Players

wan

Hello. I am wondering what astrological placement could indicate a player. Basically a player is a man who is sweet, suave and attractive, and knows just what to say to make a woman fall in love. He usually does not commit to one woman and instead has many women in his life, none of whom he intends to marry. I am sure you have seen a player in your life.

I think the placement for such a person is likely a very active 5th house. Mars in it, most likely, and he probably has no planets in the water houses. Conflict with Venus is possible, too.

Anyway just wondering what the posters here think.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hello. I am wondering what astrological placement could indicate a player. Basically a player is a man who is sweet, suave and attractive, and knows just what to say to make a woman fall in love. He usually does not commit to one woman and instead has many women in his life, none of whom he intends to marry. I am sure you have seen a player in your life.

I think the placement for such a person is likely a very active 5th house. Mars in it, most likely, and he probably has no planets in the water houses. Conflict with Venus is possible, too.

Anyway just wondering what the posters here think.

I knew someone like this at work. I wish I found out his birth details and time as I could have told you lol

He was a manager at work and was well respected by senior management right to the top. He could never do anything wrong and he had them wrapped around his little finger. No not his little finger; his little toe!!
He was a womaniser and even the women or girls that got with him knew of his rep but still thought they would be the one to change him.
Now he was white and he loved all women and especially Indian women. He was charming but the younger ones fell for him e.g 33 and below.
What he was really like was moody, aggressive to staff that didn’t do what he wanted and did what he wanted yet was successful at work and made things happen through fear. Some really like him. He had 3 or 4 women on the go.

He was a Scorpio but that’s all I know. Now I wish I knew his chart.

So anyway I think Scorpio are on this list and I have a feeling he may have had leo 10th house with Pluto. Maybe, who knows 🤷🏻*♀️

Ukpoohbear

The two examples I have both have similarities in their charts and are both serial monogamist's and player's. Either way it is a serious relationship focus with both long-term intense relationships mixed with infidelity.

- Both have a loaded 7th house and are Plutonian.

• One has Moon conjunct Saturn in first house, I think this makes him serious and committed towards women but he also has Venus in Aries in the 5th house, opposite a retrograde Pluto Scorpio in the 11th house. He has Sun and Mercury in Gemini in 7th house.

• The other one has Sun conjunct Uranus at 0 degree Sag in 7th house, Mercury in Scorpio 7th house and Venus conjunct Pluto in Libra 7th house. He has Jupiter conjunct Saturn in Libra in 6th house which probably adds to the home-body side to him.

They're both co-dependent and serial cheaters/monogamists. Eiher way it's serious relationship karma.