Sex and planets

Abby83

This is a thread about sex. So if you feel uncomfortable about it, please stop reading.

Uranus in Taurus is currently trining my natal Venus and Mars conjunct virgo 11th house. As I've predicted, (now that I've moved away from husband) I'm having a few different sexual partners. All of different ethnicities. We are 'breaking the rules' so to speak eg: against their religion. But the most surprising part of all is the 'length of time' these sexual encounters are occurring. Every single guy has lasted about 30 seconds and then excused themselves for being so quick. This has never happened before. So here I am wondering if it's a planet reason.
My question - in relation to sex, Uranus does rule affairs and breaking the rules and being rebellious. But it also means fast right? As in shooting so quick you're done before you started. Well, that's what's happening. I just wish I was the one having that lightning orgasm lol. Surprising though. Taurus is a slow sign so you'd think that would slow things down. But it hasn't.

Natally I have Pluto and Saturn sextile Mars Venus and my love making is slow with big build up. Perhaps I need to wait for t Saturn and Pluto to make a move 😁.

Please tell me your stories.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Hi, so you've moved out on your own.
In reality, this in itself is a major step, new life, new challenges, not only new freedoms, and psychologically it's a heavy period.
Like you say, Uranus is lightening speed, but this also refers not just to the physical act, but to the relationships and to feedings. So you meet up with partners who don't take the time to emotionally relate, but just physically empty into you. Maybe this is a way of getting out your built up anger? You are choosing these partners. And you're not choosing ones who will care and cuddle and appreciate all of you. Get it out of your system, slow and easy, like taurus suggests. Then you'll find the partners that want to cherish and satisfy you completely.
And try to work out for yourself, why are they acting that way towards you?

Abby83

Hi, so you've moved out on your own.
In reality, this in itself is a major step, new life, new challenges, not only new freedoms, and psychologically it's a heavy period.
Like you say, Uranus is lightening speed, but this also refers not just to the physical act, but to the relationships and to feedings. So you meet up with partners who don't take the time to emotionally relate, but just physically empty into you. Maybe this is a way of getting out your built up anger? You are choosing these partners. And you're not choosing ones who will care and cuddle and appreciate all of you. Get it out of your system, slow and easy, like taurus suggests. Then you'll find the partners that want to cherish and satisfy you completely.
And try to work out for yourself, why are they acting that way towards you?

Hmmmm, thanks for pointing that out to me.

Well ever since our trial 'separation' I've found many guys coming up to me desperate for sex, almost dry humping me when we meet. Yes I like freedom of different partners. I'm not ready for relationship but I guess what you're saying is true - no care so just fill in and leave. But I can see they're trying really hard to hold it in though.

wilsontc

Staff member
keep it to astrology, to all

all,

Please keep this discussion to astrology and do NOT be sexually explicit.

Keeping it to astrology,

Tim

Chrysalis

You've got NN transiting your venus/chiron midpoint in your 9th house, this would have started about a week ago and will carry on until maybe mid june.

The 9th house transit would be why you are finding yourself having different partners of different ethnicities. The venus/chiron midpoint would be why these sexual relations are not lasting long.

Also your mars/venus midpoint opposes amor asteroid, and squares uranus, this can make you be more prone to quick flings rather than full on intimate encounters. Venus by transit is currently forming a trine with amor.

Last edited:

Abby83

You've got NN transiting your venus/chiron midpoint in your 9th house, this would have started about a week ago and will carry on until maybe mid june.

The 9th house transit would be why you are finding yourself having different partners of different ethnicities. The venus/chiron midpoint would be why these sexual relations are not lasting long.

Also your mars/venus midpoint opposes amor asteroid, and squares uranus, this can make you be more prone to quick flings rather than full on intimate encounters. Venus by transit is currently forming a trine with amor.

Do I? Holy moly thanks for that Chrysalis I had no idea. Btw, which asteroid do you like best when looking for love in a chart?

Last edited:

Abby83

Oh interesting, do you think it's the current planetary configuration or something in the natal charts? Maybe you could get some natal charts to put up. I would be inclined to think it's something in the natal regarding the position of Mars. Of course, other planets certainly have impact as well.

I don't think it's natal cos I've attracted stable guys before. I'll put chart up later.

Chrysalis

Do I? Holy moly thanks for that Chrysalis I had no idea. Btw, which asteroid do you like best when looking for love in a chart?

Proper love ?

For proper devoted love (which would most likely lead to a commitment) i'd be looking at vesta/ceres/psyche/juno.

Abby83

I'd disagree. I think it's more natal and you probably just ran into some guys who always tend to be quick... :whistling:

Where in my chart would U see guys being quick? Cos the 11th ruler (5th of 7th) is mercury? I don't think so. My Venus Mars in virgo sextiles Saturn which is stable, in Scorpio, fixed.

StillOne

Where in my chart would U see guys being quick? Cos the 11th ruler (5th of 7th) is mercury? I don't think so. My Venus Mars in virgo sextiles Saturn which is stable, in Scorpio, fixed.

My bad, I meant as in the suitors charts! Not your chart. For you, I agree that it's transits/progressions to natal... :biggrin: I was thinking of it from the perspective of the man's chart.

Last edited:

Abby83

All good.

Well anyway, regardless of transits I've already learnt my lesson. Casual sex is great for the ego boost after being traumatised. But now I'm ready to accept only love. So I've withdrawn and not giving any to these men anymore. I told some of them today. Boy are they spewing like grumpy toddlers. I'm just not prepared to give it up easy. Again, yes it was good and necessary ego boost but my heart needs love.

SunConjunctUranus

Abby,

Is that really easy for people down there to have sex?

In trad astrology, venus would rule sexsual tendencies. So with strong Venus energy would be more "easier" to sex with.

Abby83

Abby,

Is that really easy for people down there to have sex?

In trad astrology, venus would rule sexsual tendencies. So with strong Venus energy would be more "easier" to sex with.

I honestly think it's an energetic thing. Like before having children, all those years I never ever had guys approach me. I had to show guys I was interested in them to get anywhere with a guy. I worked in the fitness industry and looked great. After having kids, I look gross and unfit but I'm cuddly and more feminine (but still with masculine mind). So now I have lots of men approaching me. Heaps of foreigners are desperate for sex. Indians, Syrians the most. Ones who moved here around 2009. Others just want that motherly attention. But yeah, since becoming a mum, even though I'm no where near as attractive and I am chubby, I have lots of guys wanting sex.

Abby83

Well I do agree that Venus for a woman would attract. And with Uranus I'm attracting quick affairs. In taurus - loving mums.