What's my talent?

astrokp

I have always wondered what could possibly be my talent? I am sure it's none of the conventional talents that people have such as the ability to draw, paint, play musical instruments, dance, etc. But I think we all have talents and I wonder if my chart hints at a talent I may have. Perhaps I already have it and know it but can't put my finger on it? Grateful if you could help!:pouty:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 10.03.43 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 10.03.43 PM.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 42

Ecliptique

I have always wondered what could possibly be my talent? I am sure it's none of the conventional talents that people have such as the ability to draw, paint, play musical instruments, dance, etc. But I think we all have talents and I wonder if my chart hints at a talent I may have. Perhaps I already have it and know it but can't put my finger on it? Grateful if you could help!:pouty:

Hello astrokp,

I would say that your talent could be to engage in what is not obvious to everyone and that it would condition the outcome of an idea. We should look for something that is problematic and devote ourselves entirely to it. You would be very appreciated.

Ecliptique.

Zora

Account Closed

Hello astrokp,

skills, talents and gifts you are already born with and can use for your money income are shown in 2nd house with sign, ruler of sign and house and his aspects to other planets.

Talents you have inherited from someone out of your family and your bloodline ancestors are shown by sign and ruler of 8th house.

Skills, gifts and talents you have brought along with you from a previous life are shown in IC and 4th house by sign ruler and his aspects.

But how you use your talents is definitely first a question of moon, sun and mercury interaction - the 3 personal planets every chart starts with and anything is developped from and via these 3.

You might have for instance a gift for language - if you don't go for it and use it - it will be useless and not coming into the world.

Zora

Account Closed
With aries in 2nd house- setting boundaries, self-protection and own financial income you are a good self-defender and with mars as ruler of 3rd house also a good verbal self-defender and communicator with the tenor and sense "together we are strong" at first - but if necessary - you can also have a very sharp tongue to clearly express what you like or you dislike. Your mind and thoughts are quickly working and your communication skills are special. With mars on most evolved highest degree of taurus you are a very good mediator with practical useful advices for other people.

With mars trine saturn in 11th house you are very self-responsible, know about rules of good behaviour and human rights in general as well. You are well structured and organized and very ambitous. Mars trine saturn is a success constellation and a good servant for money flow. This trine also adds feelable authority to your words - people instinctively listen to and rely on. You are seen as a reliable person in what you tell and talk about.

Saturn is in your 11th house as ruler of 11th in 11th house - strong placed and of self-purpose in with his aims and shows your intention to give a personal contribution to society and to feel yourself also reponsible what is going on in the outside world. And taking your role and part up there - will always serve you with money flow and a personal sense for your own life - your wish to want to leave traces/footsteps on this earth here.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Moon is mainly a perceiving window with a special focus moon looks on - in house he is placed. In 12th house moon is the most farest away placement possible in a chart from the personal experience level.

This moon is a cabability of a wide and limitless perceiving window and range of perceiving things - outer influence and kinda also a previewing moon for coming trends and events in near future. Over horizon also in contact and feeling also the invisible - contrary to the placement under horizon - the visible reality.

A 12th house moon can be the best advicer for other people's issues but mostly not feeling onself's needs and desires because of often overwhelmed by outer influence. A 12th house moon as well as an 11th house sun always feel an inner supra-personal order to fullfil in this life and to be present visibly in society to take a personal part in with own personal contribution.

Opal

Premium Member
As I have said, I am looking at quintiles 72 degree aspects, of which you have one. Mars Jupiter. As quintiles are about your hidden or not so hidden talent, your message is "reach beyond your grasp"

Go after whatever you are looking for. You can do it. Intellectually and physically. You also have a powerful voice, if you choose to use it.

Ecliptique

Hello astrokp,

your particular talent is of course related to your physical and intellectual abilities as recalled by Opal and the environment in which you operate.
Take for example the starting hypothesis of your talent: astrology which would be a discipline which you would like. You would like to think about issues raised in the consultation and you would be cooperative. You would take very seriously what you do, which would allow you to develop yourself. You would devote yourself totally to what is difficult to achieve. This would allow you to bring some of your ideas to fruition. You would be appreciated by doing all this and you would put all your energy and perseverance at the service of your ideas. I would add that you would have the ability to find new solutions to make you appreciate.
Could this example echo in you?

Ecliptique.

astrokp

Thank you Zora for reading my chart. I never thought I was looked at as a reliable person with a strong voice that people listened to. I always thought I am not very good at verbal communication (though I know I can express better in writing and unfortunately, that's not how we communicate on a daily basis with strangers). I am also a slow thinker, so it takes me time to think over things and come up with something concrete to counter or respond with. But reading all your interpretations of my chart gives me some confidence to expand my communication and work on it. Having said that, I have come out of my usual diplomatic self to say something I did not like quite sternly and people seemed to have turned their heads to listen. That felt good :D I am not sure I am a self-defender of my finances because I had a really extravagant 20s that I am still paying up for. Money doesn't seem to stick with me. I spend whatever I have but I have never been so broke as to not be able to afford a little bit of luxury. That's probably to do with the Jupiter's placement (I could be totally wrong). You're right about me being self-responsible. I know when to draw the lines or when I may be bothering another individual, and usually stick to normative expectations of me. I personally like myself that way and expect the same from others. You're absolutely right about me wanting to do my personal bit to the betterment of others or the society. That is my calling perhaps. I can imagine the sense of personal fulfilment it would give me to ease someone else's life. I think the 12th house moon gives me good intuitive skills. I can almost sense how things will be. Obviously not always, but I have enough evidence to support this belief.

Thank you again Zora for that reading:)

astrokp

As I have said, I am looking at quintiles 72 degree aspects, of which you have one. Mars Jupiter. As quintiles are about your hidden or not so hidden talent, your message is "reach beyond your grasp"

Go after whatever you are looking for. You can do it. Intellectually and physically. You also have a powerful voice, if you choose to use it.

Thank you Opal! This is useful. I will keep this at the back of my mind when I feel lost especially next year during my first Saturn return :lol: Also something to think about when I feel too shy to say anything :smile:

astrokp

With aries in 2nd house- setting boundaries, self-protection and own financial income you are a good self-defender and with mars as ruler of 3rd house also a good verbal self-defender and communicator with the tenor and sense "together we are strong" at first - but if necessary - you can also have a very sharp tongue to clearly express what you like or you dislike. Your mind and thoughts are quickly working and your communication skills are special. With mars on most evolved highest degree of taurus you are a very good mediator with practical useful advices for other people.

With mars trine saturn in 11th house you are very self-responsible, know about rules of good behaviour and human rights in general as well. You are well structured and organized and very ambitous. Mars trine saturn is a success constellation and a good servant for money flow. This trine also adds feelable authority to your words - people instinctively listen to and rely on. You are seen as a reliable person in what you tell and talk about.

Saturn is in your 11th house as ruler of 11th in 11th house - strong placed and of self-purpose in with his aims and shows your intention to give a personal contribution to society and to feel yourself also reponsible what is going on in the outside world. And taking your role and part up there - will always serve you with money flow and a personal sense for your own life - your wish to want to leave traces/footsteps on this earth here.

I am not sure how it works here, but I forgot to quote you in my previous response and that may not have sent you a notification of my response. So doing it here to trigger a notification email :biggrin:

astrokp

Hello astrokp,

your particular talent is of course related to your physical and intellectual abilities as recalled by Opal and the environment in which you operate.
Take for example the starting hypothesis of your talent: astrology which would be a discipline which you would like. You would like to think about issues raised in the consultation and you would be cooperative. You would take very seriously what you do, which would allow you to develop yourself. You would devote yourself totally to what is difficult to achieve. This would allow you to bring some of your ideas to fruition. You would be appreciated by doing all this and you would put all your energy and perseverance at the service of your ideas. I would add that you would have the ability to find new solutions to make you appreciate.
Could this example echo in you?

Ecliptique.

Thank you Ecliptique as always. I do like challenging myself and testing my abilities. I actually recently started learning astrology but it's so complicated I am not sure I'd get anywhere close to reading a chart properly :unsure:. I'd appreciate if you have any guidance for me on where to start. I am reading John Frawley's Horary Textbook as of now :) Having challenged myself with small opportunities that were easily achievable I am also scared of failing and don't push myself enough. Perhaps I should having read all your interpretations :smile:

Ecliptique

Hello astrokp,

You are in a good period to learn (transit from Uranus to Mercury). I think that you will never leave astrology and that you will seek what is rather inaccessible. Try to study only birth charts with specific times, always forbid yourself. Take the time to know the astral symbolism, the Houses, the aspects, etc ... No wonder that hourly astrology interests you, you can always render services ... Do not be afraid to fail and persevere. You will have achievements that will help bring solutions to problems.

Ecliptique.

astrokp

Hello astrokp,

You are in a good period to learn (transit from Uranus to Mercury). I think that you will never leave astrology and that you will seek what is rather inaccessible. Try to study only birth charts with specific times, always forbid yourself. Take the time to know the astral symbolism, the Houses, the aspects, etc ... No wonder that hourly astrology interests you, you can always render services ... Do not be afraid to fail and persevere. You will have achievements that will help bring solutions to problems.

Ecliptique.

Thank you Ecliptique for your encouraging words. I will use them to motivate myself to seriously study this wonderful science. :happy:

Ecliptique

Hello astrokp,

I have not forgotten the PM that I have to give you on the next Mercury transits. I still have a little time to finish.

Ecliptique.