USA & Calif.'s Summer Solstice 2018 charts

piercethevale

Because it is good to share:happy:

USA_Summer_Solstice_2018.png

...and for California...

astro_2gw_california_summer_solstice_2018.64126.62590.png

CapAquaPis

Thanks for sharing, Pierce. I wanna read the one for my town I current live in. La Quinta, CA - incorporated May 1, 1982 - Taurus sun sign, Aquarius parans and either Leo/Virgo moon sign. It would be interesting to make ones for New Years' day Jan 1, 2020 - each for the USA, my state Cal. and my hometown.

piercethevale

Thanks for sharing, Pierce. I wanna read the one for my town I current live in. La Quinta, CA - incorporated May 1, 1982 - Taurus sun sign, Aquarius parans and either Leo/Virgo moon sign. It would be interesting to make ones for New Years' day Jan 1, 2020 - each for the USA, my state Cal. and my hometown.

The chart for Monterey is for the State of Calif. as it is the birthplace of the State... at least according to most sources it is.

You do realize these charts were for last year...?
I figure you probably didn't notice that.

At the time I posted them I had intended to write on the aspects and the Sabian Symbology that is to found in them ...but things happened, worlds got turned upside down.
In fact I think it was the very evening that I posted this that...
...my cat never came home, apparently got ate by some coyotes, a friend, and fellow member here, told me, out of the blue, she didn't want any more contact with me nor did she want to participate in any further endeavors... things happened, worlds got turned upside around... I drank a lot of bourbon the next 5 months.... and things happened, but I have no idea what... and the world might have spun off into space...for all I know...in fact I think it did, because that's what it does all the time... but as for this post... I kind of forgot about it.

StillOne

The chart for Monterey is for the State of Calif. as it is the birthplace of the State... at least according to most sources it is.

You do realize these charts were for last year...?
I figure you probably didn't notice that.

At the time I posted them I had intended to write on the aspects and the Sabian Symbology that is to found in them ...but things happened, worlds got turned upside down.
In fact I think it was the very evening that I posted this that...
...my cat never came home, apparently got ate by some coyotes, a friend, and fellow member here, told me, out of the blue, she didn't want any more contact with me nor did she want to participate in any further endeavors... things happened, worlds got turned upside around... I drank a lot of bourbon the next 5 months.... and things happened, but I have no idea what... and the world might have spun off into space...for all I know...in fact I think it did, because that's what it does all the time... but as for this post... I kind of forgot about it.

It's all pretty amazing! Best wishes :joyful: