Election for Business Venture

conspiracy theorist

Salutations,

The die has been cast and I've embarked on the business train. I was careful in picking the time when it became "official" and I think I've done pretty well for myself, considering the times I had to choose from. If at all possible, I would like some critiques on this election as I might be looking at it with rose-coloured glasses, so to speak.

Positives:

- Both Luminaries are culminating and exalted
- Mercury is stationing direct and located in the 9th (both power and topical significance)
- Venus is domiciled and culminating
- Jupiter is angular
- Both malefics are cadent and cannot regard the AC. Mars-Saturn in Capricorn 6th signifies hard-work and the ability to persevere through blood, sweat, and tears. Putting that force to good use.
- Benefics and Luminaries angular, malefics cadent.
- Ruler of AC is conjunct the MC and exalted.
- No mutability - the business has no energy that inclines it toward vacillation; unbridled initiating energy and consolidating forces dominate.
- Aries, Taurus, Leo and Capricorn - signs denoting executive ability, organizational talent, self-generated drive and endurance/durability

Negatives/Wildcards

- Jupiter is retrograde, although still in sect.
- South Node located in the 7th
- Neptune in the 8th looks sticky. A modern factor sure and electional astrology doesn't really factor in the modern 3, but it's something to keep an eye on.
- Uranus is partile the Midheaven. This definitely re-emphasizes the high-energy of the chart, but Uranus is always a wildcard. C.E.O Carter claims it gives leadership and executive power so I have no issue with it being on the MC, on the face of things. Still, it's good to keep vigilant of such an erratic force.

If you have any opinions about the chart, feel free to add. I welcome every sector of astrology. I'll use this thread to update how well this chart operates, which will aid in vindicating the tenets of electional astrology. If some people are interested in learning more about electional astrology, here is a primer from the sevenstarsastrology website: http://www.sevenstarsastrology.com/elections-art-choosing-times-1-dorothean-foundations/
Also this: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/books.html#el

Attachments

• astro_2anz_business_launch_hp.71726.5648.jpg
    astro_2anz_business_launch_hp.71726.5648.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

katydid

You did a good job with the timeline of the lunar aspects---it already passed the square to the Ascendant and the inconjunct to Jupiter, and is now applying to the trine to Saturn. Well Done.

Choosing 'election' charts is very difficult and complicated. This is a very good one it seems.

I did quite a few wedding charts and business 'grand opening' charts----and one is often hampered by the calendar and the appropriate times for a public event.

Luckily, you had more leeway. Please keep us updated. :sideways:

katydid

Neptune is in the 8th and that can be problematic. But it is well aspected and does not seem as dangerous as it could be if it had malefic challenging it from hidden corners.

But with the flowing aspects, it could be important to remember that your 8th house partners might be exaggerating and inflating numbers or descriptions, with those Jupiter trines blowing things up.

Also, Neptune is the midpoint of the Venus/Saturn trine.

Venus/Saturn=Neptune

Look that up in Ebertins ' Combination of stellar influences'

I am guessing that it is ok, because it is nicely aspected, but still, Neptune might 'taint' or infuse the stability offered by the Venus/Saturn energy.

Venus/Saturn is reliability and core values aligned. But having Neptune at the midpoint might add a little 'squishiness' to the equation. Like they might feel it is OK to manufacture a few stories or tweak a few 'facts' if they have 'good reason' to do so, like for morale etc.

Last edited:

katydid

The 6th house Cap planets trining the Venus in Taurus in the 10th promise you that there is strong protocol and the company follows very strict rules/regulations.

But that Neptune in the 8th, and the Jupiter opposition in the 4th, says to me that there may be some 'behind the scenes' interference or tampering with results or rules. So you should do your personal due diligence to test as much information for truth as possible. And not take everything they say at face value...:bandit:

conspiracy theorist

Thanks Katy for the look, you've definitely articulated some of the intuitions about this particular undertaking that I've been having. Based on what you say, it seems that the more structured, stricter energies do more than enough to squelch the tendencies toward fudging the details to peddle great stories - which to be honest is what tends to happen with marketing in a general sense. And there is another way this aspect manifests, and that is that my partners have very great dreams about material wealth, and I have no problem with dreamers who work to make their visions a reality. Hell, look at my chart.

The behind the scenes tampering is also something I'll never be complacent about, but that's one of the reasons why I picked the time that I did -- the luminaries are way up in the sky, in all there glory. Such strong luminaries might do a lot for integrity and longevity, which is what I desire for this business. I'm definitely not looking for a one-hit wonder, and if this does result in a success, it won't be the last business I undertake. The Saturn/Jupiter/Pluto conjunction will conjunct in my 2nd house come 2020, triggering my Uranus/Neptune conjunction and squaring the nodal axis in the process of its perfecting. I'm working toward making such intense, legacy-building energy to work for me, and not against me. This venture is a symbolic, as well as a practical step toward those goals.

After this post, I went and checked my SR for 2020. Capricorn Rises and the Saturn/Jupiter/Pluto conjunction is on the ascendant very closely. Interdasting.

Last edited: