Rahu Mahadasha,job loss , no marriage

Neha123

Hi

My dob is 7 feb 1988 time 5.45pm place Delhi. Currently I am going through Rahu mahadasha mars antar dasha. I lost job in Rahu moon period in Jan 2018. After that I keep trying and giving too many interviews but i am not getting success in spite of lots of efforts.
Can anyone look into my chart and guide me when will be the things turns positive. When will I get job and settle in career?

My marriage is also getting delayed. When will I get married?

Haran

You have to perform proper remedies for evil Rahu - for Dasha period and beyond that too because it affects your character(attitude), profession. (I guess you can check from google or other places). Don't wear gem stones for Rahu at that will increase the evil effects of Rahu.

ANUP

You got to wait till the end of year 2020.
I know its hard time but meanwhile you might meet some person who will support you till you achieve your job.

Good luck,

-Anup
kascorner.com

VenusS

how was your rahu dasha though. Can you give me a little insight on that? rahu shows a very peculiar nature with it's conjunct exalted planet, should've given good results despite of its position. Seems rahu first significator is the house, and then other things need to be considered. Your help is appreciated.