Why is he not contacting me?

LovelyMissAries

My boyfriend is behaving odd. He has been in the process of moving, but has been consistent in communicating with me everyday. We talked Saturday night before going to bed, and he had said he was going to see me Sunday after he moved the last of his things (heavy things.) I didn't hear from him at all Sunday, which I kind of expected if he was busy and physically tired. Normally when that happens he will text me the next morning and resume communication, but I haven't heard from him today and I'm concerned... I believe mutual friends helped him move yesterday, and my paranoia is wondering if they said something to him that was displeasing? Or did something happen to him and nobody has told me? Or his feelings changed about our relationship in a few days?

In this chart I'm using L1 and L7. Moon is me, and the outcome. Probably other stuff, who knows :whistling:

His L3 is in fall in Libra. His pride / ego (Sun) prevents him from communicating (L3) harmoniously (in Libra)?

My L3 in it's turned 12H, cadent, Moon (the messenger) is cadent as well, however exalted. Saturn is in the Arian degree. Not a lot of emotional understanding. Aquarius being L3 ruler - being out of the loop somehow or "crazy" and imagining the worst.

He is Mercury in Scorpio in the 11H, his turned 5H. He is thinking sexually about me, receiving my 5H ruler, but something is slowing him down (Mars rx). Maybe he just doesn't have the energy (Mars rx in Aries or is frustrated.) What does Mars sextile True Node mean?

Mars is square Jupiter (me), and Jupiter is in Mars' exaltation. My memory is horrible with these kinda receptions, but I think that means Mars like Jupiter or is it the other way around?

Conversely, his turned L7 (so, the ASC) is in Jupiter and in fall in Capricorn, in his turned 8H. Yep, struggle bus for sure.

Anyway, for timing you can see his L3 is squaring me - Jupiter, and so is his L5. Something tells me from the chart he doesn't want to fight about it, whereas I'm in Capricorn and maybe subconsciously (Jupiter and Saturn in the L3's turned 12H) I'm on a power trip.

Lastly, I wonder if something happened to his phone because he is Mercury in the sign of Scorpio (endings, "death") and his L3 is in fall. *I tried calling him, it rang so it must be functional. I guess people will make up any narrative that helps them cope >.< I guess we're done.

I can't stick to my question for anything, but if you have insight it would be much appreciated. Thank you. <3

Attachments

• WhyNo?.jpg
    WhyNo?.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Does he have any children?

If so, his significator in the turned fifth house could mean something came up with his child(ren).

The opposition to Uranus suggests something sudden and unexpected happening, either to him or to someone that would draw his attention.

I'm thinking something happened to his child if he has one, otherwise, something happened to him. Do you know who the mutual friends were who were helping him move? Have you contacted them?

His significator in your eleventh could mean your friends know what happened, or at least can point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

katydid

My boyfriend is behaving odd. He has been in the process of moving, but has been consistent in communicating with me everyday. We talked Saturday night before going to bed, and he had said he was going to see me Sunday after he moved the last of his things (heavy things.) I didn't hear from him at all Sunday, which I kind of expected if he was busy and physically tired. Normally when that happens he will text me the next morning and resume communication, but I haven't heard from him today and I'm concerned... I believe mutual friends helped him move yesterday, and my paranoia is wondering if they said something to him that was displeasing? Or did something happen to him and nobody has told me? Or his feelings changed about our relationship in a few days?

In this chart I'm using L1 and L7. Moon is me, and the outcome. Probably other stuff, who knows :whistling:

His L3 is in fall in Libra. His pride / ego (Sun) prevents him from communicating (L3) harmoniously (in Libra)?

My L3 in it's turned 12H, cadent, Moon (the messenger) is cadent as well, however exalted. Saturn is in the Arian degree. Not a lot of emotional understanding. Aquarius being L3 ruler - being out of the loop somehow or "crazy" and imagining the worst.

He is Mercury in Scorpio in the 11H, his turned 5H. He is thinking sexually about me, receiving my 5H ruler, but something is slowing him down (Mars rx). Maybe he just doesn't have the energy (Mars rx in Aries or is frustrated.) What does Mars sextile True Node mean?

Mars is square Jupiter (me), and Jupiter is in Mars' exaltation. My memory is horrible with these kinda receptions, but I think that means Mars like Jupiter or is it the other way around?

Conversely, his turned L7 (so, the ASC) is in Jupiter and in fall in Capricorn, in his turned 8H. Yep, struggle bus for sure.

Anyway, for timing you can see his L3 is squaring me - Jupiter, and so is his L5. Something tells me from the chart he doesn't want to fight about it, whereas I'm in Capricorn and maybe subconsciously (Jupiter and Saturn in the L3's turned 12H) I'm on a power trip.

Lastly, I wonder if something happened to his phone because he is Mercury in the sign of Scorpio (endings, "death") and his L3 is in fall. *I tried calling him, it rang so it must be functional. I guess people will make up any narrative that helps them cope >.< I guess we're done.

I can't stick to my question for anything, but if you have insight it would be much appreciated. Thank you. <3

Any word from him yet? :unsure:

katydid

I think I mentioned to you before that your chart reminds me of my 27 yr old lovely daughter. She is a Gemini with Sag rising. And she has an Aquarius Moon.

She also has her Mars in Aries! :wink:

Her mars can be very prominent when she is advocating for friends or people who she thinks are unfairly treated. She really steps forward. A true advocate ---I see you in that way for some reason.

And , her Gemini/Sag nature can be anxious and high strung at times. Luckily she has Merc/Venus conjunct in Taurus and I think it helps stabilise her anxiety. :sideways:

But sometimes she gets anxious about something and imagines the worst, as her Gemini/Aquarius self conjures up mental images of how bad it can actually be unfolding...so sometimes she will call and we will pull Tarot cards on the question, she using her deck and me using mine, and I have to sometimes walk her off the ledge she ws on before she called. :whistling:

LovelyMissAries

I think I mentioned to you before that your chart reminds me of my 27 yr old lovely daughter. She is a Gemini with Sag rising. And she has an Aquarius Moon.

She also has her Mars in Aries! :wink:

Her mars can be very prominent when she is advocating for friends or people who she thinks are unfairly treated. She really steps forward. A true advocate ---I see you in that way for some reason.

And , her Gemini/Sag nature can be anxious and high strung at times. Luckily she has Merc/Venus conjunct in Taurus and I think it helps stabilise her anxiety. :sideways:

But sometimes she gets anxious about something and imagines the worst, as her Gemini/Aquarius self conjures up mental images of how bad it can actually be unfolding...so sometimes she will call and we will pull Tarot cards on the question, she using her deck and me using mine, and I have to sometimes walk her off the ledge she ws on before she called. :whistling:

Well, tell her I can totally relate!! This has brought it out so bad and it's not his fault. In reality hes the opposite of me. Very composed and chill and does not do sudden surprises or mood changes. But, I have a bit of...say, secondary traumatic stress when it comes to perceived silent treatment or unanswered texts. Basically from manipulative people who are now at arm's length or not in my life at all.

Anyway, all the mental energy must be an air sign thing! I'm really getting into degrees. I know my Gemini rising is in the Aquarian degree, and my 11th house is packed. I'd be interested in what degree your daughter's top 3 are in too.

katydid

Well, tell her I can totally relate!! This has brought it out so bad and it's not his fault. In reality hes the opposite of me. Very composed and chill and does not do sudden surprises or mood changes. But, I have a bit of...say, secondary traumatic stress when it comes to perceived silent treatment or unanswered texts. Basically from manipulative people who are now at arm's length or not in my life at all.

Anyway, all the mental energy must be an air sign thing! I'm really getting into degrees. I know my Gemini rising is in the Aquarian degree, and my 11th house is packed. I'd be interested in what degree your daughter's top 3 are in too.

She has:

Sun @ 1Gem16'

Moon @ 3AQ37'

ASC @ 4Sag02'

LovelyMissAries

She has:

Sun @ 1Gem16'

Moon @ 3AQ37'

ASC @ 4Sag02'

Before I get into that, I wanted to say while my BF wasn't mad at ME, he WAS grumpy in general due to exhaustion and physical pain, which I think makes sense with his ruler Mercury being in the sign of his turned 6H, and my 12H.

Sun in the Arian degree (a RUSH), Moon in the degree of Gemini, and a mutable Moon on top of that (which makes me think of having two minds about something but the emotional highs and lows are big being Jupiter influenced. Or overintellectualized. I could see how this points to indecision.) And ASC in the Cancerian degree... I have to think on that one, but it is like a minor mutual reception with her Moon in a way if I'm going off the top of my head.

katydid

Before I get into that, I wanted to say while my BF wasn't mad at ME, he WAS grumpy in general due to exhaustion and physical pain, which I think makes sense with his ruler Mercury being in the sign of his turned 6H, and my 12H.

Sun in the Arian degree (a RUSH), Moon in the degree of Gemini, and a mutable Moon on top of that (which makes me think of having two minds about something but the emotional highs and lows are big being Jupiter influenced. Or overintellectualized. I could see how this points to indecision.) And ASC in the Cancerian degree... I have to think on that one, but it is like a minor mutual reception with her Moon in a way if I'm going off the top of my head.

That makes sense about the 6th and 12th---his physical aches and pains and your emotional ones...:love:

Interesting about the degrees.

I can totally see the Arian nature of her Sun.

I like the symbolic nature of her Moon being the Gemini degree, as it is in a tight trine with her Sun in Gemini.

IleneK

Premium Member
Dear Lovely, [and you are, you know]

You have got a good thing going here.:love:
Trust it.
Practice trust.:smile::smile:

Your good friend,
Ilene

LovelyMissAries

Dear Lovely, [and you are, you know]

You have got a good thing going here.:love:
Trust it.
Practice trust.:smile::smile:

Your good friend,
Ilene

Maybe?? I'm about to head over to transits and see what everyone is saying about the Mercury opp Uranus because I know how its affecting me 👀👀

IleneK

Premium Member
Maybe?? I'm about to head over to transits and see what everyone is saying about the Mercury opp Uranus because I know how its affecting me 👀👀

No matter how Merc opp Ur is affecting you or how anxious you are feeling, you can still practice trust. You can do both, have the jitters and practice trust. There is plenty of room :smile:, and it's way better than just being in your feelings alone.