Cats Eye and lagnas?

kittycat73

Hi, It's my first time posting here, so I hope I'm doing everything OK? I was just looking for a bit of advice. I bought myself a cats eye bracelet as I read it helps remove negative energy from your aura. I only Googled it after I bought it (I know, I know. :D ) and it said you have to check with an astronomer before you wear it, as if not at the right time, bad things will happen to you. I saw a bit about
'lagnas’ Karkidakam, Medam, Chingam and Vrischikam should not wear the gem...
I looked up the dates and one of them was from November to December. My birthday is 1st December (1973) so does this mean I can't wear the bracelet? I'd be very grateful for some advice. Thank you for reading. :)

kalinka

Google is your friend ;) if you would use it correct. Lagna means ascendant. The ascendent signs you listed are Cancer, Aries and Leo. Hence you should look if your ascendant is one of these three. However, every lagna can wear any stone but there are always "time frames" and therefore you should check your natal first. It's not that simple as you did read it like Asc X can't wear stone Y. Cat's Eye is ruled by Ketu. This means that it should be worn on Tuesday or Sunday in the periods of Ketu (in the Nakshatra of Ashvini, Magha and Mula.)

Last edited:

kittycat73

Thank you for your reply. There is lots to Google! :D I am a complete beginner at this. Will see what I can find. Thank you again.
EDIT: I'd appreciate a little more help please. I keep Googling ascendant signs for Sagittarius and it just gives me results for Sagittarius rising. I also can't google Cancer, Aries and Leo for the same reasons. What search term do I use, or could you please tell me?

Last edited: