Settle abroad?

muchacho

Hello! I have a lot of problems in my country. I'm mechanical engineer and I don't get job in my country and we live in misery in Venezuela.. I want to know if my natal chart shows any posibility to live in another country for few years or forever. Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot for your answers! Excuse my English!
Absolutely! Sun as ruler of 10th in 12th that would indicate work/career abroad or at least in an international company/environment. However, Saturn as ruler of 4th in 4th would indicate strong attachment to your home country at the same time. So going abroad for work for a couple of years definitely yes, but settling abroad forever, rather not. Hope that helps.

muchacho

I'm using whole sign houses when I look at charts, so things look a bit different. Anyways, in the vedic chart it would indicate something similar with 10th lord in 12th and 9th and 12th lord in 1st but Saturn as 4th lord in 4th again. I'd say you would do well working abroad, your 12th house is exceptionally strong.

muchacho

You can do whatever you want. The question is, will it be effortless and feel natural or will it require a lot of effort and make you feel like a fish out of water? If you follow the path that is indicated in your birth chart then it will always feel natural to you and things will unfold effortlessly.

Also, don't take everything so literally. Try to grasp the general meaning behind it. Attached to your homeland can mean a lot of things, it doesn't necessarily mean that you will never leave your birth place. That's just the most extreme (and literal) interpretation. You could as well live and work abroad, but stay together with people from your birth place. As always, there's a lot of possibilities how this could play out in actuality. I've seen a lot of expats who live and work in a foreign land but in actuality they live as if they would still live in their home country because they eat and drink and dress as usual and mostly only interact with people from their home country. So in essence it's as if they've never left.

ETA: Play it out in your mind first and see how it feels. If it makes you feel excited then go for it. If it makes you feel worried, then it's not the right time yet. It's just that simple.

Last edited: