Property Problems

klove

I AM INVOLVED IN A DISPUTE CONCERNING PROPERTY I INHERITED WHICH MAY LAND IN COURT VERY SOON. WILL THIS WORK OUT TO MY ADVANTAGE FINANCIALLY?:rolleyes: I WANT TO SELL. THE TIME OF MY QUESTION IS 13:50, SAVANNAH, GA , 9/1/06

klove

I AM REPHASING MY QUESTION AND POSTING ASTROLOGICAL DATA. Will I sellCurrent Astrological Chart

Here's the current chart data:
Date: September 02, 2006,. Time: 11:31 pm Timezone:

How do we know your location? It is calculated based on your computer's IP (Internet Protocol) address (216.166.216.3), a unique identifier of any computer on the internet.
This information is used ONLY to deliver you the current astrological chart for your location and cannot be viewed by any other visitor of this website, but yourself. Rest therefore assured that your privacy is fully protected on AstrologyWeekly.com. Thank you for your visit.

Sun: 10°21' Virgo
Moon: 5°01' Capricorn
Mercury: 12°04' Virgo
Venus: 25°58' Leo
Mars: 26°40' Virgo
Jupiter: 13°47' Scorpio
Saturn: 18°07' Leo
Uranus: 12°55' Pisces
Neptune: 17°58' Aquarius
Pluto: 23°49' Sagittarius
House 1: 5°18' Pisces
House 2: 17°19' Aries
House 3: 19°22' Taurus
House 4: 14°27' Gemini
House 5: 7°19' Cancer
House 6: 2°19' Leo
House 7: 5°18' Virgo
House 8: 17°19' Libra
House 9: 19°22' Scorpio
House 10: 14°27' Sagittarius
House 11: 7°19' Capricorn
House 12: 2°19' Aquarius the property that has been in dispute so many years?

klove

birthdate 9/23/53 at 10:20pm (daylight savings) Norfolk, VA

x.gif
x.gif
Horoscope for: K Lovett Add a New Person
Edit Data for 'K Lovett ' [SIZE=-1]This chart drawing is also available as a high resolution Acrobat-PDF file for professional print quality.
Click here to view the PDF drawing. [/SIZE]
x.gif
[SIZE=-1]Additional data tables in Acrobat-PDF format are available for this chart, for free.
Click to get the additional tables [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]How to print the chart without the text shown on this page:
Click on the image. You get a new page showing only the image. Print it as usual.[/SIZE]

Last edited:

klove

THANKS, MATHUR- actually I inherited the property in 1993 and had it listed for sale several times. It always fell through. I need to add that one of my brothers and I inherited it. My brother got so frustrated will the mounting costs , taxes etc that he quit claim his portion over to the brokers who had listed it for sale. This was about 5 years ago. Now the brokers want to take me to court to divide the land. I still want to sell it which now it has appreciated quite a bit in value. I definitely need the money.

Flower- I was born in Norfolk, Va. USA. Any assistance you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

FLOWER

hi, I think so, but i'm no pro. You have three planets in your seventh house which is the house of contracts for your coming solar return .This starts on your birthday.The next two months should be important.If you know you have an oportunity for a contract then stick firm in what you want to gain. Can anyone else on the site add to this.

klove

THANKS FLOWER, I wish you would give info on my Solar Return. What planets are in my 7th house? If you could send the chart details, I might be able to understand better. What is the Asc, Midheavan, etc.?

FLOWER

KLOVE, The three planets you have in your 7H in your solar return are mercury, moon and mars, mars is also in conjunction with your lilith? in 6H. You have a mars venus conjunction in your natal chart so observe this coming month as there is a mars venus conjunction in the macrocosmos which will have an effect of some sort on you. By observing how this has an effect on you now or in the past gives you a hint of how it can effects you in the future.Your ascending sign is Gemini so read about gemini ascending and you will find out about your personality. It is a good place to start.