Can Mars square uranus be softened here ?

Chrysalis

If someone has a Cancer moon and also has a mars uranus square, can this Cancer moon have a softening effect on this mars/uranus energy ?

Or is there anything else i could take into account ?

astro_2gw_asif.37064.42686_LI.jpg

Hi there :)

Mars square Uranus will basically be a clash of wanting to feel very safe and searching of freedom, this will have a big effect if not tamed and will be shown by the personality in stressful areas.

Now Moon in Cancer will make this person rather emotional naturally.

Because there are no houses and no Ascendant it is possible that Moon could be elsewhere, but given that the Moon is mid way into Cancer at exactly 12:00 PM i would say it's VERY possible to be a Cancer Moon for sure.

That Moon is also under very heavy duress from the squares to all those outer planets, this person will be very emotionally unstable.

Moon square Pluto. Issues with relationships, jealousy, though can be caring.
Self destructive and dark emotions that will be hard to repress with Moon in Cancer.

Moon square Mercury ( i share this aspect)
Imbalance of head and heart, confusing emotions with logic and vice versa, usually the native will fair better when separating mind from emotion and focusing them better that way which is something i can do myself.

Moon square Jupiter.
Well we know that Jupiter represents expansion, wisdom and beneficial gains, well this will make this person rather lazy... very lazy, but the outgoing nature of Jupiter is still expressed, though it's usually done with great embarrassment and brings detriment to the person on a public level.

Lack of discipline with moods and going to extremes, this could include promiscuity and no commitment. Always searching for a fix.

Moon square Saturn.

This will show up as a child who grew up too quickly and missed out on being an actual child and growing up in a more fashionable way.
Often ending up lonely and causing relational issues.
Child hood depending how badly it effected this person will cause depression as much as the severity of it.

Chrysalis

Thanks CE :biggrin:

So from what im gathering from your response, because of the hard aspects the moons making, especially to pluto, that this is not helping the individual with regards to their mars/uranus square.

What i've learnt about mars/uranus square so far, is that they have a lot of live wire energy, can be prone to having accidents, quick temper, want things done now, restless energy where they can't stay still, will maybe be shufflers if standing still or messing with their hands, rebels...

Oh now i've just noticed mars aspects pluto also, what will this do ?

Moon sq saturn, the person had to grow up quickly ? because its saturn this would be the father then, so could this be that the persons father was quite strict ?

Last edited:
Thanks CE :biggrin:

So from what im gathering from your response, because of the hard aspects the moons making, especially to pluto, that this is not helping the individual with regards to their mars/uranus square.

What i've learnt about mars/uranus square so far, is that they have a lot of live wire energy, can be prone to having accidents, quick temper, want things done now, restless energy where they can't stay still, will maybe be shufflers if standing still or messing with their hands, rebels...

Oh now i've just noticed mars aspects pluto also, what will this do ?

Moon sq saturn, the person had to grow up quickly ? because its saturn this would be the father then, so could this be that the persons father was quite strick ?

I have the Trine Mars - Uranus, for me i know when to stop against all opposition and when to push forwards, the square will be opposite this.
Uranus hit by Mars will make this person eccentric and a wild card for sure especially with temperament.

Mars trine Pluto will give this person a big boost to their determination and drive, hitting all goals until accomplished.

Overall the chart shows emotional instability, but the possibility of being really effective at work or in some kind of role where Mars can behave in a good manner.

Though the highly out of balance emotional side may cause rupture and even set backs to the good aspects to Mars.