Year, maybe, in my mind probably there would be a even greater year🙂, similar to Patricia Batchelet Norelli’s theories, but I do not like her style of writing, but the idea of each set having a greater year, would help explain why we would not always in a full usual precessional set, reach the heights of building the pyramids, and others we will.

Maybe🙂

Opal

Premium Member
Good example that can’t be regulated out of circulation. This is another problem “mass” production has, always going for the cheap crowd-pleasers. Twinkies for all, not gardens for all, hehe.

My husband, was just reading, told me that apparently sugar is the main issue in the hardening of the arteries not fat

Opal

Premium Member
Lol this is old news if you're someone who is interested in nutrition

Years ago I read a book called The Sugar Blues. Nice easy read about the rise and fall of civilizations based on the use of sugar. I try to limit my intake. But it is literally in everything processed. But, I don’t eat much processed anyway. Allergies. I like ice cream. And halvah, but it’s honey!

david starling

The importance of the astrological Ages can't be overstated, because they are Earth's Ages, and we are OF the Earth. They're not "coming in from Left-field", they ARE the electromagnetic field in which we live. They determine the context of the entire Natal-chart.

The results of an Age are due entirely to the aggregate effect of the Age on everyone's Natal-chart at once. WE make the Age what it is. It's not an outside force, it's about how we react to its influence within ourselves.

Last edited:

leomoon

My husband, was just reading, told me that apparently sugar is the main issue in the hardening of the arteries not fat

Being susceptible to psoriasis for decades, I had to try and change my sugar intake. Edgar Cayce recommended honey in place of; but also recommended for those who desire sugar, to buy "beet sugar".

Beet sugar is used rather extensively in Europe for their baking.

Here it is (has become) quite expensive. It's only the cost that stopped me from buying it as I did for many years. The taste is the same. Just grittier then refined sugar.

Kroger was advertising Beet Sugar yesterday: ($8.99) for 3 lbs. the NOW brand.

from the ad:

NOW Real Food Beet Sugar is the refined extract of sugar beets and is 99.9% sucrose, making it an ideal substitute for cane sugar in most recipes. Persons within tolerance to refined cane sugar will find beet sugar to be a worthy replacement. NOW Real Food Beet Sugar is 100% pure, natural Beet Sugar with no added ingredients

https://www.kroger.com/p/now-foods-real-food-beet-sugar/0073373906910

I still use sugar, but less all the time. Everything I like of course seems to have sugar like International delight creamer, and I love dark chocolate.

So I still indulge but try to limit the intake as I once was warned my blood sugar was higher....So again, I went to my Edgar Cayce readings and found that he recommended often, Jerusalem Artichoke (which doesn't grow in the desert where I am.) but prolifically in Virginia and the eastern states.

I buy capsules of it and take one every day. My last 3 blood tests, were all normal and within range. So "I'm having my dark chocolate, (cake) and eating it too"

https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-read...ke/#:~:text=Jerusalem artichoke is a primary%
20therapy%20in%20the,person%20depending%20upon%
20the%20severity%20of%20the%20condition.

Last edited:

david starling

Artichoke extract (regular artichoke) lowers blood pressure.in my experience. And, Gingo Balboa improves memory function. I've tested them both out for myself.

Last edited: