Libra Sun/ Leo Rising / Gemini Moon. Why am i shy?

libraonamission

Hello! If anyone is kind enough to do a chart reading for me, I'd very much appreciate it :)

I've never done a proper chart reading by an astrologer, but I've asked on another forum before if my introversion shows somewhere on my chart. Some people pointed out:

-My Chiron in Capricorn, in the 5th house
-My Saturn in Cancer :sad: in the 11th
-This awful Saturn also squaring my Mercury in Libra!
-My ASC in Leo on the 12° Pisces degree (Idk if degree theory is credible at all, but I've decided to point it out because you guys might know more than me... I don't really relate to my ascendant, but I don't think I'm much of a Pisces as well.)

I kinda like my chart, personally. I feel like my Grand Trine in Air balances a lot of uneasiness I might experience about myself daily... but it's also a pain in the overthinking department! I'm quite shy and reserved, and it's surprising that I even gathered the courage to post something like this on the internet lol.

I'd like to know if any of you find those placements/aspects in my chart relevant overall... because I'm a beginner at best :eek:

And if any of you find something else worth noting in my chart, please do say so! I'd love to discuss it.

Thanks for the attention! (and sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

zmrl7atxxyu61.png

AppLeo

I use whole sign house system so..

I think it's simply your Saturn in the 12th square Mercury in the 3rd house. Mercury-Saturn people tend to hold their tongue or worry about being misjudged for their words. Along with Saturn in the 12th house, there could be psychological fears or suffering of the mind.

The ruler of the 12th (Moon) is in Gemini in the 11th house (the house of friends and communities). There's probably many isolating or depressing thoughts that hold you back in groups.

With the grand air trine in your chart, along with the ruler of your Ascendant being the Sun and debilitated in Libra, you probably work really hard to fit in with the conversation around you. Taking a shy approach allows you to observe and maintain harmony instead of stating your opinions.

libraonamission

I use whole sign house system so..

I think it's simply your Saturn in the 12th square Mercury in the 3rd house. Mercury-Saturn people tend to hold their tongue or worry about being misjudged for their words. Along with Saturn in the 12th house, there could be psychological fears or suffering of the mind.

The ruler of the 12th (Moon) is in Gemini in the 11th house (the house of friends and communities). There's probably many isolating or depressing thoughts that hold you back in groups.

With the grand air trine in your chart, along with the ruler of your Ascendant being the Sun and debilitated in Libra, you probably work really hard to fit in with the conversation around you. Taking a shy approach allows you to observe and maintain harmony instead of stating your opinions.

Hi! So sorry for such a late reply, I've been busy with work assignments and could never find a proper time to type this all out. First of all, thanks for the interpretation!

I had heard once of the Whole Signs house system, but I had not done my birth chart using it yet. I'll send my chart again using this house system if it helps you have a clearer interpretation, but it's ok if you don't want to do it anymore cos I took so long to answer :pinched:

In Placidus my Saturn is at 13° 9'... and my 12th house begins at 14°. My first online chart was done in a poorly calculated site, so at first I did assume my Saturn was in the 12th!

I read online about how it was one of the worst houses for Saturn to be in, since 12th is a murky place and Saturn is already a malefic planet on its own. I did somewhat resonate with some characteristics (I am extremely sensitive, lonely at times) but the overall vibes I felt from this position were too intense for me- and maybe this is my Libra Sun talking, lol.

The thing is, I can definitely see my Saturn being in the 12th and in the 11th. Obviously a planet can't be in two houses at the same time, but I mean this: I can see both the typical characteristics of those placements in myself. So, I'll have to look into Whole Signs myself to figure this out!

The Mercury square Saturn has a 2° orb... no wonder I identify myself in it so much. I'm extremely methodical in my communication, and generally want everything I say to be either taken seriously or simply understood. It gives me anxiety because I'm extremely aware of how I'm coming off at times, if I'm being rude or unfunny or insecurities like that :pouty:

Moon in Gemini either makes me feel like the world is ending or that everything is fine. So that's fun!! lol. Seriously though, I'm terrible with making arguments on the spot, but if I take some time back and ponder about my feelings I can say what is on my mind. Doesn't really help that its also in the 11th house! But I'm grateful for this placement, it's not as bad as I make it out to be.

I believe my grand trine is what balances everything out, else I'd be an emotional mess most of the time. I do observe a lot more than I talk when I hang out with my friends, you read me like a book in that paragraph! I want to hear what everyone's thoughts are, read the room, I guess, before speaking. Guess those are my introvert survival instincts... lol

Here's my chart using Whole Signs.
RLFGmMK.png